Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 162

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II [Actually Done This Time: R.I.P]  (Read 321568 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 12: Dr. Strange Dash)
« Reply #870 on: July 18, 2012, 03:52:00 pm »

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: July 18, 2012, 07:47:43 pm »

Ooh, Ocelot would be a good one. Or maybe Johnny :P

ForlanceAbice

• Escaped Lunatic
  • I will do what I want. Punish the foolish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: July 18, 2012, 07:56:19 pm »

Name: The Administrator
Class: Director/Commander (Commands troops from afar. Will use both BLU and RED teams to complete her objectives.)
Leadership: 12+
Perception: 4+ (She IS basically the mastermind behind the whole conflict. If you read up on it, you should know what is being talked about.)
Supply/Support: 2+ (Might occasionally lend supplies to teammates... Or something that will screw them up in a horrible way.

Direct Combat: 8- Little to no combat experience. If engaged directly without the protection of either team... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUx66z6xlto Then this will happen.
Friendly Fire: 5+ Occasionally might engage on friendly fire on accident.
Deployment Time: Depending on the class, it will take either one turn or more than a few to set them up. Ex: Heavy taking one turn to set up minigun, the next being completely immobile but ready to fire. Engineer taking three turns to fully build a functioning turret. Depending on what turret he wants to build, he will be vulnerable for that period of time. Unlike his gaming counterpart, his turret will not be ope ratable until builted to the desired level. Classes such as the Scout can be sent in immediately, but are weaker in comparison to their comrades in arms. These guys can be summoned at will. Heavy hitters such as (no pun intended) the Heavy and the Engineer take time to deploy, Heavy two turns, Engie three.

Abilities: Supply and Demand: Capable of sending basic supplies to the front to assist her comrades. Might rarely send something valuable.
Summon: Can summon any of the TF2 Classes. Weaker ones such as the scout can be spawned in pairs, while the heavy infantry such as the Heavy will only bring one such class to the battlefield. Bodyguards: Two mini sentries are posted around her to protect her if attacked. They cannot go on the offensive and take five turns to regenerate when destroyed.

Personal Equipment: Level one Pistol.
Level 5 Assault Rifle
Grenades
Radio

Description: Little is known about the Administrator, other than that she is secretly engineering the conflict between the BLU and RED teams in order to assure complete dominance of Mann.Co. Has links to the infamous Saxton Hale.
I am a most traveled veteran.
My rifle does speak volumes for my deeds.
For those who are opposed to my mere presences,
then you shall feel hot brass smashing into you spinal column. Beware, for I shall show you no mercy.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: July 18, 2012, 08:36:41 pm »

Name: "Mad Jack" Churchill
Class Type: Anachronistic Madman

Fearless Insanity +1
Swordsmanship +1
Archery +1
Bagpipes +1

Batshit Insanity +1
Restraint -2
Danger Seeking +1

Bagpipes (Will Ye No Come Back Again?): While playing, gains immunity to explosions and ranged attacks. Buff continues for 3 turns after use. While playing, there is a 33% chance of a squad of SS troops attacking Churchill.

Personal Equipment:
Scottish Claymore
English Longbow & Barbed Arrows
Bagpipes

Description: A British soldier who fought through World War II using his Scottish claymore and longbow, famously quoted as saying, "Any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly armed." Churchill is the only known British soldier to have felled an enemy using a longbow during the second World War, and reportedly volunteered for Commando duty because it sounded dangerous (and thus interesting). During an extended raid, Churchill repeatedly lead Commando and partisan forces into battle with his bagpipes, and was eventually captured after being knocked unconscious by German grenades and mortar fire which killed his few surviving comrades. At the conclusion of the war, Churchill expressed unhappiness, saying that, "If it wasn't for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years."

((Unless you have plans to bring Teal Dash back from the dead, I'm requesting waitlisting as Green "Mad Jack" Churchill. If you do, you can PM me if you want to avoid letting the pegasus out of the bag.))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: July 18, 2012, 08:42:34 pm »

Here's my editor's cut of The Administrator. Specificed a few things, changed the rules for a summoning a little, refers to her as 'she', as that as the Administrator is portrayed as a female in the TF2 Universe.

