Fuck no!
- 0 (0%)
I'm fine either way, honestly.
- 1 (25%)
-Completely irrelevant poll option-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27

Author Topic: You are Me, Chapter IV: Into Lands Unknown  (Read 125644 times)

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
Re: You Are Me: Heroes, Hell Dwellers, and a Freefall Through the Underworld
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2012, 07:15:56 pm »

Because I'm bias toward the delicious pink substance containing both healthy amounts of Vitamin D, and excessive quantities of artificial strawberry flavoring.

...what?

*dramatic sound effect*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

*somewhere else*
DUN DUN dun
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2012, 07:18:51 pm »

Because I'm bias toward the delicious pink substance containing both healthy amounts of Vitamin D, and excessive quantities of artificial strawberry flavoring.

...what?

*dramatic sound effect*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

*somewhere else*
DUN DUN dun

FTFY :D

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2012, 09:02:22 pm »

...Does liking white milk make me a bad person?

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2012, 09:13:03 pm »

You and your wholesomeness, phah, chocolate milk is far superior due to its antioxidants, strawberry milk is inferior due to the fact that instead of containing any additions that actually improve its taste they subtract from it while adding in unwholesome things.  White milk is in-between
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

dreadmullet

• Bay Watcher
  • Inadequate Comedian
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2012, 09:18:30 pm »

The most badass thread in existence has been derailed with discussions of flavored milk.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2012, 09:36:37 pm »

I wouldn't say derailed, just...sidetracked. In a couple days, I'll lock the poll and(assuming the votes still favor it)write up the first part of the second chapter. A little flavored milk debate won't hurt.

You and your wholesomeness, phah, chocolate milk is far superior due to its antioxidants, strawberry milk is inferior due to the fact that instead of containing any additions that actually improve its taste they subtract from it while adding in unwholesome things.  White milk is in-between

Are you kidding? Strawberry milk is sexy rebel of the milk world, who rides a motorcycle and plays bass guitar. Chocolate is the old and lonely senior citizen of the milk world, with slowly worsening dementia and eleven cats. The only time anyone ever hangs out with chocolate milk is when not doing so would be rude. But no really enjoys its company.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 09:38:28 pm by King DZA »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2012, 10:17:22 pm »

The new chapter should have you searching for the heros of the Lower Boards ( as in the Multiworld Madness charcters and others of their kind)  and building up an army to attack the Fortress of ultimate evil: Boatmurdred.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2012, 10:36:26 pm »

Are you kidding? Strawberry milk is sexy rebel of the milk world, who rides a motorcycle and plays bass guitar. Chocolate is the old and lonely senior citizen of the milk world, with slowly worsening dementia and eleven cats. The only time anyone ever hangs out with chocolate milk is when not doing so would be rude. But no really enjoys its company.

Hah, you're merely deluding yourself, strawberry is the hipster of milks, new and all up in what's happening, but actually has no idea what it's doing.  Chocolate milk on the other hand is the experienced veteran of the milk world, tried and true, with more experience in perfection than strawberry can ever hope to gain. 

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2012, 11:10:07 pm »

The new chapter should have you searching for the heros of the Lower Boards ( as in the Multiworld Madness charcters and others of their kind)  and building up an army to attack the Fortress of ultimate evil: Boatmurdred.

Well I try to incorporate every suggestion into the story, so the new chapter will have to be a scenario that allows me to tie all of the current suggestions together, and make a good starting foundation for the rest of it.
If I went the 'only choose suggestions I like' route, things would have turned out far differently, as I would have had more control over the story direction.

Of course, trying to make everything fit together without being completely nonsensical is definitely fun. Like some sort of storytelling puzzle. I kept creating basic storylines in my head to go along with the previous update, which would then be shattered and recreated after the story took an unexpected turn in the next update. There were actually a lot of different and interesting paths that were completely avoided throughout the story as a result of the varying suggestions. In the end, I really like the way it turned out, though.

Hah, you're merely deluding yourself, strawberry is the hipster of milks, new and all up in what's happening, but actually has no idea what it's doing. 

Nah, now you're thinking of banana.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2012, 11:29:26 pm »

Hah, you're merely deluding yourself, strawberry is the hipster of milks, new and all up in what's happening, but actually has no idea what it's doing. 

Nah, now you're thinking of banana.
I was unaware that such a thing existed, but I will concede to you that point if it is true.
And as counterpoint, the human body isn't supposed to be able to proccess milk after a certain age, and people with lactose intolerance are actually normal, so this entire argument is invalid.
Also fruits and dairy should not mix unless frozen, it is simply an abomination, much like trying to graft a human head onto a dog without properly preserving and possessing the technology to properly combine them.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 11:31:35 pm by Phantom of The Library »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2012, 12:02:53 am »

Whatif I do  not like milk.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2012, 12:29:11 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I was unaware that such a thing existed, but I will concede to you that point if it is true.
And as counterpoint, the human body isn't supposed to be able to proccess milk after a certain age, and people with lactose intolerance are actually normal, so this entire argument is invalid.
Also fruits and dairy should not mix unless frozen, it is simply an abomination, much like trying to graft a human head onto a dog without properly preserving and possessing the technology to properly combine them.
Spoiler: Oh, it exists alright (click to show/hide)

Also if lactose intolerance is normal, why do the people who have it seem to be a minority? Unless I've just coincidentally only ever lived in places with a general lack of lactose intolerance.

I'd much rather have my dairy filled with fruit extracts rather than something that comes from a goddamn bean. Now that's an abomination.

I dunno, you're more likely to be lacking sufficient amounts of Vitamin D...?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 12:31:22 am by King DZA »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2012, 06:12:31 pm »

Artificial banana milk? You mean soap-flavored milk?

In any case, Strawberry tastes nothing like strawberry, and is just pink swill.
White milk is delicious, easy to drink, the one coldest when cold, the most refreshing.
Chocolate is good but just doesn't compare.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2012, 12:00:07 am »

The fact that most of America is lactose tolerant is basically due to forced adaptation.

I dunno, you're more likely to be lacking sufficient amounts of Vitamin D...?
Actually you get enough vitamin D and calcium through your normal diet and sunlight, that being said I am aware that a good section of the forums members are probably [CAVE ADAPTED] but aside from that milk is actually on the bad side for you, lots of unnecessary fats and very little that you don't already get enough of.  The only reason that dairy products are even on the food pyramid (or was since last I heard they're changing it to a plate now) is because it was funded by the large dairy producers.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2012, 12:38:59 am »

Well, they're also fucking tasty. So that's a plus.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27