Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 252581 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Arena Victor: Equius!
« Reply #2100 on: June 05, 2014, 07:30:58 pm »

Hold benefit concert for disaster relief

Knights: bring people in.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: June 05, 2014, 07:54:15 pm »

USE MASSED SCYTHER ATTACK ON BIGGEST THREAT TO CHEESISTAN

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: June 05, 2014, 07:55:01 pm »

((You know you get two actions per turn, right...?))
Take a closer look at this text!

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: June 05, 2014, 08:59:25 pm »

"Excuse you, I drew this stuff. LET ME IN; IT DOESN'T AFFECT ME." Join the government's hentai weaponisation program.

Remind government of railgun battery and excess magnets.

((Yeah, sex-indifferent asexual character ftw!))
[8]They let you in as a test subject.
[5]Unnecessary overkill bro.
Try to get Giegue to drift off.
Try to form a shadow dimension. ((Their new command but I'm keep the shadow dimension command just incase.))
[5]He starts getting too sleepy to think clearly and his struggling becomes more sluggish. He tries to use PSI but it doesn't work very well.
[3]This doesn't work very well. Shadows are still a part of the third dimension.
Fling asteroids at Tune and cause I own the asteroid belt. ((If he dies then the summon vanishes.))

Fling more asteroids at Tune just incase it didn't work the first time..
[6] SQUEESH. ( Senketsu allows Tune to survive with 1 HP intact.
[5] Unnecessary overkill bro!
BIG FLASHY THING FOR CMC BECAUSE HIS EYES ARE USELESS

Screw your logic, I'm a god! Screw being a mortal again.

Consume said singularity.

Steal its ability to leach power.

[1]You consume the singularity, but you are the singularity. Hence... it effectively does nothing. ( Except being the most mind-warpingly paradoxical thing that you single handedly broke physics worse than time travel. But only within your event horizon. Congrats, you exist as a ball of anti-physics and logic failure.
[2]You can still absorb energy at the same rate you could, but that's all. And only energy that enters the event horizon. As you have essentially no mass, you also have no gravity. Ergo only the small amount of star-light and any ambient dark energy that reaches Shieldia of it's own volition can be absorbed.
((Hey, you know who else doesn't like terrorists or Bahamut? Grown up Superman. Requesting an intervention or two if possible.))

Superman: Grow to adulthood.

Me: Teach Superman all my Ki- and PSI-based attacks.

[1]You need to find some area where the gravity is really low for him to age forward that fast. After all time goes slower the higher gravity is. I think I got it backwards. Ignore me. Point is time needs to go faster for him to insta-age. Maybe find the training chamber that King Kai has.
[6]You develop telepathy and impart the knowledge telepathically. ( Why didn't you think of that before? ) Great. Now when he sneezes, not only does it blow down the barn, it sets it on fire too.
Research a drug that can give common people superpowers so that they can potentially fight the evil menace that is coming to Cheesistan!
[8]Warning: Side-effects may include: Urge to dress like a clown, urge to cross-dress, megalomaniac tendencies, thinking all black leather is cool, insanity, psychopathy, synthesia, explosive gas, cataplexy, narcolepsy, sponatenous AIDS, inability to process alcohol, kleptomania, heart-attack, infertility, growing a tail, gynocomastia, elastic spleen, wandering bladder, wandering uterus ( hysteria ), testicular cancer ( even in women ), breast cancer, throat cancer, cancer cancer, lymphoma, spontaneous combustion, paranoia, hypochondria, glow-in-the-dark tongue and/or genitals, severe scopophobia, worsening of seasonal allergies, legumophobia ( fear of peanuts and beans ), arachnophobia with scorpiophobia, delusions of invincibility, arachnophoia with areneaphilia (affinity for/sexual attraction to spiders), nilhilism, finding Kafka funny, ability to comprehend all mathematics, delusions of grandeur, narcissism, invisibility, woobieism, Woolseyism, conversion to Scientology, holding of Catholic and Mormon beliefs at the same time, increased eye-twitching, epilepsy, obsession with Western Occultism, tendency to read side-effect labels, and/or death.
Lyeos: "Nope. Can't see a thing. Maybe you should stop being invisible. I may or may not be lying." A dragon? Seriously?! Can't there ever be any peace?!! Dang it. Okay, zoom up there with my ghosty-ness, punch that dang dragon in the kisser with my enchanted fists!

