Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]

Author Topic: Waterlures - A Capybara Man Fortress & Adventure [DF 0.47.05]  (Read 67976 times)

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
Re: Waterlures - A Capybara Man Fortress & Adventure [DF 0.47.05]
« Reply #705 on: April 27, 2024, 05:10:32 am »

Good stuff, and as with every update it was worth the wait.

I don't mind big chunks of the story having loads of dialog and not much else.

Thanks. It's a good way for me to get to know the characters a bit better by writing "meaningless" dialogue between them (though, admittedly I tend to forget their actual personalities most of the time). It might be that the next update (whenever it's done) will also have quite a lot of talking, hah.

If you do decide to start up a second story fort do you have any plans for what it will be about?

I have some plans, but none of them have really inspired me to do anything so far. Also, I'm conflicted about how much modding I want to have in it. Maybe I should just make a separate thread about it at some point? We'll see.

Anyway, if there's some wishes or suggestions for Waterlures (or for a new game), feel free to post them.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Waterlures - A Capybara Man Fortress & Adventure [DF 0.47.05]
« Reply #706 on: April 30, 2024, 03:00:52 am »

I've yet to see any meaningless dialogue in this, it all adds to the story.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48]