Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1  (Read 46494 times)

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1
« Reply #435 on: June 21, 2016, 08:36:07 pm »

(Yeah. Say something!)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 21, 2016, 08:46:39 pm »

Era 1 - Turn 6: I say something

PLAYERS ACTIONS

Innanis Dominus
I consume my ether to grow stronger and heal myself. I also examine the surviving voidlings carefully, before coming up with a plan.
Innanis Dominus consumes 500 Ether to ascend to Stage 3
Energy Capacity increased to 20000
Ether Capacity increased to 1500
Recovered 7500 Energy

Innanis uses 4000 Energy to heal himself
No longer Wounded

He then goes on to examine the surviving Voidlings. Of the 42 left, they are clearly the strongest ones. But gathering them in one place caused them to begin fighting among themselves. Voidlings are loner, and there is a reason why.

The non-sapient ones are trying to absorb the energy of the Sapient ones, to attain Sapience.

Proelior the Blade Infinity
Proelior will teleport back to the Human Tribes. It's time for more schooling. This time's lesson - 'Defensive structures and how can they save your ass'. Then, a repeat course on 'Weapons and Armor 101'.

Oh, and while I'm there - make myself a shrine. Keep it simple, it doesn't have to be big. Just make a statue of me, stab some weapons in the ground around it and call it a day. If the tribesmen think that I deserve something bigger than that, well... they should do it themselves. Construction can also be a challenge sometimes.

Stealthily cheer for the adventurers. Actual interfering would make it less challenging, and that would be bad.

Ponder how much Ether and energy I would need for creating my

Spoiler: Trial Guardians (click to show/hide)

Also, keep doing the thing I was doing. You know the thing, Nakéen.
Teaching Roll: [3] [Teaching#1]
Proelior teaches more ways to protect themselves to the Humans. Better fortifications, trenches, traps, etc... This knowledge will prove useful to the Humans.
He also expands on the subjects of weapons and armors making, which is great. But there is one thing to keep in mind: Humans lack materials and are at a very low technological tier. They know nothing of metallurgy, and only know how to use rock and wood.
+Knowledge: Better Defensive Structures
+Knowledge: Adequate Weapon/Armor makers [Locked by low Tier and lack of resources]

Drakieng the Elephant Lord
Drakieng The Elephant Lord switches to his alt form, teach the Elephantmen the ways of crafting weapons and armor with the knowledge I'd gained from crafting Kurkan.

Guide the 12 Outlaws to Babar the Tusk of Might, Babar the Tusk of Might will become a sort of father figure to them!

Help the Elephantmen regain their pride and restore it with a fiery passion with the help of the few remaining Elephantmen that haven't lost their pride against Babar the Tusk of Might.
Form Shift: True to Alt (Drakieng) -750

Teaching Roll: [5]
Having himself made Kurkan, Drakieng had a close contact with the art of manipulating metal to make blades out of it. Downgrading this knowledge to the Elephantmen level of understanding, he taught them the art of Metallurgy, especially Weaponmaking and Armormaking.

But at there current Tech Tier, they don't know how to refine metals, nor which stones hold which mineral. This is a knowledge they can't use for now.
+Knowledge: Basic Superior Metallurgy [Locked by Tech Tier]

Influence Roll: [5] [Influence#1]
Drakieng appears to the 12 Outlaws, and guide them to Babar, the Tusk of Might. Speaking to them, he commands them that Babar shall be their guide and father figure. Indeed, Drakieng's words and Babar's strength win the respect of the 12 Outlaws.
They swear they shall follow Babar to the end of the world.

+12 Outlaws: loyalty bound to Babar

Elephantmen didn't lose their pride, but their unshakable and naive confidence. When they witnessed the catastrophe that befell on the neighboring lands, they realized they were in fact so weak and frail. They could not stand in front of Nature or Gods, and for that, their absolute confidence was broken.

Influence Roll: [6]>[1]
Drakieng spoke to the Elephantmen, telling them that they shouldn't dwell on their mortality, and be proud no matter what happen. All Elephantmen were deeply touched by the words of the Great Elephant Spirit. A new, and dangerous, recklessness is appearing in Elephantmen values.