Mitzi: Raid Lyeos's fridge.
[7]FALCON.... PUNCH!!! 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! ( Bahamut's saving throw. 2/20 ) 6! 7! 8! 9! KNOCK OUT! Once again, you are the hero. What would we do without you Lyeos?
[2]He hasn't bought groceries or cleaned his fridge since he died. It's gross in there.
Create portable atmosphere around myself, containing everything to keep a person alive.
Use my portals to shove Bahamot into Potato-space and seal them off.
[6]Hooray for personal magical space helmet! :D
[2]Lyeos killed him already, but thanks anyway.
Hold benefit concert for disaster relief

Knights: bring people in.

[8]You give a seventeen hour rock concert. Your fingers bleed, you can't hear, your throat is in severe pain, and you have no strength to move. However, you raised enough money to rebuild Cheesistan six times over and everyone pledges their support of your noble cause.
[6]You promote the thing and all the patriotic Cheesistani show up.
[5]Now that Bahamut's gone, you swarm the Tetris crater. However, you only manage to dent the Tetridome.

Quote from: Game Master
CaptainMcClellan: Use the funds the Jarl raised to build a bigger, better Cheesistan out of the parts of the moon we didn't already use. Also for disaster relief of all the injured and displaced Cheesistani.

Maria: Try to find that scientist guy to track Giegue down again.

Giegue: Succumb to sleep.
[7]The government is effective! Hooray! Everyone comes together to celebrate the heroes and the resilient Cheesistani spirit is stronger than ever. Families and foes alike put aside their differences and help in rebuilding the country. It's basically like what Louisiana and [New] Jersey wished had happened when they got wiped out by hurricaines instead of the government being f***tarded failures and all the people being either underfunded, lazy, or just plain uncaring.
[3]Nope.
[5]Your eyelids start to droop and your neck slackens...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 09:05:31 pm by CaptainMcClellan »

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: June 05, 2014, 09:01:19 pm »

Marchioness: "I don't even know why I'm invisible in the first place!" suspects nothing.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: June 05, 2014, 09:06:03 pm »

Lyeos: Take her to the library already. "Maybe if you just tried to not be invisible? You're probably just so insecure about yourself that you won't allow anyone to see you. I don't know."

Mitzi: Clean the entire house, plan for a date.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: June 05, 2014, 09:39:03 pm »

((You know, that whole Bahamut thing wouldn't have happened if you hadn't intervened and saved Arcadia from that meteor I called down a few turns ago. It was almost like the dice knew what would happen. Good thing we have Lyeos, though.))

Me: Go find Kami's Hyperbolic Time chamber to raise Superman, because King Kai has no such thing that I know of.

Superman: Help find the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: June 05, 2014, 09:42:26 pm »

((I'm honestly waiting for someone to go "Wait, he's a ghost, he can't do that!", but it seems nobody feels like doing so.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: June 05, 2014, 09:45:54 pm »

((Of course not. I can't train Superman into a PSI martial arts god capable of kicking Bahamut's ass in two more turns. Unless you wanted to see baby Superman kick Bahamut's butt. Which might actually be awesomely adorable. Or adorably awesome. But we'll never know.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: June 05, 2014, 10:52:15 pm »

((Tune died so the summon vanished last turn or this turn.))

More astroid belt shipyards!

Lets build some automated research labs also!

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: June 05, 2014, 10:56:57 pm »

((Tune died so the summon vanished last turn or this turn.))

((When did Tune die? And does it honestly even matter? The dragon is dead anyways.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: June 05, 2014, 11:05:10 pm »

~snip~
Fling asteroids at Tune and cause I own the asteroid belt. ((If he dies then the summon vanishes.))

Fling more asteroids at Tune just incase it didn't work the first time..
[6] SQUEESH. ( Senketsu allows Tune to survive with 1 HP intact.
[5] Unnecessary overkill bro!
~snip~

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: June 05, 2014, 11:08:33 pm »

((Okay, it happened the same turn that the dragon died anyways. Again, does it even matter?))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: June 05, 2014, 11:19:42 pm »

Help Giegue sleep.
Have non-trap looking trapisti(my spies.) bring Maria here.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: June 06, 2014, 12:10:22 am »

This is awkward.

Start trying to move toward sources of light.

Absorb anything in my path.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 192