Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 321567 times)

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia!
« Reply #420 on: April 09, 2012, 04:19:05 pm »

The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 09, 2012, 09:06:39 pm »

Waiting on Pinkie...
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 10, 2012, 12:50:54 pm »

Sorry.
Become paranoid about cake. Shoot that suspicious space man with my cannon.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 10, 2012, 03:39:15 pm »

This is going to be a great round
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...

Roll To Dodge.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 10, 2012, 06:19:40 pm »

King Arthur charges League of 5000 Stormtroopers #1! (5 vs. 3) He opens up with a wide slash, then a skewering stab, a shield bash, a backhand slice, and many more attacks, each move taking down dozens of Stormtroopers!

Gordon Freeman tosses a Grenade at League of 5000 Stormtroopers #1 and dives behind a tree. (3 vs. 1) The explosion goes off, and a few hundred Stormtroopers are hit, debris and bodies fly through the air!

Rainbow Dash performs a Sonic Rain-nuke on League of 5000 Stormtroopers #2! (3 vs. 4) She goes smashes into them, only to slam her face into an empty patch of grass. (6 vs. 4) The League fires a ton of lasers, one lucky shot hits Rainbow Dash right on the Torso, burning it!

Lawrence Taylor gets down like a worm and starts wriggling towards Boba Fett! This terrifies the veteran bounty hunter, (and Lawrence Taylor worming up to you at sprinting speed is a terrifying thought on its own) giving Lawrence the opportunity to jump up and swing at him with his Sledgehammer! (3 vs. 1) He does not hit Boba Fett directly, but he smashes Boba Fett's Jet-Pack, breaking it!

Twilight Sparkle calls forth a Bullet Hell! (2 vs. 1) The bullets are tiny and don't do more then scraping damage, but somehow they manage to take down a hundred soldiers in each Stormtrooper League. (That armor is terrible.)

RZA grabs his LMG and shoots the Alien Animal! (6 vs. 3) He roars and rains hell upon it, shooting up it's Torso and Piercing a Lung!

Pinkie Pie has a Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness Cake. "NOBODY TOUCHES CAKE, ESPECIALLY NOT YOU EVIL SPACE MAN!" She shoots her Party Cannon at Darth Vader! (1 vs. 3) It launches a cake 5 feet, before splatting on the ground. (1 vs. 4) Darth Vader does nothing.

League of 5000 Stormtroopers #1 see their comrades die in front of them, and point their Blasters at King Arthur! (4 vs. 5) Lasers fly everywhere! None of them hit Arthur though. The English King takes this opportunity to jam his blade into the ground. (6 vs. 2) A crevice appears under League of 5000 Stormtroopers #1, and swallows all of them! It then is replaced with normal ground again.

League of 5000 Stormtroopers #2 shoots Rainbow Dash! (2 vs. 3) They miss horribly. (5 vs. 3) Rainbow Dash jumps up and flies through the crowd, holding her Katana in her mouth. The blade slices into many Stormtroopers!

Boba Fett points is Quick-Shot Blaster at Lawrence Taylor! (2 vs. 5) He fires a shot, but Taylor deflects it with his Sledgehammer, (6 vs. 5) and the shot is reflected into Boba Fett's Helmet! It knocks him down, and would have killed had he been unarmored. 

The Giant Robot rolls over to Gordon Freeman's tree. It swings it's Drill Arm, (6 vs. 4) and slices down the tree, and digs into Gordon's Left Knee, cutting it deeply!

The UFO hovers over Twilight Sparkle and uses it's Tractor Beam! (5 vs. 6) It tries abducting her, (1 vs. 5) but one of the aliens spills coffee on the control panel, and the Beam stops working.

The Alien Animal roars and charges RZA! (1 vs. 2) He narrowly ducks under it's claws, (2 vs. 3) and then runs off.

Steampunk Soldier shoots Abraham Lincoln with his Chain-Rifle! (2 vs. 1) The Chain severs off Lincoln's Hat!

The Reaper Starship lodges itself in the ground. 'Charging Synthetic Ray.' It begins to charge a powerful Synthetic Laser!

Biggie Smalls unloads his AK47 onto League of 5000 Stormtroopers #2! (2 vs. 3) They shoot first! (6 vs. 1) They all shoot at him, and every single laser hits him! All that's left is a pile of ash...
Biggie Smalls has died! A tribute in his honor.

Abraham Lincolns attacks Giant Robot! (5 vs. 5) He jumps at the Robot, and soon both of them are wrestling!

Ol' Dirty Bastard says, "I MUST BE HIGH, ALIENS COME OUTTA' THE SKY." He jumps at the UFO! (3 vs. 5) He falls flat. (3 vs. 3) The Aliens decide to leave him alone.

Darth Vader begins to march at our Protagonists. He unsheathes his Lightsaber and starts it, the red blade popping out and producing a hum. He does not say anything.. and then he lunges at Lawrence Taylor! (4 vs. 3) He slices Lawrence Taylor's Sledgehammer in half!

Darth Vader
Health: Perfect
Mood: *Breathing Noises*

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 10, 2012, 06:28:59 pm »

Oh look, I was right.
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...

Roll To Dodge.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 10, 2012, 06:37:18 pm »

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I get the image of Pinkie screaming in rage, a cake splatting, and Vader just staring confused.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 10, 2012, 06:47:33 pm »

Canter through Stormtrooper League #2 while >This< plays.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 10, 2012, 06:59:21 pm »

I. . . . . . . but aren't you still on the waitlist?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 10, 2012, 07:18:31 pm »

I. . . . . . . but aren't you still on the waitlist?
No, actually.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 10, 2012, 07:25:54 pm »

"That all ya got!? COME GET SOME, YA DAMN DIRTY APES!"

Rainbow Dash fires her MAC-10 into Stormtrooper League #2 on full auto.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 10, 2012, 07:59:08 pm »

Dive for more cover and then remember that you have a communicator and call derpy and Luna for help.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 10, 2012, 11:39:35 pm »

"My Sledgehammer!  You'll pay for that, you bastard!"  Throw the remains of the Sledgehammer at Vader, then run like a pansy back to some cover, because Vader will destroy me.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 10, 2012, 11:42:27 pm »

"My Sledgehammer!  You'll pay for that, you bastard!"  Throw the remains of the Sledgehammer at Vader, then run like a pansy back to some cover, because Vader will destroy me.
This, good Sir, is nice stuff.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 11, 2012, 12:14:43 am »

Pour one out for Biggie, then stand above Boba Fett with the two 9mm's pointed at his face and fire, alot.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 162