Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 689 690 [691] 692 693 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3853313 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed: 104
« Reply #10350 on: December 06, 2012, 09:17:52 am »

"Right, let's do this!"

Give Sambo a lift and then pry the window open enough for me to squeeze inside. Use the cutter if I need to widen it more than it would bend.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10351 on: December 06, 2012, 10:13:23 am »

Taking a quick glance at his notes, Lars worked over toward Mesk and May.  He looks down at the convulsing May.

"O Emar-i, please guide May to a full recovery, aided by your servants Mesk and Kyle!  May your blessings fall on them all!"

Saying that, Lars grabs his black marker and inscribes the pupilless eye of Emar-i upon the medkits of those around.

Faith heal, inscribe equipment.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10352 on: December 06, 2012, 10:19:33 am »

"Thanks Mesk" Bruce, standing up, then directed his attention to the man asking for a pardon, to him he said "Well it may not be my decision, and I very much doubt that my decision will change the outcome, I think that NO ONE IS THIS ENTIRE FUCKING COLONY DESERVES A FUCKING PARDON, You are the worst of humanity, you people executed your friends and family because you couldn't find a cure, news flash people, you could have asked THE GOVERNMENT TO FUCKING HELP, so in conclusion I stuff goes down, I won't hesitate to blow your fucking brains out."
Be pissed off, ignore anything the man says to the contrary about what I said
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10353 on: December 06, 2012, 11:28:28 am »

((Way to reason with him... Now I dout they'll give up at all from hearing that...

Also, the worst of humanity is US. You know, the people they forcibly send to a horrible death multiple times for their own gain because of what they've done?))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #10354 on: December 06, 2012, 11:34:59 am »

((Speak for yourself.  Lars is but a humble priest, trying to spread the good word of the divine to the lost masses.

That whole firebombing a police station thing doesn't really count.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10355 on: December 06, 2012, 11:44:49 am »

Explain to the man why Bruce is acting that way:

"Nevermind that guy who's shouting, he's special, if you catch my drift." Milno said, shrugging and nodding towards Bruce. "He doesn't have any say in this, and if nothing in the next level kills him, we may end up doing it ourselves to prevent him from screwing with the team. I'm sure you know the type."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10356 on: December 06, 2012, 11:47:39 am »

"Nevermind him, he's special, if you catch my drift." Milno said, shrugging and nodding towards Bruce. "If nothing in the next level kills him, we may end up doing it ourselves to prevent him from screwing with the team. I'm sure you know the type."
"You do know I can Fucking hear you Milno, also if you want to shoot me, I suggest you do it now, instead of hiding behind fake bravado."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10357 on: December 06, 2012, 11:49:15 am »

Thomas turns at Mesk and glares at him. He didn't know how to fix May, but he knew that kicking her wasn't how.
"Mesk. Do not hurt May again."
He turns around toscan the area the man came from with heat detection and X-ray. Check back on May, see if there's something to restrain her with.
Better not be anymore of them.

"Nevermind him, he's special, if you catch my drift." Milno said, shrugging and nodding towards Bruce. "If nothing in the next level kills him, we may end up doing it ourselves to prevent him from screwing with the team. I'm sure you know the type."
"You do know I can Fucking hear you Milno, also if you want to shoot me, I suggest you do it now, instead of hiding behind fake bravado."
"Shut the fuck up. He's the leader, you aren't. He's experienced, you aren't. I've had enough shit for this day, and you aren't helping."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10358 on: December 06, 2012, 11:49:59 am »

"I know you can hear me, and you were already told to calm the fuck down and stop trying to screw with the mission. I won't shoot you unless it is necessary, no need to be so eager for a round up your ass."

"Also, if you don't want to be treated like an idiot, stop acting like one."
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 11:51:34 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10359 on: December 06, 2012, 12:02:17 pm »

((If I were the guy coming out for diplomacy, I think this would be the moment to start considering going out with a bang rather than be taken captive be these loons.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10360 on: December 06, 2012, 12:05:34 pm »

(Yep. Kinda wish I had the amp that allowed me to manipulate people's minds right about now. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10361 on: December 06, 2012, 12:06:46 pm »

"I know you can hear me, and you were already told to calm the fuck down and stop trying to screw with the mission. I won't shoot you unless it is necessary, no need to be so eager for a round up your ass."

"Also, if you don't want to be treated like an idiot, stop acting like one."

"First of all, the only one I see being an idiot here is you Milno, you're going to trust these mass murderers for no good reason, and then when I tell my FUCKING OPINION you threaten to kill me! And You!" Bruce says turning to Thomas "He's not my leader, and as for experience, that means Fucking nothing when life and death is decided by the luck of the draw."
So how are you today?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10362 on: December 06, 2012, 12:13:11 pm »

(Yep. Kinda wish I had the amp that allowed me to manipulate people's minds right about now. :P)
((You could try to restrain Bruce, since he seems to listen to Jim. :P))

"First of all, the only one I see being an idiot here is you Milno, you're going to trust these mass murderers for no good reason, and then when I tell my FUCKING OPINION you threaten to kill me! And You!" Bruce says turning to Thomas "He's not my leader, and as for experience, that means Fucking nothing when life and death is decided by the luck of the draw."

The conversation was obviously being held by Milno over comms, so the man wouldn't be freaked out.
"I'm not trusting them, lemming. I just want to get this mission finished and that means getting people to safety as Command ordered. I also didn't threaten to kill you, I merely stated that if you turn into too much of a problem, you'll most likely be disposed of, not necessarily by me."

"When your opinion is hindering instead of helping, then keep it shut. We have teammates wounded and you want them to keep shooting? Both Tinman and Albino are down, and if the blueshirts recommence the firefight, they may get killed. Is that what you fucking want?"
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:32:56 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10363 on: December 06, 2012, 12:15:06 pm »

((If Jim got the Neural Connector or even the Organochemistry Overrider, he'd be like a one-man Ministry of Love. Imagine the possibilities!))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #10364 on: December 06, 2012, 12:19:20 pm »

(Nah, I wouldn't do that to people, Harry. I did consider getting it just for situations like this, hence why I buffed my charisma, but now I'm having a tough time between choosing that or the one that converts things into other things. Usually a rock judging from the description. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 689 690 [691] 692 693 ... 1256