Spoiler: The Administrator (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: July 18, 2012, 08:48:49 pm »

((And we have a second bad-ass ww2 vet.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, Act II! (Ch. 13: Anticlimax & Hiatus)
« Reply #876 on: July 18, 2012, 09:32:54 pm »

Chapter 13: Anticlimax & Hiatus

"Luna damnit!" Twilight Sparkle curses as her horn glows to levitate a bunch of floating rocks at John Rambo. (2 vs. 1) The flying pieces of Earth miss him, except one that hits him in the back of the head. The war vet stumbles a little, but then he roars indicating that he is unfazed.

Sun Tzu realizes the true weakness of the white man: Flank. No, not military flanking. Flank as in dat pony booty. The Chinese war god picks up Pinkie Pie. *Honk* He lets the following rhyme;"MacArthur!~You think you're the top of the CUT, but now you're going to know the power of ASS~!" Tzu chucks the pony, sending her flying through the air. "~Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~" (5 vs. 2) Mac doesn't see it coming, and suddenly is face is filled with plot. Knocking him to the ground with his face in the abyss of unknown, Pinkie declares, "~If it's my flank to you're rubbing, time to get loving~!" She proceeds to *CENSORED* Afterwards, the pink pony lays next to him. "I haven't done it like that since Big Mac's birthday!" General MacArthur, face covered in liquid, does not respond. "Oh yeah and this." (1 vs. 1) She tries firing a Shotgun at MacArthur but the trigger is stuck. Awwwww.

Cyan Garamonde sees his chance to finish off General MacArthur, who is currently stunned and laying on the ground next to a Pinkie Pie playing with a Shotgun. The Samurai jumps forward and yells, extending the tip of his blade to the crazy American's stomach. At this time MacArthur also resumes conciousness and rolls out of the way just in time, Cyan embedding his blade in the launching platform's floor. Garamonde struggled trying to free his blade, but it stayed firm in the ground. Gen. MacSalad took the oppurtunity to limp away quickly into the distance!
General MacArthur has retreated!

((Due to the enemy leader retreating, plus the assured victory of the Party, and my time constraints, I will auto-win the rest of the battle.))

Teddy Roosevelt was knife fighting Rambo. Rambo was gaining on the president, his fast slashes giving Teddy only minimal time to block as the Vietnam Vet increased in pace. Teddy felt his face get a small cut and declared, "Enough of this! Speak softly and carry a big stick...and a gun!" Teddy pulled out his Pistol and shot Rambo in the Torso three times. Rambo stumbled backwards, blood running from his mouth. As he fell to his knees, Roosevelt pulled out his Knife and lunged forward, "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" The blade sunk straight through Rambo's skull. Roosevelt withdrew and walked away as Rambo became "Rambo 6: Rambo is Dead. Coming out December 1934 in 3D."

Fluttershy looked towards the area of the nuclear explosion. "Dashie ... please ... please. Where are you? I hope you are safe." In the meantime, she decided to head over to the Snipers and berate them. "You have NO right to hurt my friends, you mean, awful jerks!" The snipers stare at her. Then heads asplode.

The remaining Shocktroopers are eaten/blown up by Mongolian Warrios & JFK in a Tank.

Victory Get!

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)

Yeah guys, I rushed this. You see, I'm going on a vacation tommorow, and I will have either limited or no Internet acsess for the following two weeks. Maybe if I am really lucky I will get in the post-battle turn, but don't count on it. As of now, this game is on a temporary vacation hiatus. So, see yah!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: July 18, 2012, 09:51:50 pm »

2 weeks? I thing we can handle that.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: July 18, 2012, 10:00:57 pm »

RTD Princess Celestia: The only place where you can *CENSORED* general MacSalad!
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: July 18, 2012, 11:14:34 pm »

Also, Pinkie Pie is now the <<$*#official#*$>> rapist of the group.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: July 18, 2012, 11:19:12 pm »

I should have posted this earlier, but awwww yea! My theory was correct.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: July 18, 2012, 11:40:20 pm »

What have I done...
Go full Pinkamena. Make Rambo cupcakes from his corpse.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #882 on: July 19, 2012, 06:46:16 am »

"He's running from the battlefield! Shameful display!" Cyan shouts while pulling his katana from the floor.

Have a fun vacation TCM!
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: July 19, 2012, 06:56:22 am »

"He's running from the battlefield! Shameful display!" Cyan shouts while pulling his katana from the floor.

Have a fun vacation TCM!

You got that from Shogun 2 :D
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: July 19, 2012, 07:49:57 am »

See you soon, TCM!

The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 162