+Value: "Mortals are so frail" is gone
+Value: "Live without a care of death" [Reckless/Dangerous] [Spread: Good]

Kahn
Continue doing my secret also: Try and get the amazons to accept the new males versions. also make less strong ones that are to the amazon women's likening
Influence Roll: [6]>[4]
During this year, Kahn didn't stop pushing the Amazons to accept the male Amazons. She didn't stop speaking of love, of acceptance, of the worthiness of males. And the Amazons couldn't really go against the word of their revered protector Goddess.

As such, at the end of the year, the male Amazons were finally accepted by the female Amazons. Maybe too much, actually, as male were now held up far higher than female Amazons. As a result, female Amazons are now quite submissive to their male counterparts.
+Moral: Male Amazon accepted, and "revered" [Spread: Great]
+Moral: Female Amazons submissive toward Male Amazons [Spread: Great]

Kahn uses 120 Energy
and 120 Ether
Creation Success Roll: [2]
Kahn then creates 10 'normal' male Amazons, to the liking of the females. With the morals shift, they are quickly accepted and form their harems.
+10 'normal, attractive' males / harem

SECRET ACTIONS

Spoiler: To Codename Tuna Only (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: To Codename Cat Only (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 02:03:40 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 21, 2016, 08:47:36 pm »

WORLD ACTIONS

Gork Side:
>Golemancists:
Golemancy Roll: [1]>[1]
> Survival Roll: [1]>[1] [Now that's what I call RNG-cursed]
At the Golemancy Col-something happened the first massive accident ever. The four Golemancists attempted to animate the strongest construct the world had ever known, using the knowledge of the Golemancy Col-something.

Building a gigantic Omni-Golem with the help of the Golemancy Avatar, they used their combined magic powers to animate the construct. It backfired horribly, as the four Golemancists were too weak to control the Omni-Golem. The great construct rose and killed all four of them, and stormed out of the Golemancy Col-something, not before nearly destroying it completely.

Now, the Omni-Golem is heading for the Gork Empire, bent on destroying anything it will come across.
+Event: Golemancy Catastrophe "Omni-Golem"
+Golemancy Col-something is nearly completely destroyed [Undergoing Repairs]

Elephantmen Side:
What now roll ? [1]>[1] [Yes, this is not a joke. I rolled 6 successive [1]s]
Finally, Elephantmen were united and the future seemed bright. All was well, until grave news arrived to Babar's ear : a mysterious and devastating plague appeared. Turning the skin black as charcoal, the Elephantmen afflicted coughed black blood and eventually died in less than a weak. Extremely virulent, no one knew how to cure it. More than 200 Elephantmen died in the span of a weak.

Shaman Rolls: [1]>[6] [*7 successive [1]s]
The greatest shamans of the Elephantmen did all they could to study the plague. But in the process, they had to sacrifice many Elephantmen, and even themselves got infected. The culprit was found : Nigredine. The gaseous form of Nigredine was highly toxic, and turned the flesh into another toxic component. This component would then spread the disease even more.

Elephantmen are pleading Drakieng to save them from the plague.

+Event: The Great Black Plague
+Casualties: 340 Elephantmen
+Event: Inelephantine experiments

Drakieng: +115.6 Ether

Amazon Side:
Raid Roll: [3] vs [4] [Defensive Structures/Tactics, etc]
The last Amazon raid was met with defeat. They couldn't get past the new walls of the Humans, and lost many supplies being led by the stalling tactics of the Humans. No male was captured this year, and the Humans rejoiced.

Amazons on the other hand are frustrated, and wary of the sudden advancements of the Humans. They ask for help to Kahn.

+Humans relationship with Proelior increased
+Amazons are concerned and frustrated

Human Side:
>Adventurers :
Adventure Roll: [4]
Exercitus Roll: [1]>[1]
The surviving adventurers managed to make the Savannah their playing ground. Facing the many dangers of the Savannah made them stronger, but their Exercitus didn't develop.
These adventurers have already killed at least 3 Black Baneras, keeping their fangs as hunting trophies.

