Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 495 496 [497] 498 499 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 403745 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #7440 on: March 07, 2014, 08:13:21 am »

Move to 27,6 and use Luna on the last Druid.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 09:05:01 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7441 on: March 07, 2014, 09:54:21 am »

*fwum*

Druid H stopped existing.

Quote from: Tantallos vs Druid H
Hit: 133+5+10-36 = 112, autohit!
Damage: 32-0 = 32dmg

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7442 on: March 07, 2014, 10:30:49 am »

Gregor couldn't do much but grieve at Captain Aaron's fate, and did nothing.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7443 on: March 07, 2014, 10:47:34 am »

~~Enemies Turn!~~

Derick got stabs.

Quote from: Aaron vs Derick
Hit: 157+15+5-5-5-10-80 = 77
Hit roll: 53, hit!
Damage: 39+1-1-18 = 21

Derick counters!
Hit: 130+10+10+5-5-15-10-72 = 53
Hit roll: 13, hit!
Damage: 39-1-25 = 13dmg

~~Allies Turn!~~

Mannan then tried to blast the revenant with holy magic, but missed. Fortunately, Dag was nearby and used his fire magic at Aaron.

Quote from: Mannan vs Aaron
Hit: 138+5-10-5-72 = 56
Hit roll: 64, miss!

Quote from: Dag vs Aaron
Hit: (90+38+4)+10+5-10-5-72 = 60
Hit roll: 22, hit!
Aaron has been destroyed!

Aaron, or rather his husk, burst into white flames. His body and armor began to disintegrate and the fires went out on their own as a pile of ash and glittery powder spilled onto the ground. Amongst these, there was also the lance, not even singed, and a small pendant with intricately carved key...

Marpa moved to the pile of ashes and knelt in front of it, her face down, eyes fixed on the grey remains of her husband.

"Give me a moment..." She mumbled out, as Dag took few steps away - Mannan left the study alltogether.

~~Chapter 11 Completed!~~
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7444 on: March 07, 2014, 10:54:10 am »

Chris walked into the room and saw Gregor looking pale and Marpa on the floor.

"...Damn..."

He hadn't really spoken much to Marpa or her husband, but being that he was one of the people of Kesselring he knew they were married and had kids. That was going to be rough for their daughters to hear. He knelt by Marpa and put a hand on her shoulder.

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry for your loss."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7445 on: March 07, 2014, 10:57:21 am »

Gregor approached the ashes and saluted them.

: "Good-bye, Captain. Prixima will pay for doing this to you."

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7446 on: March 07, 2014, 11:10:55 am »

Raquel looked slightly ill as the remains of Aaron crumbled to pieces.  As Captain Marpa moved forward to kneel before the remains, she turned silently and stepped out of the study. 

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7447 on: March 07, 2014, 11:20:44 am »

Chris stood and left the room, putting his hood back up.

...We were lucky to get out when we did. Instead of Ernest and Aaron... that could've been me and Gregor. Hell, it would've been. Olison and Alexander too. I wonder how they're doing.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7448 on: March 07, 2014, 11:26:55 am »

After a few moments, Gregor knelt beside Marpa.

: "With your permission, I would like to take his lance. He deserves some manner of revenge for this terrible fate, and the best way I know how is to use it to bring that witch down for good."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7449 on: March 07, 2014, 11:31:37 am »

Tantallos stepped back and opened a book before starting to mumble some words, obviously he was praying.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7450 on: March 07, 2014, 11:33:13 am »

Marpa stood up, taking the lance and the key on the pendant.

"Take it. Back... in better times, Aaron considered passing it to some younger spearman. I think he would choose you as the lance's successor... Make sure Prixima feels the sharp end of it." She then passed the lance to Gregor.

Gregor gets Avalon!

Marpa then handed the key to Gregor as well.

"I have never seen a key like this. It loks simple, but those runes... there must be only one door it fits in in this entire castle."
SigFlags!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7451 on: March 07, 2014, 11:51:53 am »

Derick closed his eyes for a moment in respect. He hadn't really gotten know the man very well, but he still gotten a little aquainted when he and the others from the Wolves spent a week training here. It all felt so long ago.

He then sheathed his swords and walked out following after Raquel. He stayed silent until they had walked a certain distance away from the study and looked at the ashes left by the giant axe fighter the others had fought.

...what the hell were those things?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7452 on: March 07, 2014, 12:11:59 pm »

"I'm...not entirely sure.  If we hadn't fought one ourselves, I would have thought them simply revenants, the bodies of humans or creatures reanimated by elder magics.  They're occasionally seen in places where great magics have been worked or spilled, or else created by less scrupulous mages who care not for the dangers of that side of the arts.  I've never heard of a revenant with that kind of endurance, though.  There was something odd about how they fought, how they kept attacking even after their bodies started to come apart, and when it fell to ashes under that fire, something else...ah."  She stopped in the hallway, realizing something.  She glanced back at the study where the others were, then forward to the ashes of the axe fighter.  "Here." 

She knelt besides the remains of the monster, and hesitated a moment, before pulling out a small pair of gloves from under her robe.  Donning them, she reached forward and picking some of the sparkling powder out, carefully trying to avoid the more organic remains with visible distaste. 
"I've never seen anything like this before, but there's still quite a bit of magical power inside of it.  I can't imagine how much power this would have contained if it were still whole and unwarded.  I think this is what made those creatures so powerful; it was basically a second set of chains binding them together from the inside."  She shuddered, plainly disturbed, but still trying to figure out as much as she could about the remnants of the spells that had bound the creature before they faded away. 

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7453 on: March 07, 2014, 12:20:23 pm »

Chris turned and looked at the party.

"Let's discuss what they were later, shall we?"

"We've come this far. There's no time to hesitate or turn back. For ourselves, and for everyone who suffered from her machinations, we have to press on and put an end to Prixima's plans."

The assassin walked to the door leading to her inner sanctum.

"This is all that stands between us and a better world. Let's go."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7454 on: March 07, 2014, 12:24:29 pm »

Edwin bowed his head to Marpa and silently stepped out to join Raquel and Derrick to look at the ashes.

"I'm inclined to agree with you. This is treading new ground, as far as I'm concerned, and I worry what else is in store for us if this is any indication..."

Putting a hand on Raquel's shoulder in an effort to comfort her, Edwin shook his head in dismay.

"I'm wondering if those stones that she's after have any part in this... abomination. And what is the purpose of making these things? Does she plan to replace certain people with them? Make an army of them? I can only speculate as to how many she may already have...

Needless to say, we will stop this madness before it spreads further! Come, it is time to end this and deliver some measure of justice to all Prixima has harmed. She will pay for all she has done, one way or another."
Pages: 1 ... 495 496 [497] 498 499 ... 559