Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 321575 times)

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 5: Sky Full of Meteors)
« Reply #690 on: May 27, 2012, 06:06:46 pm »

Gah...cuteness...overload....mind...exploding!
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 27, 2012, 06:41:13 pm »

Gah...cuteness...overload....mind...exploding!

Worked with the first one now it only has to work with the Archer too  :D

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 27, 2012, 09:27:44 pm »

Was working on Turn 6, but today was stormy. Bwah.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 28, 2012, 07:52:40 am »

Heres something I realized today.

I looked through the story and I found something in a theory that could work.

What if this was the last major conflict before the events of Fallout: Equestria?

Can this story be the reason why there are the stuff could be possible in one of the longest fan novels in the world?

It could work. It could be possible this was a conflict in where everything shaped out to be the dead wasteland world like it was in Fallout: Equestria.

So, guys, what do you think about it?
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: May 28, 2012, 08:05:57 am »

Hmm Sorry but I don't think so. In Fallout: Equestria the circumstances for the whole Fallout are told pretty detailed.
The reason for the wastelands and the radiation are the megaspells.
Celestia and Luna fought on one side. For the sake of not spoilering the story I will stop here, but the fanfic gives reasons and background information for mostly everything that happened.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 28, 2012, 09:18:43 am »

The megaspells could have been projected by someone who fought in the story of RTDPC.

True, but what if Celestia was cured by then of whatever corrupted her? Would that happen is RTDPC?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:23:54 am by RTD »
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: May 28, 2012, 09:46:39 am »

Either way this is TCM's story not someone else's. And we don't even know how it will end so there is no point in tying it to anything.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:57:14 am by Flintus10 »

Biscuitlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 28, 2012, 10:45:19 am »

Its even explained who invented the megaspells and why and how. If you want to know ask via PM but I wont spoiler it in this thread nor should we continue to spam about it in this Thread. Flintus is right we'll get to know the end once we're there and TCM reveals it, which I hope will take at least a bit longer ;)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 6: FOR CELESTIA!)
« Reply #698 on: May 28, 2012, 12:45:06 pm »

Chapter 6: FOR CELESTIA!

Sun Tzu requests some healing, and mutters incoherently with Vlad The Impaler's Vampire Saber still in his mouth. Vlad tries cutting into Tzu's mouth, as Tzu grits his teeth to hold the Saber in place. Then, with his remaining hand, the Chinese General grabs the handle of the blade in his mouth. (5 vs. 2) In a surprise attack, Sun kicks the Romanian in the Torso, knocking him back and transferring the ownership of the Saber to Tzu! (1 vs. 5) And then he drops it.

Lawrence Taylor jumps on the Spear embedded in the leg of the Mongolian Spearman. (2 vs. 3) He slips on the Spear and falls off, giving time for the Mongolian Spearman to take the Spear out of his leg. (4) He grunts and pulls it out, and luckily for him, the wound has stopped bleeding by this point. He angrily walks above Lawrence.

Twilight uses her healery magics on Rainbow Dash. (3) It helps to stop the flow of the bleeding by a little bit. Her horn glows again, as she focuses on levitating the various meteors. (4) With a flash, they join together, and becomes a Meteor Golem!
Meteor Golem has joined the battle! (+1 Strength, -1 Agility)

RZA yells out about U-God's ankle, before giving him a boost. After telling the Mongolian Wrestler he's dead, U lifts his Boss up and flings him. (1) RZA flies past the Wrestler, and smashes his face into the ground.

Theodore Roosevelt takes out his Rifle and begins firing into the Mongolian ranks. (2 vs. 5) His Rifle bullets stray off course, and he inspects the barrel. Cursing, he begins to clean it out, and the Mongolian Archer spots him in this time of vulnerability. Knocking his Bow, an arrow flies at Teddy. (5 vs. 6) The arrow goes through the top of his hat, tearing it and giving it big hole!

Pinkie Pie loads the Party Cannon up with more Candy Cane Hookshot. Aiming it randomly, she fires into the crowds. "Boom!" (2 vs. 3) The Hookshot misses. Meanwhile, at the Trebuchet: "Shoot a cow at that Pink pony!" A black-and-white blur flies towards Pinkie. (2 vs. 2) It lands near Pinkie with a *thump*. Pinkie looks at the cow. "Hmmm...." A few minutes later, Pinkie Pie inserts Incendiary Flaming Beef-based Cupcakes into the Party Cannon. "Bon Appitet!" (3 vs. 3) Apparently, Flaming Beef Cupcakes only travel about 5 feet.

Rainbow Dash begins to fly around the dismounted Mongolian Horse Archer at breakneck speeds. Soon, a column of wind begins to carry him off of his feet. The cyclone spins faster. "Awww yeah!" Rainbow bucks her legs into her tornado. (4 vs. 3) Her hooves connect with his Shoulder and flies out towards his leader and slamming nearby into the ground. Dash then prods her arrow wound. "Ow."

