Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What additional things would you like to see added?

Character Information sheets for dorfed characters.
- 1 (12.5%)
Lore sheets
- 0 (0%)
Music links for the mood
- 0 (0%)
Descriptions of how some of the mods work from time to time
- 2 (25%)
Kill counts for dorfed people
- 2 (25%)
All of the above
- 3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: The tale of cobaltcopper (Accepting dorfings, MASTERWORK, Pictures, Story!)  (Read 7337 times)

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Edible beserk! now available in masterwork!
    • View Profile

"Along with the new king arriving at the fort from his heavenly bunker, We had another... visitor from above.... At the outskirts of of our fort's boundary, There was a sudden, extremely loud blast of noise, and a sound which is like 3 blades slicing the air into pieces... and suddenly, a voice ringed out loud enough for the entire fortress to hear... "THIS IS PEQUOD, HAVE ARRIVED AT LZ!" ... God damn it Pequod. One of wells's friends from what he told me. The guy always made strange contraptions which nobody else knew how to use.... He called his vehicle that he used to get here a "Helicopter"... whatever that's supposed to mean. Sadly, nobody else knows how to pilot it, and he has the key for the engine.... So he's the new outpost liason."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 10:08:06 pm by ReynTheLord »
I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The tale of cobaltcopper (Accepting dorfings, MASTERWORK, Pictures, Story!)
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2017, 09:57:58 pm »

"Oh good, one of the first days of being overseer, and someone already hijacked a workshop.... Let's hope they make something usefull... hopefully something that wells will like."

"PEQUOD, I HEAR YOU OUT THE HEAVEN WINDOW!"
I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2017, 10:34:05 pm »

CRASH RETCONNED the raid fail
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 06:44:10 pm by ReynTheLord »

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2017, 11:15:32 pm »

"Some badger men bandits came to the fort, but nobody messes with the home of a dwarf if they wish to live, and If you saw an army of well equipt dwarves running at your position, you'd run too..."

Kamani

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello hello hello!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 01, 2017, 11:19:49 pm »

Am I alive by the way?
Boundworlds: A Multiverse Creation and Exploration Action RPG
Good if you can't focus on a single project long enough to make a full game. Or for making an entire large game, if you feel like it.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2017, 06:56:01 pm »

Am I alive by the way?
"Still alive, and got the cake"

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2017, 11:43:45 pm »

"Work on wells' required rooms are progressing well. We just need to make them fit for a king... Or, For wells. We need statues of him and his friends.... Of the tradgedies of the old kingdom, of our history.... We need to remember who's fighting the fight and what we're fighting for when we come into the throne room..."

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2017, 12:59:44 pm »

We are busy rebuilding the tower which dominated the old kingdom... It was a collective effort of all the races of the world.... And we will rebuild it to bring back hope...

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2017, 05:06:13 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Work on the king's room is going nicely. However, we have another construction to work on..."

"We had a large tower back in the old kingdom. "Big urist" as we liked to call it... We might not be able to make clockwork, but we can remember it without the clock..."

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2017, 06:59:32 pm »

"Our secondary stockpile is almost full... this might be a problem.... On the other hand, we are suffering no casualties, and work on the tower is going well!"

Ironfang

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats adopting dwarves isn't annoying, it's realism
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2017, 11:34:14 am »

I am intrigued by this, I have little idea of what I am looking at due to using the default graphics and I lack mods, but that just makes this much more interesting.
Can I get dorfed up? 
Like a weaver, or a soap maker. Maybe that blacksmith who made the splint if they are unclaimed.
Human King: "So, how was your travel to dwarven lands?"
Human Diplomat: "Never piss off the dwarves, they have an army of hydras"

Dwarf Cook: "Another baby hydra meat roast coming up!"

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2017, 06:57:53 pm »

I am intrigued by this, I have little idea of what I am looking at due to using the default graphics and I lack mods, but that just makes this much more interesting.
Can I get dorfed up? 
Like a weaver, or a soap maker. Maybe that blacksmith who made the splint if they are unclaimed.

Sure! once I get to work on cobaltcopper again anyways. Oh, and if you're not sure about what's what, and you're able to isolate the tile in an image, I'd be glad to explain
I'm using the spacefox tileset.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2017, 07:07:12 pm »

"I realized who the blacksmith who made the splint was before wells could complete his awkward execution, and managed to persuade him not to kill them.  The blacksmith is ironfang, my comrade from the army when I was back in the old kingdom... However, Ironfang was never really one to make firearms...."

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2017, 06:49:36 am »

I say, that's quite enough beds. Time for strict bedrest!

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2017, 08:54:43 pm »

"We have regained the ability to smelt mythril, aluminum, and cobalt. We have also regained efficient steel smelting. This is a great triumph for our fort.... If only this could make up for all the deaths we had in the old kingdom..."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6