Labyrinths:
Discovery Roll: [2]
No sapient being stumbled upon the Labyrinths.

STATUS

PLAYER STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Events (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Landmarks (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weather (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Notable Phenomenons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic Laws (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Living Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sapient Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unique Beings (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 07:34:23 pm by Nakéen »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 21, 2016, 09:01:35 pm »

Teach them how to break the new defenses also try and make the males and females equal. Furthermore ask Proelior to try and organize some peace talks. further more build a temple for my self in each settlement and also create a small idol for Proelior in each temple. Finally continue my secret
No sig yet

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 21, 2016, 09:20:39 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 21, 2016, 09:24:20 pm »

Finding that A golem ripping apart his golems is a bad thing more likely then not, Rasoonman trys to get to it and eat it.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 21, 2016, 11:01:59 pm »

((that RNG man))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 22, 2016, 05:54:41 am »

Damn, Trial Guardians are expensive. Looks like I'll have to wait until we enter the next Era.

Remember the thing I was doing? Keep doing that thing. Focus my efforts on the thing I discovered while doing the thing.

Guess I can do what Kahn asked me and tell the humans that peace might be a possibility. It's their choice though. I don't really care myself, the war's quite a nice challenge for them.

Make a shrine to me in all of the human settlements.

Next lesson for humans! We've done defense, so how about attacking this time?
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 23, 2016, 10:55:53 am »

"Do not worry, I will save you!"

Spoiler: Plague Healers (click to show/hide)

Create as many Plealers as I can.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 24, 2016, 04:24:15 pm »

Misclick...again

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 24, 2016, 04:26:35 pm »

((So whens the turn going to be up? p.s: Take your time))
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 24, 2016, 04:31:07 pm »

Today with some luck.

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 24, 2016, 05:23:57 pm »

Recover energy <for one year of doin nothing while Exausted>, since I'll need it soon. Very soon.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 24, 2016, 06:11:50 pm »

Teach them how to break the new defenses also try and make the males and females equal. Furthermore ask Proelior to try and organize some peace talks. further more build a temple for my self in each settlement and also create a small idol for Proelior in each temple. Finally continue my secret
forgot to add this part of the action

add enough males so every female amazon has a male companion
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 24, 2016, 10:37:10 pm »

Era 1 - Turn 7: Don't forget to check OOC for the poll !

PLAYERS ACTIONS

Kahn
1) Teach them how to break the new defenses also try and make the males and females equal. Furthermore ask Proelior to try and organize some peace talks. further more build a temple for my self in each settlement and also create a small idol for Proelior in each temple. Finally continue my secret

2) add enough males so every female amazon has a male companion
Teaching Roll : [2]
Kahn fails to convey the weaknesses of the new Human defensive systems. Despite knowing them with her divine insight, the concepts and plans are too much for the Amazons.

Kahn briefly contacts Proelior, asking him if peace could be possible. Proelior answers that he will try to do something.

Afterward she creates a temple in each Amazon settlement. Let's say there are 8 settlements of various sizes. The temples depict Kahn doing various things. Kahn singing, Kahn dancing, Kahn killing monsters, Kahn doing the laundry, Kahn sleeping, etc... There are also statues of the goddess, in an attempt to copy her natural beauty.
Kahn uses 400 Energy
+Kahn Temple in each Amazon settlement. Has a small idol to Proelior.

Afterward Kahn decides to create as many males as possible.
Total Cost: 1308 / 1308 [109]
Kahn uses 1308 Energy
and 1308 Ether
No Creation Success Roll -Using Soul Memory-
Consuming a huge amount of Ether, Kahn creates many Souls from nothing and bodies to receive them. 109 new Amazon males are born.
+109 Male Amazons

Afterward as a last action, she attempts to correct Amazon morals once more.
Influence Roll: [3]
Her words about equal standing, mutual love and such is only mildly successful. Amazon Males and Females see each other as equal in term of warriors, but this isn't the same in term of social position. Males are still upheld in higher regard, and form harems as such. Some care, some don't.
+Moral: Relative equality [As Warrior]

Proelior the Blade Infinity
Damn, Trial Guardians are expensive. Looks like I'll have to wait until we enter the next Era.

