Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 906 907 [908] 909 910 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1221604 times)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends - Patch 4.11 - Jax is the King
« Reply #13605 on: August 17, 2014, 12:02:47 pm »

I've gotten pentas with Ori and Liss. Quite a few quadras as well. And the champion I see getting pentas the most is Ashe for some reason. Probably because I'm just bad at playing against Ashe.

What has everyone's experience been with Gnar? I'm pretty sure he's out and I haven't had the opportunity to play since he's been out, so I'm interested in what playing with, as or against Gnar is like?
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Kar'Kaish New Site
« Reply #13606 on: August 17, 2014, 03:20:45 pm »

The only pentas I've had have been in other game modes D:
Penta on Ziggs in ARAM, penta on LB in URF.
Administrator of the Realms of Kar'Kaish Project.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #13607 on: August 17, 2014, 03:23:07 pm »

Resourceless ranged is never going to be a thing. Until Riot decides that the next ranged champ they release doesn't have enough passives so they tack on 100% mana regen to her w.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13608 on: August 17, 2014, 03:32:20 pm »

Thought gnar was on a rage time thing? Not resourceless, per se, and they're definitely willing to have non-mana range characters. There's that zappy fuzz midget, anyway. Pretty sure he runs off energy instead of mana, anyway.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #13609 on: August 17, 2014, 03:33:22 pm »

Non mana, yes, there's Kennen and Vlad. Totally resourceless, no, Gnar has to at least turn melee for a window of weakness for a bit. He'd be a god in bot lane otherwise.

GreatJustice

• Bay Watcher
  • ☭The adventure continues (refresh)☭
    • View Profile
« Reply #13610 on: August 17, 2014, 06:05:33 pm »

I got a penta once and a quadra twice in the same game as a very, very fed Malzahar. The entire enemy team tried to charge me, and my Q alone halved the health of their tank. The E then jumped onto the survivors fleeing the scene and killed them past their turrets.
The person supporting regenerating health, when asked why you can see when shot in the eye justified it as 'you put on an eyepatch'. When asked what happens when you are then shot in the other eye, he said that you put an eyepatch on that eye. When asked how you'd be able to see, he said that your first eye would have healed by then.

Professional Bridge Toll Collector?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #13611 on: August 17, 2014, 09:33:20 pm »

I feel like I've gotten a penta but I'm not sure. That probably means I haven't.

I've gotten a decent amount of quadras. I almost got a penta once as Teemo but stupid Rammus stole it. That's probably my angriest quadra.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13612 on: August 17, 2014, 09:36:04 pm »

Discounting ones in ARAM, URF, &c., I've gotten maybe four or five, most with the predictable champs for it.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13613 on: August 17, 2014, 09:36:19 pm »

The only quadra I recall getting on SR was as Teemo. Standard running teamfight that just sort of ended with me being alive and pleasantly surprised.

Much more luck on ARAM, of course, but I find it hard to consider those too special.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #13614 on: August 17, 2014, 10:25:32 pm »

My angriest quadra was when a Caitlyn (literally) sniped my penta during my attack animation.

That was Nocturne.  Fiddlesticks was creeping the midlane bush and someone dropped a ward over the wall.  I ulted and everyone flashed over and bushfights under Nocturne ult are impossible to win so we aced them easy.

I've never gotten a Malz penta but I've gotten some quadras.  I remember a game that went like an hour where I had my boots, Rabadon's, Zhonya, Void Staff, and Rylai/Liandry and my space AIDS was taking like half the carry's health if it bounced on them.  I triple-killed with one Q.
Shoes...

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #13615 on: August 18, 2014, 07:36:49 am »

I'm on a 7 ranked loss streak... At Silver 1 -1 LP. Probably getting demoted if this game is a loss too :v

Edit: yay silver 2
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:02:36 am by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Bastus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13616 on: August 18, 2014, 08:31:28 am »

Welcome in silver 2 we are happy to have you here.

By the way is Gnar supposed to be kind of a burst champion in his big form?
All I ever see him doing is dealing a ton of damage while he is small, then jumping into someone bursting him down with his 3 sec stun combo and then leaving the scene. Feels kinda strange that the big form is more often than not less useful to fight with.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13617 on: August 18, 2014, 10:39:38 am »

Welcome in silver 2 we are happy to have you here.

By the way is Gnar supposed to be kind of a burst champion in his big form?
All I ever see him doing is dealing a ton of damage while he is small, then jumping into someone bursting him down with his 3 sec stun combo and then leaving the scene. Feels kinda strange that the big form is more often than not less useful to fight with.

well from what i've seen, hes basically "another teemo", he will slowly abuse with his poke in order to not let you advance and if you're not carefull it will slowly get your health down, then it will go and gank you transforming into its tanky form and finish you off without a mean of escape for you.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13618 on: August 18, 2014, 11:48:45 am »

Did my promos with Xerath, skipped from Silver III to Silver I. I'm pleased with that. :))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13619 on: August 19, 2014, 10:08:37 am »

after a weekend of playing i finally got to buy Kha'zix, i dont know whats the heavy nerf people is talking about, i won like, 3 of 4 matches with him...
Pages: 1 ... 906 907 [908] 909 910 ... 1067