_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 564 565 [566] 567 568 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5767054 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: LOCKDOWN
« Reply #8475 on: October 11, 2012, 10:42:55 pm »

Quote from: Subject Nineteen Dash Three to Feyri Nirel
Not yet. I'm about to attempt a space walk. Someone needs to check the outside of the ship, and I'm the best qualified. Stay safe and watch out for everyone, all right?

Jim attaches himself to the safety system, waits for whoever the hell that was that ran by to get a suit to leave the area, and then heads out into space to check the outside of the Sword for oddities.

(@PW: I wouldn't worry about the 'only one post today' thing if I were you. You run a much faster schedule than many GMs and do so with a consistently good level of quality.)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 10:46:29 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8476 on: October 11, 2012, 10:46:45 pm »

((It is the statue! Now it's a statuette! O_o

We don't know this because Brother Lars is the only one seeing it so no update for that. :P))

"Erm, Faith? I-err...ok you seem busy."

Feyri looked around in her un-faceplated state, noticing how weird it was seeing things from her own vision than the cameras -- those faceplates, she never did get used to them.

"Does anyone here want to partner up with me before we get out and search the ship? Brother Lars isn't yet found. Jim will be searching the outside of the ship, attached to a safety line in the Docking Bay."

Update - Locations

Map, still unupdated. The Armory has been opened to let anailater's character out.

Spoiler: What we know (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Paracelsus' Sword: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Known inventories (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Locations (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Feyri Nirel = Jim
I'm watching you, as well as Simus. Just...take care, ok? Don't get yourself cut loose.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 10:56:56 pm by Tiruin »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #8477 on: October 11, 2012, 10:51:25 pm »

((Also, a kilogram block of Aster-EX Demolitions plastique, and 5 remote detonators.))

Okay, scratch what I said about being the same era, those Null-Gee beds are way older than the suit from the previous feed. Unless that dude's serious about using antique equipment.

Continue observation.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8478 on: October 11, 2012, 10:54:47 pm »

Milno noticed the absence of Jim, who had entered the hangar after he left...Maybe he was trying something there worth checking out. If it had any chance of success, both of them trying to perform the task would probably bear more fruits than only one.

And he didn't want to spend days with flashing lights around him. He was about to send Jim a message asking about what he was about to do when Feyri was loud and clear about it, prompting him to write the cyborg a message anyway.
Quote from: Message to Jim
Jim, send me a message back if your plan happens to be workable.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 10:59:27 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8479 on: October 11, 2012, 11:00:06 pm »

Feyri drummed her hands on the stock of her Laser Rifle, with the rest of her equipment holstered and in a relatively safe location on her person. Jim wasn't around so...

"Hey Milno, could you come with me so we can search the ship together? Buddy system and all, and I think Faith is better suited to help the others here."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8480 on: October 11, 2012, 11:02:32 pm »

Thomas stood and walked up behind Faith.
"I'll go as well. Three is better than two."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8481 on: October 11, 2012, 11:07:04 pm »

"Hey Milno, could you come with me so we can search the ship together? Buddy system and all, and I think Faith is better suited to help the others here."
"I'm waiting for a confirmation from Jim about his idea. Depending on his answer, I may follow you." Milno answered with his usual voice of disinterest, taking one of the gauss rifles from his back.

Feyri was probably one of the only people he'd accept to work as a "bodyguard" for due to the image he had of both her and Jim. Compared to most other convicts, they still had some credit with him, and even the female mercenary's latest blunder hadn't changed that.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8482 on: October 11, 2012, 11:07:32 pm »

"WHYAMISOSQUISHYOHGODITHURTS."

Scream in agony, whilst my shoulderblades GTFO.

((I think Cog has the highest handiwork? Not that it matters, with you in a lockdown, and me being strapped to a table.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #8483 on: October 11, 2012, 11:24:16 pm »

Sambo looks up from the clearly ruined dishwasher, it being obviously beyond his repair skills. He only had enough tools to fix most things, but a sledgehammer can only do so much. If only he had some duct tape and WD40 he could fix anything. Probably. He could at least break it even better than it was before.

"I can tag along if you want me to. I'm not a bad shot with a gun, and I've been itching to try out this kinetic amp since I got it. I'm a bloody awesome negotiator too."

Tag along with Feyri if she wants Sambo to, keeping an eye out for anything odd. Take up position in group for melee attacks (ie: at the front). Turn kinetic amp back on. If unneeded in Feyri's team, stay in rec room and continue watching television, taking in all details.

"If someone goes near the lockers, can they grab me my suit on the way by? This whole "no air soon" situation is starting to shrivel bits of me."
It's a game. Have fun.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8484 on: October 11, 2012, 11:25:35 pm »

"Sweet! No 'eyeballs bursting, chest imploding death' fer me!"
Floki grinned within his helmet, slapping the chest of the suit with one hand for emphasis.
"Good thing I read 'at descriptive diagram-thingy that one time, eh?"

>Examine inside of hangar. Is this where they keep the shuttles etc, or is that elsewhere?
>Also, is any suspicious, possibly bad stuff going on?

>Search people's lockers, too. There could be shiny stuff. Or cutting tools.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 11:27:12 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8485 on: October 11, 2012, 11:32:08 pm »

Seems like I'll have to touch it to investigate further. However, methinks that would be most unwise.
Examine the rust for any abnormalities that would perhaps give away its origin.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #8486 on: October 11, 2012, 11:38:04 pm »

Mesk jumps and bumps his head on the top of the duct, dropping his knife as he does so
"Fu-... Cockroa-?  I mean, Victor?  I really, really hope that's you.  How long have you been up here?  Have you seen anything... anomalous... in here?  Hey!  Can you show me around?  What've you been living on?  How are you?  Physically, I mean.  How've you been?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8487 on: October 11, 2012, 11:54:23 pm »

[Location: SKYYYY ROCKETS IN FLIGHT]

Clearly this statue is out of place here.  This must be the object of the vision Steve has granted him... but why?

Take the statuette and try to determine its purpose.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8488 on: October 12, 2012, 12:02:31 am »

Ash woke up on the cold floor in the middle of nowhere. She was wondering how the hell she managed to get stripped and molested last night even though she's in a high-security individual prison, when she remembered she was being sent to the HMRC.

She slowly get up, resisting the nauseous feeling coming from cryostasis. She is in some sort of barrack. She feels a strange sensation as if she was not alone, but she ignored it.

"borrow" some clothes, and then exit the barrack, looking for the nearest person to ask what the hell is going on
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8489 on: October 12, 2012, 12:08:26 am »

Quote from: Subject Nineteen Dash Three to Milno Enedrasi
I don't really have a plan. That was never my forte. The only idea I have right now is that there might be something on the hull of the ship, and someone should check it out. As I'm far more likely to survive some light damage - that is, I have no suit to accidentally puncture on a stray bit of metal and end up losing all my oxygen - and my primary weapon is my brain, I decided it would be best for that someone to be me. You're welcome to come along if you like, but I would prefer it if you kept an eye on Feyri. If you didn't mind, that is.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 12:13:01 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 564 565 [566] 567 568 ... 2101