Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 65836 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2015, 04:40:35 pm »

"What were you trying to do, steal my undead? Bob, you are friendly right? I dont know who these people are, but I summoned these skeletons."
"I was just trying to find their masters. I have a message from my own, the dark god Sidious. He says that the kingdom is setting a trap for the necromancers in this region, so do be careful. Unless you intend to help me, I suggest you let me go so I can find the mages setting up the trap and put an end to them."
"I sort of need to steal some stuff from the capital for a quest. You are going there?"
"I suspect the ones springing the trap are there so yes. Can you guide me?"
"There is a small town connected to the capital nearby. But there are...you know, people. Maybe if we 3 go together we can do something."
"I'm fine with this. However, I'll need to make some detours to visit some lesser lords first, and I think we must go our separate ways once we reach town.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2015, 04:56:39 pm »

"What were you trying to do, steal my undead? Bob, you are friendly right? I dont know who these people are, but I summoned these skeletons."
"I was just trying to find their masters. I have a message from my own, the dark god Sidious. He says that the kingdom is setting a trap for the necromancers in this region, so do be careful. Unless you intend to help me, I suggest you let me go so I can find the mages setting up the trap and put an end to them."
"I sort of need to steal some stuff from the capital for a quest. You are going there?"
"I suspect the ones springing the trap are there so yes. Can you guide me?"
"There is a small town connected to the capital nearby. But there are...you know, people. Maybe if we 3 go together we can do something."
"I'm fine with this. However, I'll need to make some detours to visit some lesser lords first, and I think we must go our separate ways once we reach town.
"Yes, and i need some more undead action. Can we like communicate with our mind or something?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2015, 05:41:09 pm »

"Give me a moment."

Link up our minds with a psychic connection so we can speak to each-other telepathically.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2015, 06:40:27 pm »

I'll need you guys to write your actions in bold, so I can know exactly what you'll be doing.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2015, 03:56:30 am »

get back to my cave to explore the main chamber or something

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2015, 03:26:54 pm »

I have limited internet now. Will update later
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2015, 07:07:19 pm »

Search for animals in this barn.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 25, 2015, 09:46:31 pm »

Huh... I guess Magnumcannon must be on vacation or something.
Turn Twelve:
Delekates:
Vanish in the air, like an illusion spell.
[5 vs 1]
 With a wave of your hand, you become entirely invisible. The adventurers fire & swing at thin air, never landing a single hit as you skillfully dance away and turn to bat form.
Then continue last move.
[4+1(r)=5]
 You fly towards the town. However, your bat form runs out as you near the town, so you have to walk the rest of the way. Because of this, you are unable to get to the pub this turn.

Generally me:
Explore the town. Trying to find minor lords and people with soldiers. But no one that important.
[4]
 You find no minor lords on your journey. However, as you near the pub, you see the commander of the village militia ordering two of his men to stand outside the doors and guard. He then slips inside for what you assume is a night of drinking.
Find my vonzun.
[8]
 You turn around and see your vonzun right behind you. "There are three other necromancers at the farmhouse, master. They all seem as powerful as you. One was made out of metal and had a big sword on his back. Another had a group of skeletons hidden inside. I don't know what the last had, but I overheard him say that there was a trap laid for undead necromancers. I think you should keep your eyes and ears open, master."

Andres:
Link up our minds with a psychic connection so we can speak to each-other telepathically.
[3+1=4]
 You feel a weak bond form between the three of you. You will now be aware of each other's presence and location as long as you are within 30 feet of each other. You see conein leave the barn along with his skeletons.

conein:
get back to my cave
[2-1(obvious)=1]
 As you leave, you feel a weak but sudden bond form between the three of you. You will now be aware of each other's presence and location as long as you are within 30 feet of each other. Your undead follow you, keeping a straight line in front at all times. You know the way there by memory, and you would have gotten there without easily if not for the mailman who spotted you as he was leaving the town. He whips his horses into a haste, and before you can respond, he is gone. You hurry quickly into your cave.
explore the main chamber or something
[8]
 It seems that the first time around, you failed to notice a skeleton lying in the water. Next to it is a rusted shield, sword, and chainmail glove. You notice, however, that the helmet on it's head is completely clean. Magical, perhaps?

ATHATH:
Search for animals in this barn.
[2]
 Search as you might, it seems that this barn was abandoned by even the mice many, many years ago. You do happen to notice the lesser undead leaving, followed by conein. Just as you do, you feel an empathetic link form between all of you, but very weak. You will now be aware of each other's presence and location as long as you are within 30 feet of each other.

Magnumcannon:
 You keep waiting in the shadows, and by some sheer stroke of luck, you are once again rewarded. Walking a street down from you is a man. To others he might look ordinary, but to you he is revealed as another necromancer. And your other target. He walks out of view, but you've already remembered what he looks like.

Delekates:
"Okay, so i will go and find us next goal, you are free to finish ur stuff here, ill return after you and we will set off, so be ready."
Return to the town, get to the main pub.
[1]
 The goblin obediently waits for you to return, and you set out into the forest. However, things take a sudden turn as you run face to face into a party of adventurers. Recognizing you as you truly are, they ready themselves for battle!

No colored text it is. I hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long for the update.
Spoiler: conein (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Generally me (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Delekates (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Magnumcannon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 09:51:23 pm by Tomasque »
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 25, 2015, 10:02:27 pm »

Follow Conein, but let him know that I'm following him this time.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2015, 10:19:59 pm »

Follow Conin.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2015, 03:45:58 am »

revive the skeleton and put his stuff on him

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2015, 04:18:29 am »

((Why u post new turn with my last turn???))
Keep going to the town. Get to the main pub, get a location map.
While going to the town - telepathy to Shaman:
"I need you to secure forest nearby town. Something is going on there, so i need you to sneak around and gather information."
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2015, 05:54:23 am »

Check for any magical things around the pub

Take a quick peek through the roof too see who is inside.

If no one but the guards captain is inside. Then turn him into a vonzun.

If any others are inside then wait for the captain to be alone. Before turning him into a vonzun

If there is any magical signatures or something leave and search for minor lords.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 06:24:53 pm by Generally me »

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2015, 07:26:42 am »

Hey tomasque, i believe my quest is not fair. It is supposed to be medium difficulty but i find it extremely hard to get into the king's court in the capital and steal his stuff, considering i'm also a lich.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2015, 07:28:34 am »

lol, complains about quest xD
u can just go explore...
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 31