Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: Mayfly Acquisitions: Turn 1413  (Read 56128 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Mayfly Acquisitions: Turn 15
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2013, 06:36:30 pm »

Find something to do.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2013, 08:04:55 pm »

Call finances and ask them to reimburse my clearly defective printer.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2013, 03:29:07 am »

Operation Cafeteria go!

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2013, 05:23:43 am »

On second thought, get back in there and bash his face in until he dies.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2013, 05:30:53 am »

... Kleinsman or Payne?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2013, 05:34:30 am »

Kleinsman.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Mayfly Acquisitions: Turn 16
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2013, 05:42:39 am »

Turn 16
<- Turn 15 | Turn 17 ->

No need for intimidation stab Lindeman and say "so much for faith."

2. You try to stab Lindeman but his flock pushes you back. One tries to grab you (2) and fails, (6) but another latches on.

Find something to do.

4. You decide to head over to the elevators. There you find a couple of your coworkers that appear to be fiddling with them.

Operation Cafeteria go!

Jackie gets on her laptop and tries to do her part. (3) "Uh." She she types quickly. "Stopping it is more difficult than I thought. Just give me a couple more minutes."

1. You decide to start prying open the elevator doors early. You overestimate the amount of force to put into it, and the bar slips from your grasp, bounces off the door, and smacks you in the face for 1 damage.

You turn around to see another employee behind you. That one armed guy, Carlson. He looks at you guys, then at the elevator, as if wondering quite how many code violations this is. "Eh, might as well help." He walks over (5) and takes the laptop from Jackie, typing on it. You hear the elevator come to a stop on the other side of the door.

Call finances and ask them to reimburse my clearly defective printer.

5. You head over to finance since their power is out and convince one of them that you need a new copier in IT. He says they actually have a spare one on the floor and that they'll send it over. You consider throwing this one out of the window as well.

On second thought, get back in there and bash his face in until he dies.

1-1. You leap back into the cubicle and swing your fire extinguisher around, successfuly smashing it into a computer.

Zombie Payne jabs his bottle at Kleinsman (2) but misses entirely. He almost drops the bottle.

Kleinsman punches Payne (5+1) and hits him in the face for 0 damage. Payne doesn't notice. You notice the vines are beginning to break through Payne's skin on his arms. He's not bleeding.

Group Event: Landing
Anyone near a window may have looked out to see an approaching gray helicpoter. It's much louder, especially in IT, and is starting to get overwhelmingly loud, like it's right above you. Then the whole building rumbles and the whirring begins to subside. The helicopter has landed on the roof.

Status
Time - 9:40 AM Tuesday Febuary 5 2013
Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: borno (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GreatWyrmGold (click to show/hide)

NPCs
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 04:44:35 am by penguinofhonor »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2013, 05:45:26 am »

Throw fire extinguisher at Kleinsman then beat him to death with my bare hands.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2013, 06:33:18 am »

Yeah! Success!
"Good job! Now we just gotta get this shit open..."
Try again! Don't hit self this time though.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 19, 2013, 10:20:58 am »

Stab the hanger on and start slashing.

"Get away!"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 19, 2013, 09:54:17 pm »

Nonchallantly walk towards my cubicle/office and try to look innocent.

(What would I do with an elevator?)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 20, 2013, 03:20:45 am »

Take copier to where the old one was, set it up, and preemptively cause a paper jam. Somebody's gonna make it happen anyways, so I might as well make it so I can easily fix it.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Mayfly Acquisitions: Turn 17
« Reply #147 on: February 20, 2013, 04:43:18 am »

"When Billy Mayfly presses the Close Door button on an elevator, the door actually closes immediately."
--Office rumor

Turn 17
<- Turn 16 | Turn 18 ->

Group Event: Landing
The whole building's intercom turns on, something that only usually happens during fire drills. "Billy Mayfly here. I'm about to save this company." His voice is irritatingly monotonous. "Anybody caught conspiring or cooperating with outside forces will be fired immediately. Charges will be filed against you. As for any of those forces, I know what you're trying to do, and I won't allow it."

