Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 142

Author Topic: Mystville [Game Thread]  (Read 115214 times)

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
Re: Mystville [Game Thread]
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2020, 03:52:59 am »

"Jack." The old fart replies.

"Seems we have some excitable young people here." (wiggles bottom to get guard captain better under control)

"If you had come in through the forest, I would have had a nose-bleed by now.  If you don't mind my asking, what exactly are you?"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 07:23:07 am by wierd »

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2020, 04:00:00 am »

Before she speak again with her words. She look on the other person and confirming that talking still connected. Seeing a large man with him. She seen one before but larger than him.

Laemmle look him back with the stare of this:

"Mister. I feel sorry that you rejected much the reality and purely obsessed with revenge that consumed you whole.

Let me ask you one thing,

have you heard about Gigantism?"
"Gigant what? Look lady, if you wont move away, the greenskin will kidnap you unless..."

He aimed his sword at Leammle. "Your a greenskin too!"

The ironclad slayer never encountered a greenskin looking so human,  so petite, and so lady-like, but that doesn't matter. Man, woman, child, ally or pet, as long as they are fighting with the greenskins, they are going to be treated like greenskins.

"Tell me, are you greenskin!?" He cried.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2020, 04:06:29 am »

Dularach takes a deep huff of his pipe before answering
"i'm a yokai, but if you want me to be a little more specific i would be called Tsuchigumo in my native tongue."
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Remuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Laemmle the Sparkly Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2020, 04:15:20 am »

"I'm having a sin to say this but.

You're a tw*t and you are ban for coming on my planned gathering tomorrow" She spoke and turn away and proceed to the other guy.

"Please ignore that guy. I bet he has a mental illness. Put away your weapon and keep your distance away from him so it wont make a trouble. There is a feast for tomorrow please come with us along with other fellow adventures." She said to Obadiah and made some bowing gesture.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 04:30:38 am by Remuri »
I answer the call, from now on my sword always be with you.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2020, 04:16:39 am »

Jack bit his lower lip pensively, trying to think back.. So far back...

He had heard of this before, as foriegn fairytales. But this guy really was enormous- taller than a house. No tom-foolery here.

tsuchigumo...   demon-spider?... he thought to himself.  Remembering from so long ago was like remembering a past life.

Mountain dwelling spider monster--  eats travelers and other unsuspecting creatures. Ravenous appetite...

Jack looked at the giant smoking his pipe.

Doesn't look hungry...

"Are you sure the villagers can afford to keep you?"  he asked wryly.

Before the giant could answer, Jack face-palmed, and turned toward the girl who had snuck up on him earlier that day.

"Can you two get a room already? My head's achin' enough as it is."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 07:24:03 am by wierd »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2020, 04:22:39 am »

Dularach chuckles before he answers
"if they can't i could always catch something to eat in the forest plus i would be more worried about there alcohol storage instead, there no need to worry Jack i don't intend on eating any villagers or you for that matter."
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2020, 04:32:25 am »

Jack scowled at that.  Less jovial in his speech.

"Be sure to only take what you need. Humans taking everything in sight is harmful enough to kill a forest outright. Hungry ghosts that eat more than they need can do it sooner.  It pains me when I see such waste." he said flatly.

"Everyone's got to eat. Even you.  Just don't eat more than you need, and try to spread it around, will you?"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 07:24:45 am by wierd »

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2020, 04:36:40 am »

"you won't have to worry about that Jack, unlike humans we Tsuchigumo are very attuned to the earth, but what is the plan for that guard captain"
Dularach is glancing down at the guard captain

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2020, 04:44:43 am »

One-eye looks at the bewildered guards, who were still attempting to erect sandbag walls, and put wooden spikes around the sitting giant.

"Can't you idiots get a hint?  Which would you rather have-- A giant that can club whatever shit you stirred up out there as soon as it comes in the open, or a giant clubbing you for poking it in the ass?"

He gave a well rehearsed glare.

"Pick one."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 07:25:17 am by wierd »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 27, 2020, 06:05:37 am »

(poof)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 06:11:13 am by wierd »

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 27, 2020, 06:11:47 am »

Now that the white-haired captain's somewhat dealt with -- although she hoped it weren't with violence -- she moved away and to the other quarrel going about.

From the side, Dixie lightly bumped on the Greenskins' Holocaust's hip with hers. "Heehee. Yo. He's not an orc. None of them are. You're the one who calls himself the Greenskins' Holocaust, aren't you?"

Her smiling glance turns into a stern look, walking towards him slowly if he tries to walk back. "You must've killed many orcs if you dare claim that title, yet you can't distinguish between an orc and any other species?"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 07:27:14 am by The Centipede »
I have a YouTube channel.

invul_nerable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 27, 2020, 06:31:13 am »

Now that the white-haired captain's somewhat dealt with -- although she hoped it weren't with violence -- she moved away and to the other quarrel going about.

From the side, Dixie lightly bumped on the Greenskins' Holocaust's hip with hers. "Heehee. Yo. He's not an orc. None of them are. You're the one who calls himself the Greenskins' Holocaust, aren't you?"

Her smiling glance turns into a stern look, walking towards him slowly if he tries to walk back. "You must've killed many orcs if you dare claim that title, yet you can't distinguish between an orc and any other species?"
"He's not a greenskin?" He said. The ironclad slayer was pretty reluctant to put down his weapon but he doesn't want murder out of wrong assumptions.

"I didn't made that title. I never wanted a title, I just wanted to kill greenskins."

The ironclad slayer suddenly turn silent but then he remembered something. "By the way, are you the amateur who called us using  somekind of magic?"

The Centipede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 27, 2020, 06:49:12 am »

"Magic? Wait, is it that weird whistling noise I heard a while ago?" Dixie glanced up, lightly scratching her cheek. "So that's what it was."

She glanced back at the armoured orc-slayer and held her shoulder. "Anyway, save that enthusiasm for when we fight actual orcs, alright? Actually, I don't even know if orcs are still a plague nowadays..." she utters to herself, "I think most of the orcs just keep to themselves in hidden keeps nowadays... Many of them are prone to banditry, though."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 07:26:06 am by The Centipede »
I have a YouTube channel.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2020, 06:50:41 am »

Returning from an evening patrol, Vasco Drakon notices a crowd has gathered around the gigantic man-spider creature he talked to earlier.

"What is going on here!?"

He then sees the white-haired villager being incapacitated by one of the adventurers, and quickly realizes what's happening.

"Guards, stand down! These are the adventurers that have come to help us with our situation." He starts removing some of the sandbags that have been placed around the giant.

"I don't understand why you all listen to Accel. The man is clearly paranoid and unstable."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 06:57:16 am by MeimieFan88 »
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

wierd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 27, 2020, 06:58:00 am »

"Friend of yours?" One-eye asks wryly.

"Despite the squirming, he makes a great cushion."

One-eye stands up, leaning heavily into his walking stick to do so, loud creaking and popping quite evident.

"Ohhhhh yeah..."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 07:17:30 am by wierd »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 142