Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 321570 times)

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia! (Ch. 66: Anticlimax?)
« Reply #555 on: April 30, 2012, 12:30:53 am »

Laugh at Celestia's plight, and break right through Twilight's plot shield, swinging at the Princesses head with my lightsaber.

And those god damn draft jockies really don't want to help me, do they?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 12:42:45 am by Baradine »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia! (Ch. 67: THE END)
« Reply #556 on: April 30, 2012, 04:36:08 pm »

Chapter 67: THE END

Princess Celestia urges herself back on the ground. "I can't let them take me...for I am Princess....I am Ruler...for I am GOD!

She screams as a bright, golden light surrounds her!

Sun God mode activated! All of Celestia's rolls are DOUBLED!

Rainbow Dash uses the ancient skill of Gun-Fun on The Sun God!
(2 vs. 10) Before R.D. can even start to fire, The Sun God sends out a powerful blast of magic! Before she can react, a the magic blast hits her in the chest, tearing her body in half! The two parts of the Pegasus body fall to the ground.
Rainbow Dash has died!

RZA walks up totting his LMG. Letting out a heavy yell, (as people always do when they fire a machine gun from the hip) he unloads on The Sun God!
(2 vs. 8 )
The Sun God creates a Barrier of Diamond between her and the bullets, rendering them useless as they smash into the wall! When the LMG clip is finished, the Barrier of Diamonds explodes! A multitude of diamonds slash and impale RZA on numerous parts of his body repeatedly! The sliced corpse falls on the ground.
RZA has died!

Twilight Sparkle puts up a plot shield. "Alright, what the *feather* is going on here?"

Teddy Roosevelt musters up all of his strength to lift up everyone of the firearms. "For AMERICA!
(2 vs. 12)
Hundreds of bullets fly at The Sun God, but her horn glows, and the bullets reverse and fly at Teddy Roosevelt! He is shot in every part of his body that has a name! He falls to a knee in pain, but grunts and lifts himself up. The Sun God's horn starts to glow again. "You think that's going to stop THEODORE ROOSEVELT?!?! I'LL SHOW YOU-" His head explodes. Teddy's decapitated body crumples.
Teddy Roosevelt has died!

Pinkamena Diane Pie puts 10,000 Laser Blasters to The Sun God's head. "I know what you're thinking: “Did she fire 10000 shots, or only 9999?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is 10000 lasers, the most powerful energy weapons in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well do ya, punk?"
(4 vs. 6)
The Sun God replies with: "Six." She turns all the Lasers around.
(6 vs. 1)
There is a flash, and then a pile of pink ash.
Pinkie Pie has died!

Lawrence Taylor laughs at The Sun God's plight. (Because he's a hero. ((And kind of an asshole.))-) He smashes through Twilight Sparkle's Plot Shield, shattering it, and gallops at the Princess wielding his Lightsaber!
(2 vs. 12)
The Sun God vanishes. Lawrence Taylor stops. In her place, there is a man in a suit and a young girl. The suited man takes out a piece of paper. "Lawrence Taylor, you have been found guilty of prostitution and rape of a minor." Instantly, thousands of New York Giants players, coaches, staff, and fans appear around him. They yell, jeer and throw stuff at him. He quickly grows angry. "SHUT UP! I'M TAYLOR LAWRENCE! TAYLOR-MOTHER-FUCKING-LAWRENCE!" He charges at them, slicing some with his Lightsaber, others crushed by his hooves. But no matter how many he kills, more seem to come, and soon he is disarmed and bounded. The young girl, stomps on the ground, and a crevice appears underneath Lawrence. The suited man continues reading: "Your punishment is an eternity in Football Purgatory. May Celestia be merciful on your soul." As Taylor is dragged into the flaming crevice he yells, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" When everyone enters the crevice, it closes.
Lawrence Taylor has died!

Twilight Sparkle spins around. All of her friends are dead. Sweat covers her brow. "Hey." She spins around to find herself head-to-head with the The Sun God! But she does not look angry. She is smiling. The Sun God speaks. "I know what you are thinking Twilight Sparkle. You're allies are gone. Equestria is dying. And you want me to pay. You will fight me, and wait for the reinforcements. But the reinforcements will never come. My army has sealed off all routes to this area. They are also dead. And that makes you hate me ever more...I know this, for I am the one who taught you. So go ahead and kill me....You can't can you?....And I can not either. Because deep down, somewhere in my heart: I still love you.

(12 vs. 6)

The Unicorn's eyes start to water. "Princess..." Princess Celestia strokes Twilight's head. "Ssshhh, it's alright. Just follow my commands and everything will be alright. Just lay down..." Twilight obeys, resting her body onto the ground. "Now close your eyes..." Her eyes close. "....and sleep.....forever." And with that, the Element of Magic's eyes close.
Twilight Sparkle has died!

Princess Celestia pets Twilight Sparkle's head one more time. "Rest in piece." Celestia steps away from the sleeping pony. There is a bright flash of light.

She Is Gone.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 06:07:17 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: April 30, 2012, 04:44:25 pm »

TPK. Hell no.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 30, 2012, 04:46:05 pm »

::)

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #559 on: April 30, 2012, 04:50:36 pm »

Some brilliant rolls there. All those 2s.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: April 30, 2012, 04:52:36 pm »

Esc load
4/28/12
Ghost Freeman revives you all.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #561 on: April 30, 2012, 05:00:41 pm »

You rolled poorly. Even without doubling bonus youd be dead. A bit unhappy about reserves not getting in game but if you roll that badly and you all die then it would be a bit stupid from the story side to just throw completely new bunch at Cel'. Wouldnt feel right to me. And going by the dice rolls and not cheating makes anything possible, like this ridiculous failure here. This full party wipe in one turn is damn epic. Cheating to make heroes win would not be true victory. This grand fail on the other hand is glorius.

*Takes notes for oneselfs own rtd*
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: April 30, 2012, 05:01:40 pm »

Oh goddamnit!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 30, 2012, 05:19:38 pm »

That is all.

Thanks for running this, TCM! It was fun.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: April 30, 2012, 05:46:04 pm »

Really?

Anyhow, I knew this might happen

So, Wrumples part:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

THE END
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: April 30, 2012, 06:17:32 pm »

Dude, I am totally trippin yellow balls
You should stop doing drugs.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 01, 2012, 09:01:23 pm »

Epilogue turn coming soon.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 01, 2012, 09:13:22 pm »

will i be in it?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 01, 2012, 09:26:55 pm »

will i be in it?

Just wait and see...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 01, 2012, 09:42:12 pm »

Ignore me becausghse;lkghsdfz;lkgjdfxlk
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 162