Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 114721 times)

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2020, 07:27:14 am »

Since the ruckus is over. Laemmle head to the vacant table and order up a complete meal and milk for her dinner. As a paladin who serve as holy knight, she pray for thank giving grace to the one for her food to eat.

Eating meal makes her mood relief from the recent scene, releasing cuteness aura around her.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 07:42:38 am by Remuri »
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2020, 07:45:40 am »

"Magic? Wait, is it that weird whistling noise I heard a while ago?" Dixie glanced up, lightly scratching her cheek. "So that's what it was."

She glanced back at the armoured orc-slayer and held her shoulder. "Anyway, save that enthusiasm for when we fight actual orcs, alright? Actually, I don't even know if orcs are still a plague nowadays..." she utters to herself, "I think most of the orcs just keep to themselves in hidden keeps nowadays... Many of them are prone to banditry, though."
"That's what they want you to think." He replied. "Those dirty decietful greenskins are always like that. Full of tricks. Acting weak till they they found an opening then baaam! Your dead.  Just fought a couple hundreds of them at the gates of Atlerdolf. Those savages tried but in the end they all fall to gunpowder and my steel. Maaaannnn that was one of the good ol' days. Those dirty disguuusting greenskins are going to be an eternal threat, if they are silent, it just means that they are still searching for a suitable war boss to rally once again, and when if that time comes ill be waiting for em all!! Ill kill em all!!!"

"So it wasn't you? Whose fault is it then?" He looked around him searching for a nod or a sign but no one seems to have any idea.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 09:00:20 am by invul_nerable »

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2020, 08:06:33 am »

"We're actually possibly thinking of different kinds of orcs. Hm." Dixie makes a mental note of this place called 'Atlerdolf'. Once her work is done here, this place might be a worthwhile visit.

"If it's from a whistle of magical nature, it must be someone with wind magic. Unfortunately I don't think I've peeped enough of the papers to know which one it could be..."
I have a YouTube channel.

Whidiee

• Bay Watcher
  • Rolling around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2020, 08:15:56 am »

"That's what they want you to think." He replied. "Those dirty decietful greenskins are always like that. Full of tricks. Acting weak till they they found an opening then baaam! Your dead.  Just fought a couple hundreds of them at them at the gates of Atlerdolf. Those savages tried but in the end they all fall to gunpowder and my steel."

"Maaaannnn that was one of the good ol' days. Thosee dirty disguuusting greenskins are going to be an eternal threat in this land, they are just searching for a suitable war boss to rally again, and when if that time comes ill be waiting for em all!! Ill kill em all!!!"

"So it wasn't you? Whose fault is it then?" He looked around him searching for a nod or a sign but no one seems to have any idea.

"It's a Fairy..." Shania reluctantly answering the greenskin-slayer. "So, none of you actually see her?" She still determined to search that little thing. Didn't Aven already tell everyone to get rest for this entire night? Thanks to that Fairy's magic amplified whistle that false-alarmed her tarots... Eh, probably, the fault lies on her own cards alone for this one.

Shania had long smothered her annoyed expression into concern one. Unfortunately, that's means she would need a few hours before she gets sleepy again...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 08:26:02 am by Whidiee »
"Courage isn't lack of fear; it's being afraid yet keep doing something anyway." - Six of Wands

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2020, 08:31:39 am »

"Ohh, the fairie... Of course. That makes sense. I remember that small person floating around this afternoon." Dixie cuffs her chin while nodding.

She notices Shania's hair and eyes -- they're just about the same colour as her own. Interesting. However, there also seems to be a slight air of exhaustion about her. "Have you not slept well?"

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2020, 08:32:01 am »

Since the ruckus is over. Laemmle head to the vacant table and order up a complete meal and milk for her dinner. As a paladin who serve as holy knight, she pray for thank giving grace to the one for her food to eat.

Eating meal makes her mood relief from the recent scene, releasing cuteness aura around her.

Joining that vacant table, a white haired man murmurs loudly besides the girl with his other friend.

"Yeah i agree man, these people comin to our neighborhood and just act like they own this place. Yeah they paid them to do all this stuff for the town but i bet you they just gonna cause chaos and invite those monsters in the forest to invade this towns, yeah it sucks i know!"
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2020, 08:51:30 am »

Joining that vacant table, a white haired man murmurs loudly besides the girl with his other friend.

"Yeah i agree man, these people comin to our neighborhood and just act like they own this place. Yeah they paid them to do all this stuff for the town but i bet you they just gonna cause chaos and invite those monsters in the forest to invade this towns, yeah it sucks i know!"
Laemmle is purely on concentration to care her food to be eaten for her relief. Still releasing a cuteness aura around her as she enjoying the food, she doesn't mind if someone accompany her since their presence for her is concealed by her own aura.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 08:55:48 am by Remuri »

Mahoroty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2020, 09:02:35 am »

Laemmle is purely on concentration to care her food to be eaten for her relief. Still releasing a cuteness aura around her as she enjoying the food, she doesn't mind if someone accompany here since their presence into her is concealed by her own aura.

He leans to the side nearing her shoulder

"Man this soup taste great its very warm it would be really bad if i SPILL IT ON SOMEONE" as he lift the bowl up and (not) accidentally poured all the soup all over her.

