Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 [314] 315 316 ... 714

Author Topic: American Election Megathread - It's Over  (Read 720919 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: American Election Megathread
« Reply #4695 on: August 17, 2012, 02:50:55 pm »

It's hard to prove an opinion.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4696 on: August 17, 2012, 02:52:23 pm »

Which is why facts (The Administration has leaked this information, and did Fast and Furious), trump opinions any day of the week.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4697 on: August 17, 2012, 02:55:11 pm »

Which is why facts (The Administration has leaked this information, and did Fast and Furious), trump opinions any day of the week.

Where's my WMD's bro?

That's some nice conservative ra ra ra you got there though.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4698 on: August 17, 2012, 02:55:51 pm »

...Apparently randomly chosen facts.  Why does the fact a British double agent cracking a bomb plot mean Obama did something wrong?

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4699 on: August 17, 2012, 02:56:02 pm »

Where's my WMD's bro?

In Syria, according to people who actually know what they're talking about.

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4700 on: August 17, 2012, 02:56:22 pm »

...Apparently randomly chosen facts.  Why does the fact a British double agent cracking a bomb plot mean Obama did something wrong?

Because it was the US Government that leaked the info about him.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #4701 on: August 17, 2012, 02:56:45 pm »

And the fact is that Romneys stated and implied policies and goals are far more harmful and destructive than Obama's stated or enacted policies and goals.

Obama's problem is that he a moderate right wing douchebag who faked being liberal. Romney is an unashamed far right wing douchbag openly waging class warfare against the american people.

I'll vote for the lesser of these evils every fucking time.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4702 on: August 17, 2012, 02:58:38 pm »

And the fact is that Romneys stated and implied policies and goals are far more harmful and destructive than Obama's stated or enacted policies and goals.

Obama's problem is that he a moderate right wing douchebag who faked being liberal. Romney is an unashamed far right wing douchbag openly waging class warfare against the american people.

Prove the first paragraph.

And Romney's engaging in class warfare? Are you nuts? Obama is the one talking about "No more tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires". "Those millionaires and billionaires". Can't hear a speech from him without "millionaires and billionaires" anymore.

Prometheusmfd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4703 on: August 17, 2012, 02:59:53 pm »

Yeah, but when both are so far into evil that you can't even see the difference, then who do you vote for?
I just googled that phrase and found nothing. Congratulations, those three words in that order have never been typed into the googleable internet before! Until now.

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4704 on: August 17, 2012, 03:00:38 pm »

Yeah, but when both are so far into evil that you can't even see the difference, then who do you vote for?

Flip a coin. Heads, vote for Romney, tails, don't vote for Obama. :p

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #4705 on: August 17, 2012, 03:01:05 pm »

Where's my WMD's bro?

In Syria, according to people who actually know what they're talking about.

And yet our own fact finding found that "highly unlikely." That isn't proof.

And FFS man, read and observe the "someone just posted, review your posts" function.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Prometheusmfd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4706 on: August 17, 2012, 03:02:47 pm »

Flip a coin. Heads, vote for Romney, tails, don't vote for Obama. :p

Eh, Romney's just as bad as Obama.
I just googled that phrase and found nothing. Congratulations, those three words in that order have never been typed into the googleable internet before! Until now.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #4707 on: August 17, 2012, 03:05:20 pm »

And Romney's engaging in class warfare? Are you nuts? Obama is the one talking about "No more tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires". "Those millionaires and billionaires". Can't hear a speech from him without "millionaires and billionaires" anymore.

Do you even comprehend how obscenely ridiculous and 1984 double speak that sounds?
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Prometheusmfd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4708 on: August 17, 2012, 03:06:37 pm »

Do you even comprehend how obscenely ridiculous and 1984 double speak that sounds?

To be fair, Obama IS stirring up a bit of class warfare, trying to win over the largely conservative middle class.

palsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4709 on: August 17, 2012, 03:08:09 pm »

I kinda adore that your 'facts' are leaks of unknown source and intention and a scandal that isn't what it's being made out to be. Fast and Furious was not a gunwalking exercise and certainly wasn't an administration policy. It was a federal task force that was blocked from doing it's job by state prosecutors and a single incident of a single agent letting guns walk on his own initiative.
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 [314] 315 316 ... 714