Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 66161 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2015, 05:20:29 pm »

I, Bob the transmutationist, was resurrected by [insert the name of the god that resurrected me here], and have been given the task of killing King Bill by him. I believe I have a way to complete my quest, but subvert its intent, however.
Are you really going to say that and risk the god overhearing you?
My message has been modified.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2015, 10:42:29 pm »

Turn Eleven:
ATHATH:
Stride in.

"Is this a meeting by chance?"
You walk inside, much to the surprise of conein, who had no idea you were following him. Inside you see 3 other sentient undead, two of them possessing much more intelligence than the third, and also unlike the third, powers of necromancy. The less sentient undead doesn't answer you. Instead, it begins to slowly walk to the door, all the while facing you and the other group. One of the other, more intelligent undead begins to speak. "I am Kineruth, servant of the dark god, Sidious. He has tasked me to prevent a trap meant to destroy several of these regions necromancers. Now I demand to know your name and who you serve."
"I, Bob the transmutationist, was resurrected by [insert the name of the god that resurrected me here], and have been given the task of killing King Bill by him. I believe I have a way to complete my quest quite easily."
You reply. He seems nice enough. You notice that as you were talking, a great deal of skeletons - not to mention a huge skeleton monstrosity you recognize as a Qeth Vol - came out of nowhere and assembled in front of conein. It's not really effective at stopping you, however, since he was facing his back to you. Suddenly he yells out, "What the bloody hell are you doing here?" You are surprised at this sudden outburst and cannot find anything to say.

Andres:
"I am Kineruth, servant of the dark god, Sidious. He has tasked me to prevent a trap meant to destroy several of these regions necromancers. Now I demand to know your name and who you serve."
I tell the new necromancer who I am, who I serve, and what I'm doing. I ask who they are and who their master is.
You ask the metal-clad newcomer who he is. As you do, you notice the undead whom you tried to convince trying to silently leave the barn. "I, Bob the transmutationist, was resurrected by [insert the name of the god that resurrected me here], and have been given the task of killing King Bill by him. I believe I have a way to complete my quest quite easily," replies the newcomer. As he speaks, the skeletons that were in the back - along with even more that were hidden in the hay - assemble in front of conein, forming a line inbetween him and you. Suddenly, a Qeth Vol rushes in from the back, centering itself in front of conein, completing the formation. "What the bloody hell are you doing here?" he yells. You are stunned by his sudden outburst, and so you reply in silence.

Generally me:
Ask John about his contacts but say them slower
[8+2=10!]
 He returns to the beginning, this time talking at a normal speed. As he speaks on and on, you realize just how worthless the things he was telling you about were. And just to put salt in the wound, he's going through it all chronologically! It will take him an hour until he begins to talk about something other than his "contacts" during childhood.
Identify ring
[8+2(repeat)-1(v)=9!]
 You stare at the ring. Nothing happens. Then the ring stares back. Suddenly you feel your mind filled with the chaos of the demon within. Your mind understands that while you wear this ring, it's burning rage will fuel any fire related spells - for better or worse. It is not there of its own accord either. The demon is trapped inside the ruby of the ring. The gem shall shatter if... The gem shall shatter... The gem... Your mind is too consumed by the flames of the fiery spirit sealed in the ring.
Look for alchemy ingredients in the workshop
You cannot look away from the ring. It has taken hold of you for this turn.
I don't want coloured text. Also how difficult is it to die in this game on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being easy 1 being impossible
In general, I'd say about a 3 or 4. However - you being a spirit - physical attacks would be a 1 while magical would be 7 or 8.

conein:
Skellies, put yourself in front of me
[7-2(QV)+1=6] Your skeletons follow your follow your orders. They rise from the hay and move in front of you, protecting you from Andres - whom you're facing - but not ATHATH, who just walked in from behind you. The power Qeth Vol is right in front of you. The less sentient undead begins to walk towards the door, slowly and cautiously. It seems as if the intruders were introducing themselves to each other as you did this.
"What the bloody hell are you doing here?"
You give into your British side and yell at the two at the top of your voice. They stand, dumbfounded.

Delekates:
"Okay, so i will go and find us next goal, you are free to finish ur stuff here, ill return after you and we will set off, so be ready."
Return to the town, get to the main pub.
[1]
 The goblin obediently waits for you to return, and you set out into the forest. However, things take a sudden turn as you run face to face into a party of adventurers. Recognizing you as you truly are, they ready themselves for battle!

No colored text it is. I hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long for the update.
Spoiler: conein (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Generally me (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Delekates (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Magnumcannon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 10:46:36 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2015, 10:48:22 pm »

Vanish in the air, like an illusion spell.
Then continue last move.

my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2015, 11:27:53 pm »

"I thought that you knew that I was coming with you! I mean, I- Ooh, is that a Queth-Vol?"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2015, 11:29:24 pm »

"Wait your turn, Qeth-Vol. I am speaking to "Bob" first."

Use my psychic powers to telekinetically move the skeleton out of the way.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:16:02 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 23, 2015, 11:42:50 pm »

Use my psychic powers to telekinetically move the skeleton out of the way.
I assume you mean the Qeth Vol. Just warning you: that might provoke an attack.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2015, 12:11:08 am »

Just asking now, what's a Qeth Vol?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2015, 12:40:56 am »

Just asking now, what's a Qeth Vol?
It's a skeletal beast conein summoned.
The bones begin to rise and connect together. You're about to congratulate yourself when you realize they aren't forming skeletons. Instead, they're forming a huge, bone beast with human ribs for teeth and skulls for eyes. You have accidentally created a Qeth vol, a feared and hard to control undead.
Money!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2015, 12:48:41 am »

Alright then. Cancelling previous action.

"Can any of you tell me where the capital of this kingdom is? I'm on important business and I cannot waste time dealing with you."

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2015, 01:36:04 am »

"What were you trying to do, steal my undead? Bob, you are friendly right? I dont know who these people are, but I summoned these skeletons."

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2015, 05:41:16 am »

Fuck you john im leaving.

Explore the town. Trying to find minor lords and people with soldiers. But no one that important.

Find my vonzun.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 04:43:28 pm by Generally me »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2015, 05:52:48 am »

"What were you trying to do, steal my undead? Bob, you are friendly right? I dont know who these people are, but I summoned these skeletons."
"I was just trying to find their masters. I have a message from my own, the dark god Sidious. He says that the kingdom is setting a trap for the necromancers in this region, so do be careful. Unless you intend to help me, I suggest you let me go so I can find the mages setting up the trap and put an end to them."

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2015, 06:07:12 am »

"I was just trying to find their masters. I have a message from my own, the dark god Sidious. He says that the kingdom is setting a trap for the necromancers in this region, so do be careful. Unless you intend to help me, I suggest you let me go so I can find the mages setting up the trap and put an end to them."
"I sort of need to steal some stuff from the capital for a quest. You are going there?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2015, 08:11:35 am »

"I sort of need to steal some stuff from the capital for a quest. You are going there?"
"I suspect the ones springing the trap are there so yes. Can you guide me?"

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2015, 09:03:15 am »

"I suspect the ones springing the trap are there so yes. Can you guide me?"
"There is a small town connected to the capital nearby. But there are...you know, people. Maybe if we 3 go together we can do something."
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31