"i SAID, the likes of you are not welcomed in this place so you better leave elsewhere and DONT BOTHER coming in here ever again!"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 09:21:34 am by Mahoroty »
Discord For forum rpg and stuffs

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2020, 09:08:16 am »

"That's what they want you to think." He replied. "Those dirty decietful greenskins are always like that. Full of tricks. Acting weak till they they found an opening then baaam! Your dead.  Just fought a couple hundreds of them at them at the gates of Atlerdolf. Those savages tried but in the end they all fall to gunpowder and my steel."

"Maaaannnn that was one of the good ol' days. Thosee dirty disguuusting greenskins are going to be an eternal threat in this land, they are just searching for a suitable war boss to rally again, and when if that time comes ill be waiting for em all!! Ill kill em all!!!"

"It's a Fairy..." Shania reluctantly answering the greenskin-slayer. "So, none of you actually see her?" She still determined to search that little thing. Didn't Aven already tell everyone to get rest for this entire night? Thanks to that Fairy's magic amplified whistle that false-alarmed her tarots... Eh, probably, the fault lies on her own cards alone for this one.

Shania had long smothered her annoyed expression into concern one. Unfortunately, that's means she would need a few hours before she gets sleepy again...
"A fairy!?" The ironclad slayer cried. "A fairy? You mean those little things that exchange tooth with silver fairies!? They exist?"

The ironclad slayer wonders if fairies actually take greenskin tooth. Because if they do. He would be dirty rich. As much as he loves slaying greenskins close and personal, the allure of having dozens of bolter cannon at his disposal is quite irresistible.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 09:14:40 am by invul_nerable »

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2020, 09:20:27 am »

Laemmle is purely on concentration to care her food to be eaten for her relief. Still releasing a cuteness aura around her as she enjoying the food, she doesn't mind if someone accompany here since their presence into her is concealed by her own aura.

He leans to the side nearing her shoulder

"Man this soup taste great its very warm it would be really bad if i SPILL IT ON SOMEONE" as he lift the bowl up and (not) accidentally poured all the soup all over her.

"i SAID, the likes of you are not welcomed in this place so you better leave elsewhere and DONT BOTHER coming in here ever again!"
"You are forgiven with your unholy table manner, mister." No sign of anger from the female paladin. She angelically smile on him with divine light behind her only on his own sight.

Cleaning off the mess up soup on her face with her towel and continually eat the meal.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2020, 09:27:53 am »

"No... No, not a tooth fairy. I don't think those exist." Dixie replies to the curious armoured man,

She'd been ignoring it for a while, but all this activity plus the long travel has actually made her hungry for a while now. "Where can I even get food from here... Oh, there's an inn, why didn't I notice that before... Please excuse me, Mr. Holocaust, small girl."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 09:33:38 am by The Centipede »

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2020, 09:44:08 am »

Rather a revenge. Laemmle treat him a new bowl of soup and smile on him. She then finish from her meal and goes off, touching her sticky hair with her hand. She decided to take a bath, pray and goes to sleep.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2020, 09:54:56 am »

Aven then leads Doctor Doak down the hall into a large storage space. Parts of the room are glowing a dim blue-ish purple, suggestive of the presence of magical alterations. Three bodies of gnolls are lying on the ground, lifeless.

"These ones came this morning. Xanios apparently hasn't gotten to disposing of them yet. Feel free to examine them however you like. We're in no shortage of dead creatures' corpses."

“Ah, excellent!” the doctor claps his hands together loudly once, “please fetch me a particularly sharp knife, a recording device, and someone with knowledge of the anatomy of these creatures. They will assist me.”

On the assumption Aven has no recording devices:

“Oh, right, yes. Then you must return to record my results, also,” Doctor Doak hands Aven one of his pens from his lab coat.

Perform a thorough examination of the external and internal nature of the gnolls, taking particular interest in the brain, spine, and nervous system. Note any differences and similarities between the three gnoll corpses, making use of the knowledge of my assistant, should one be found.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2020, 09:57:14 am »

"Is the food free?"
asks the grumpy old one-eyed man. "Might be the highlight of the night, after being deafened, and driven half-mad by that damned diminutive fairy."

Wait.. The inn....

He looks up at the still reclined giant, puffing contentedly on his pipe.

"Well fella, wanna find out if the villagers can afford to keep you or not?" he asked, amusedly.  Surely they wouldn't cause trouble with that big a customer parked outside the place.

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2020, 09:59:52 am »

(You can stop Dixie from enacting the entirety of this at any point he realistically can stop her)

After making sure nobody else was around, a left hand reaches from behind to grab tightly on the white-haired guy's mouth, pushing his head onto her right shoulder.

"I saw what you did." she says with a smile as she stabs the man's torso with a dagger on her right hand, and then skewedly, curvingly, forcefully, drags that dagger through his torso to practically open up his chest...

... which would have been a most gruesome case, but as Dixie sliced through the man's torso, healing magic from the hand sealing his lips ran through his body and practically counteracted the gash, leaving no trace but the tear in his clothing. The wound may not have existed then, but the pain, oh... the pain was very real.

With the right arm she dragged the dagger through his torso with, she hugged the man tight until it started to hurt for both of them. "I don't know what your deal is, but I'm not so keen as to still let you live with that horrible attitude of yours, seeing as how this village treats you like trash anyway." Her hands still held tight on the white-haired man's mouth, muffling any attempt for him to yell. She plans to continue this until he collapses.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 10:13:02 am by The Centipede »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 142