Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 168

Author Topic: [ISG] Adventure Guy! - Epilogue  (Read 497082 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - Live
« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2010, 10:38:31 pm »

press left until it reads 0000
Press right until it reads 350
Press left
Press right until it reads 3521
Press left
Press right until it reads 5224
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2010, 10:46:42 pm »

-instructions-

You reset the puzzle, then press right five times [0007, 0014, 0021, 0028, 0035]. You press left twice [3500]. You press right three times [3521]. You press left [5210]. You press right twice [5217, 5224].

The machine lights up! The display reads "PWER" and the buttons cease to work. Electricity sparks along the side of the knobby thing at the top of the machine.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2010, 11:07:58 pm »

Hold the dice into the air and shout
"By the power of PWER!"
The try to stick it into the wall or something...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2010, 11:21:14 pm »

try to stick it into the wall or something...

You press it against the wall. It sparks with electricity. Perhaps this is supposed to power something else up? You wonder what it could be inserted into.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2010, 11:24:48 pm »

No it's just... I don't know, I just don't have any ideas. Plus, I feel constrained to one objective with only one way to finish it. Also: I have no idea at all of what the objective is. The second one is likely the main reason.

As for what to do... I'm a bit clueless right now.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 11:26:37 pm by Tarran »
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 23, 2010, 11:27:34 pm »

>Don't go there
>Use oil on fire
>Examine far wall of safe
>Apply PWER to base of panel on wall under window
>Apply PWER to self
>Apply PWER to Cable
>Apply PWER to symbol on floor of previous room
Read the First Post!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 23, 2010, 11:31:14 pm »

*facepalm*

Apply PWER! to the radio looking device on the right side of the back wall. It has no power and there's a slot to plug it in on the bottom.

Why did no one notice this?

fake-edit: oh wait, RAM just got it.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 23, 2010, 11:32:32 pm »

Apply Device to lightning bolt part on the runic wall.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 23, 2010, 11:33:27 pm »

I wasn't really paying attention to our previous fiddling with the radio. Though I admit I should have paid more attention.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 23, 2010, 11:34:57 pm »

I wasn't really paying attention to our previous fiddling with the radio. Though I admit I should have paid more attention.
This is a pseudo adventure game! You must pay attention to EVERYTHING! Even the stuff you shouldn't!(really, there used to be some massive leaps of illogic to get through most of those things.)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 23, 2010, 11:47:00 pm »

Use oil on fire

You pour a bit of oil on the fire. FOOM! Wahahahahaha!

That didn't help at all, of course. If you want to put the fire out, you'll have to think of some other way. The oil is now in your inventory.

Apply PWER to base of panel on wall under window

The top of the device fits neatly into the base of the panel. It lights up.

You hear a noise behind you.

Huh? There's nobody there.

Apply Device to lightning bolt part on the runic wall.

The device refuses to come loose from the panel. They are now as one. However, you recognize the lightning symbol on something else you may have picked up...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #161 on: July 23, 2010, 11:49:15 pm »

Go down ladder
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 23, 2010, 11:52:12 pm »

Go down ladder

There's nobody here either.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2010, 11:56:11 pm »

I see a key. Grab the key from the puddle on the left, then use it on the drawer upstairs.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2010, 12:03:29 am »

I see a key. Grab the key from the puddle on the left, then use it on the drawer upstairs.
NICE! I would have never spotted that myself.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 168