Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)  (Read 51409 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A! (and Hub?)
« Reply #360 on: August 08, 2018, 12:10:30 am »

it always made me a bit confused, if it's proportional what would be the difference in-game of having population of 8 in a small land (methiant in the beginning of the game for example) and population of 8 in a giant land (methiant-cydwyll after being united)

More manpower for army, and this stat ain't listed anywhere ;v

To precede another question: Army stat shows the amount of currently combat-ready troops.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 08, 2018, 12:12:48 am »

Dorf hall also responsible for slight reduction of Elven forest to the west. Their ballsiest endeavour so far.
Heh, that's actually exactly what my dwarf game was going to be about if option A had been chosen in the beginning. I'd think you looked at my notes, if I wrote anything down. :P

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 08, 2018, 12:15:23 am »

Okay, maybe I will have to ask anyway because I am almost getting it

So a army of 1 in my second example would be bigger in numbers or it's just that we can pull more population to refill it again when it's needed?
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 08, 2018, 08:19:32 am »

Haspen, what's your favourite part of running SpamKingdom?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 08, 2018, 08:28:16 am »

So a army of 1 in my second example would be bigger in numbers or it's just that we can pull more population to refill it again when it's needed?

Higher population, faster refills, yes.

There was a change of what 1 Army means; in earlier times when your nation wasn't that big, 1 = 1000 soldiers. Now I believe I enlarged it to 2~2.5k? I know Criptfeind was involved in my changing of mind ;vc

Haspen, what's your favourite part of running SpamKingdom?

When people are sure that some more or less crazy idea gonna work.

And then they roll a 1.

<3
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 11, 2018, 08:40:23 am »

What does Parsia think of Methiant and what does Methiant think of Parsia generally? They don't seem to really do much.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 11, 2018, 08:48:10 am »

What does Parsia think of Methiant and what does Methiant think of Parsia generally? They don't seem to really do much.

Why people keep asking me about current in-game diplomatic relations '<.

I really shouldn't be answering these but oh well: most of Parsian court sees you as... well they think you can be tolerated, but few peoples are still a bit resentful cuz you destroyed their dreams of making Parsia great again.
SigFlags!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 11, 2018, 09:04:15 am »

Why people keep asking me about current in-game diplomatic relations '<.

I think that should be sorta self evident. Despite having a Vizier installed in that country we basically get no news or have any idea about what's going on there. And now we need to make vital decisions about what to do with them with zero information.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 11, 2018, 09:08:56 am »

If we somehow manage to incorporate Parsia into our Empire could we possible see Luathbasian and Parsian cultures mixing more and perhaps over a long time see some fusion between the two? Kinda like how Ceodwellian Luathbasian was influenced by Parsian culture? At least I think they were? Is my memory failing me?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM LORE Q&A!
« Reply #369 on: August 11, 2018, 10:12:22 am »

Prophet, can I just say that if your agenda is Elf breeding programs in the hopes of having magic umpty-grandchildren and pantheonist mumbo jumbo, then I will support literally ever single decision you make.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 11, 2018, 05:36:27 pm »

Prophet, can I just say that if your agenda is Elf breeding programs in the hopes of having magic umpty-grandchildren and pantheonist mumbo jumbo, then I will support literally ever single decision you make.
That's my agenda!

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 11, 2018, 05:59:04 pm »

That's my agenda!
Maximimic Propheteers, unite!
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 11, 2018, 07:16:17 pm »

Magic and Pantheonism forever!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 11, 2018, 07:27:43 pm »

Magic and Pantheonism forever!
Just say no to Pantheonism.
But do say yes to eleven waifus and reunited Lauthbas.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating
By the way, it (my name) is pronounced "ah-zee".

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 12, 2018, 11:35:44 am »

How did the Rosamanians get their lizard mounts? How have they stopped the practice of lizard riding from spreading out of their lands? Like you'd think after so long eventually someone would find a way of getting their hands on some of the Rosamanian Lizards and start using them themselves. If they really are just that good at keeping they Lizards away from foreign hands... can we ask them to teach us how to do that except with Artifacts instead of lizards?  :P
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35