Remember the thing I was doing? Keep doing that thing. Focus my efforts on the thing I discovered while doing the thing.

Guess I can do what Kahn asked me and tell the humans that peace might be a possibility. It's their choice though. I don't really care myself, the war's quite a nice challenge for them.

Make a shrine to me in all of the human settlements.

Next lesson for humans! We've done defense, so how about attacking this time?

Proelior keeps doing his thing. You know ? That thing.

Anyway.

Influence Roll: [3]
Proelior speaks to the Humans, giving them the possibility to make peace with Amazons. Reactions are pretty mixed.
On one hand, there is the majority who refuses to make peace with Amazons : after all these years of mistreatment, their resentment for these accursed females is rooted deep within their hearts.
On the other hand, there are those who are tired of all this fighting and would rather stop everything peacefully. They will choose by themselves in World Actions.

Similarly to Kahn, Proelior raises shrines all over the Human settlements. There are only 4. He makes some pretty slab depicting him in an artistically self-flattering view, and drop some swords, lances, axes, of huge size around it. Yup. Perfect.
Oh, and some statues of armored badasses can't hurt.
Proelior uses 200 Energy
+Proelior Temple in each Human settlement

Teaching Roll: [3] [Teaching#1]
Proelior descends once more among Humans, and imparts them knowledge about offensive tactics. Strategy, logistic, terrain advantage, etc...
It works out decently well, but not as much as he would hope. After all, Humans were never attackers in this story, they were always the oppressed.
+Decent Offensive Tactics

Proelior gains +1 Ether suddenly. Somewhere, some of his Aur Scarwings died.

Resoonman Exmel Rastara
Finding that A golem ripping apart his golems is a bad thing more likely then not, Rasoonman trys to get to it and eat it.
Before the Omni-Golem can even reach the Shifting Cave Ambushers caves, Resoonman appears and gobbles it.
Resoonman recovers 188 Energy
+No More Omni-Golem

Drakieng the Elephant Lord
"Do not worry, I will save you!"

Spoiler: Plague Healers (click to show/hide)

Create as many Plealers as I can.

Individual Cost: 13 / 32
Can create 6 of them.
Drakieng uses 59 Energy
and 144 Ether
Creation Success Roll: [1]
Using his powers, Drakieng creates 6 indescribable beings. Plealers, with an innate ability to take care of diseases. Their sense of smell and vision get overboard though, and their too strong senses cause them constant and severe headaches. And this is just with basic sensations.
+Plealers natural senses-caused headaches

He hopes they will manage to find a cure in time...

AlraOm the Ender
Recover energy <for one year of doin nothing while Exausted>, since I'll need it soon. Very soon.
For this whole short year, AlraOm meditates, focusing on recovering his Energy.
AlraOm recovers 10000 Energy
No longer Exhausted

SECRET ACTIONS

Spoiler: To Codename Tuna Only (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: To Codename Cat Only (click to show/hide)

FAILED SECRET ACTIONS

Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento
Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento creates a new sentient species, the Dust.

Traits:
Absurdly small(each one is slightly smaller than a grain of dust)
Rapid reproduction(they can reproduce more quickly)

And places them in a location that is suited for their lifestyle.

50 Ether worth of the Dust will be created.
Veeki tries to sneakily create a species, but the Dice won't have agree.
An Ether ripple can be felt as Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento creates a new Species

Quantity: 6666
Veeki uses 500 Energy
and 50 Ether
Creation Success Roll: [1]
Veeki creates a handful of fine dust. It is brimming with life.
Yet it has a critical weakness to water. Water will dissolve them into dust's dust.

Note: Where are they ? In a known place or not ?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:58:16 pm by Nakéen »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34