Nonchallantly walk towards my cubicle/office and try to look innocent.

3. You walk back into IT only to realize that elevator stuff was probably the least boring thing you could be doing right now.

Yeah! Success!
"Good job! Now we just gotta get this shit open..."
Try again! Don't hit self this time though.

4. You pry the elevator door open. Luckily it's empty. It would have sucked if someone was stuck in there.

You step in and Jackie follows, then you press the 1 button and the elevator doors close. It starts moving downward, stops after half a floor, then starts moving upward again. Jackie looks at the laptop. "Someone's overriding it. It's an executive level command."

The elevator rises further than you've been before, eventually stopping and opening up to show the roof. The gray helicopter has landed on the roof, but you can't see that because a man in a gray suit holding a gray sword quickly steps in the elevator and shuts the doors. It's Billy Mayfly.

"Ah, the customary greeting party," he says. "Unfortunately I don't have time for caviar right now. I assume you heard my announcement."

You reach for the elevator button but he beats you to it, hitting 14. "You two wouldn't mind helping me for a bit?" You're silent for a moment as you attempt to think of an excuse. "It could be very beneficial to your career," he continues. "I know you've wanted more time to work on your jams, Jake. And that you're polishing up your resume for grad school, Jackie."

You reach the 14th floor and the elevator doors open. The hallway near the elevators is overrun by vines with glowing copper-colored stripes running down their length. They twitch towards you as they grow. Billy Mayfly steps out into the hallway. "So, what'll it be?"

Throw fire extinguisher at Kleinsman then beat him to death with my bare hands.

2. The extinguisher hits the wall behind him. You're pretty sure it was still intimidating. (5) You reconsider punching him after that announcement, but decide that "happen to be punching the smae person as" the zombie doesn't mean you're "conspiring or cooperating with" him and hit him. Unfortunately, you do 0 damage.

Kleinsman is still outraged by your treason and (6) punches back harder, dealing 2 damage. "You're more than fired. You're going to rot in jail for the rest of your life."

Payne attempts to shut his old boss up (5) and connects, but deals 0 damage as well. He's a tough old man, that's for sure.

Stab the hanger on and start slashing.

"Get away!"

2. You neither break his (hereafter referred to as his actual name, Paul H. Divine) grapple nor hit him with the knife. He punches you for 1 damage.

Another of Lindeman's flock, Maria A. Virginia, tries to grab onto you as well (3) but fails.

Kleinsman walks up to you and tries to take your knife (1) but only grabs the blade and cuts himself on it, dealing himself 3 damage plus 2 bleeding. He fights back tears as he wraps a paper towel around his hand.

Take copier to where the old one was, set it up, and preemptively cause a paper jam. Somebody's gonna make it happen anyways, so I might as well make it so I can easily fix it.

5. The copier is now slammed and jammed. Mostly jammed. You can easily remove the jam as a free action, but it would be rather difficult for anyone who doesn't know how.

Status
Time - 9:45 AM Tuesday Febuary 5 2013
Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: borno (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GreatWyrmGold (click to show/hide)

NPCs
Spoiler: Jon H. Kleinsman (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Paul H. Divine (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kevin K. Kleinsman (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Randy V. Lindeman (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Maria S. Virginia (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Billy Mayfly (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jackie A. Montgomery (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 01:50:47 am by penguinofhonor »

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 20, 2013, 05:14:19 am »

Jake glances at Jackie before speaking to Billy.
"Er... Well, I was just about to get some lunch, actually..."
He looks down, knowing full well that he probably wouldn't have any say in the matter, no matter what he did say.
"Uh, ok sir. What do we have to do?"

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 20, 2013, 06:38:44 am »

Beat Kleinsman to death.  Kick his legs out from under him.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19