_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5761067 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1605 on: May 23, 2012, 11:33:58 pm »

Thomas offered him the tainted booze "You did something to it which resulted in you chasing limbs aound the room. Save some for me." Thomas said. He then took the deck into his expert hands and began shuffling "More cards or what?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: May 23, 2012, 11:38:46 pm »

Neil addresses the Armory Master woman. "I believe I have five tokens?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: May 24, 2012, 12:14:00 am »

Milno got back to his datapad to check if there was any answer from the research people. Although he wanted the program, he also did not find practical the lack of an open area large enough for him to try getting some rounds in a target with live ammo until he got the hang of wielding those two rifles. Having them set at different ranges could be a good safety measure, and being able to shoot with both in case of need was necessary. The Smoothshot would have been a good alternative, but would only be useful for enemies standing still, moving slowly in linear trajectories or running straight towards him. He really had to expect the techies were able to reproduce his ideal system, since it would still allow for the quick movements needed for targetting.

Milno checks his datapad for any answers from the research personnel on his requested program.

Edit: Also throw Fanboy back into the simulation.

((@GM: How about that amp from one of the arms Jim promised Milno and left to be extracted? Will it only be returned to Jim himself after the arms are repaired?))
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 08:52:21 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: May 24, 2012, 12:26:38 am »

((@GM No problem, we are always eagrely awaiting your return however long it has been since the last one :)
As for the two generators, one capacitor bank I meant that the two generators are linked to the single capacitor bank, thus recharging that single cap' bank in half the time, though allowing for only one second of pulse, compared to the 5 sec recharging/2 sec capacity of the 2 gen/ 2 capas variant))
Re-make the 1 generator/ 1 capacitor bank pulse rifle. Remember forgetting to estimate the price of the three designs, then do so. Compile the research results into a single document with the schematics attached.
Of the three designs, choose the most advanced one, which is under 5 tokens limit, and enter MEHMRCMS with the chosen variant of the pulse rifle. Upon spawning, stay alert and run down the hall to shoot the xenos sentinel.

Joining in. Comrade Milno, would you be so kind to spawn me?

((As for the document, I may track the things or you, piecewise, if you care - I certainly don't want to make you any more busy.))

Research results
Conventional
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 12:28:32 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: May 24, 2012, 12:44:42 am »

(I still want those arms when I get back, btw. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: May 24, 2012, 12:47:11 am »

((We can attach them to commemorate your going as crazy as their old owner was! :D))

Set aside rambot problem for now. Investigate the possibility of rechargeable batteries for everything, and whether getting them refilled would cost anything.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: May 24, 2012, 12:51:01 am »

((Really wanting that upgraded laser rifle/cutting laser hybrid!))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: May 24, 2012, 12:58:02 am »

Thomas offered him the tainted booze "You did something to it which resulted in you chasing limbs aound the room. Save some for me." Thomas said. He then took the deck into his expert hands and began shuffling "More cards or what?"

"Hmmm, funny sigaret", Lukas thinks to himself. He shrugs and turns to Thomas. "I've been through worse trips, I guess. I'll be sure to save some of the Xeno Spit Deluxe for you." Lukas sits down opposite to Thomas. "Sorry about that. I guess I kinda ruined the game. Let's play again."

Play card game with Thomas
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: May 24, 2012, 01:03:02 am »

((I should totally make something that helps carry and use heavy weapons, like a exoskeleton that's got it's arms clipped onto a weapon and not the user. Could attach a motion sensor to it to help with targeting.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: May 24, 2012, 01:07:40 am »

((Or maybe a robotic, self-adjusting tripod on the weapon's barrel?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: May 24, 2012, 01:11:31 am »

((Tripod would be too hard to carry. The servoarms though would basically be on a harness that would clip on over your suit.))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: May 24, 2012, 01:11:40 am »

((Or maybe an implantable vagina/attachable ballsack for May))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: May 24, 2012, 01:14:23 am »

((I do weapons, armor and gadgets, not fleshy abominations. Talk to the doctor.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: May 24, 2012, 01:44:27 am »

((Properous, what type of cig did you get?))

Attempt to scuttle around to behind the sentinel and whip it from there.

Once Nik gets spawned, shout out to him.

Shoot that thing fast, I don't want to lose my other arm before we're done here.

Also, these dehumanizing and slightly humiliatingly strange cybernetics seem to be really effective in dodging its attacks, as well as another strange effect, for as you can see, I'm on the wall.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 01:47:56 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: May 24, 2012, 01:45:21 am »

((But his might be a good idea, by the way. I mean, yes, tampering with the biology and genetics led to the Altered wars, but actually Altering might prove useful. And, beside changing your own genome, there are also other ways, such as reaching the human body full potential/capacity (making the hidden reserves open and free to use) and the one he suggested - using xenobiology to create weapons, armor, gadgets and perhaps even body grafts. Yes, that's practically what the synth-flesh is used for - but perhaps there are easier and cheaper (even if less effective) approaches to that?
Unfortunately, my character with his fear (actually, more like hatred and disgust) of the Alteration is probably not so eager to play with bio-tinkering, but someone should definetly try doing something like that. Mind it, most probably that's the task for the fleshtechs - I'd say, their 'higher purpose'. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 2101