Angel bites the Mongolian Archer's Longbow. (1 vs. 1) Apparently, small herbivore rabbit creatures do not possess very sharp teeth, especially when it comes to biting through horse-tail bow material.
Fluttershy flies over to Rainbow Dash. ''Oh my, Dashie. Are you hurt?  You are bleeding. Let me help you with that.'' Fishing out some magical herbs from the Everfree Forest, the yellow pegasus applies the herbs to her friend's wound. (5) Breaking the arrow off and applying the herbs heals the wound. "There you go."
Fluttershy trots over to the Horse Archer. She looks sad. (6 vs. 2) His face implodes.

The Mongolian Archer knocks Angel away before knocking his Bow. Setting his sights on Theodore Roosevelt. (1 vs. 1) Instead of letting the arrow go, the archer stands still because his pose looks cool.

The Mongolian Spearman thrusts his Spear into Lawrence Taylor's back. (5 vs. 1) The Spear goes straight into Taylor's Mid-Spine! "AAAARRGGGHHHH!!!" He is paralyzed from the waist down! Also, he has a Spear in his back.

The Mongolian Cavalrymen and the 2 Mongolian Horses continue to duel! (2 vs. 3) The Mongolian Horses outflank their masters! (4 vs. 2) The first Cavalryman takes a hoof to the head, and is knock unconscious!

The Mongolian Wrestler pins RZA from behind onto the ground. (6 vs. 3) Feeling his Wrists getting grabbed, RZA inquires, "Man, what the hell you doin'?" He feels his Wrists snap. "Oh. Ouch."

The Trebuchet shoot flaming stuff at Twilight Sparkle. (1 vs. 2) The adept magical Unicorn catches the flaming debris before it hits her. (2 vs. 4) She sets it down on the ground.

Vlad the Impaler lunges for his Vampire Saber. (1) He grabs it by the Blade and cuts his hand. As he backs up in pain, Sun Tzu sees an attack opportunity. He charges the vampire, (2 vs. 1) and Pimp-slaps him in the face!

The Mongolian Warriors run over to attack the Trebuchet Siegers! (4+1 vs. 6) Just before the converted soldiers arrive, the Trebuchet has already loaded a Rock! (3 vs. 2) The Rock flies forward into the Mongolians are flattens a group of them!

The Mongolian Horses whinny and attack the the standing Mongolian Cavalryman! (1 vs. 4) The Cavalryman swings his Turkish Saber at them, (2 vs. 4) scaring them off.

U-God limps toward the Mongolian Wrestler. (5 vs. 6) He swings at the back of the Wrestler's head, but the Wrestler ducks under his hand. (2 vs. 2) He stands over the crippled RZA and gets in a fighting stance.

The Meteor Golem begins sludging towards Genghis Khan...

Genghis Khan smashes his Mace at his unconscious mortal enemy. (5+1 vs. 2) Genghis Sans's skull is caved in!
Genghis Sans has died!

The Khan walks forward towards the Meteor Golem. "IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY ABOMINATIONS, MEN, OR PONIES YOU THROW AT ME! I WILL HAVE EACH OF YOUR HEADS! FOR CELESTIA!"

Genghis Khan
Health: (Bleeding from a face and torso wound) ARGARWAH!
Mood: YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemy NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neutral NPCs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Friendly NPCs (click to show/hide)

So, about this game being the prequel to Fallout: Equestira? Nope. The scope of the destruction of this game can't compare with how much destruction happens in this game.

By the end of this game, the damage will be way worse. It will seriously make F:E look like a picnic.
To be honest, the reason I decided that originally was that Dermonster stated that his character could never be easily defeated by Princess Celestia. I had two options:

1. Agree that Derm was more powerful than Celestia.

2. Turn Celestia into an Absolute God Emperor that could kill everyone.

Which route do you think I picked?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 03:57:08 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 66: FOR CELESTIA!)
« Reply #699 on: May 28, 2012, 01:02:04 pm »

Sun Tzu smiles at Vlad. The sparkly vampire shall fell the wrath of a crippled chinese general... Or the vampire may just end up killing aforementioned general, but at the very least Tzu managed to pimp-slap Vlad, which is a deadly offense. He commemorates the fact his mouth is now free to spew further BS by quoting a line from his book: "When your enemy is a bitch, you treat him like one."

Cut off Vlad's head with his own saber.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #700 on: May 28, 2012, 01:06:43 pm »

Genghis Khan smashes his Mace at his unconscious mortal enemy. (5+1 vs. 2) Genghis Sans's skull is caved in!
Genghis Sans has died!

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: May 28, 2012, 01:08:18 pm »

zomara0292 is next?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: May 28, 2012, 01:09:39 pm »

zomara0292 is next?

Yep. What makes you ask?

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #703 on: May 28, 2012, 01:10:23 pm »

I dont think Sans was more than npc ally so no replacement.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: May 28, 2012, 01:45:25 pm »

I dont think Sans was more than npc ally so no replacement.

Oh, Sans! He was just a really powerful Ally. So zomara still has to wait for someone to go down.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 162