Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 651183 times)

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Poll added!
« Reply #2190 on: November 14, 2013, 06:26:40 am »

So, am i hearing this right? Avalugg is actually good from what you guys think, which means I actually have a decent safari pokemon in bergmite?

Avalugg has crap SPDEF and due to it's type, one focus or fire blast from a special sweeper, goodbye avalugg
But if Avalugg actually is good then my safari is worth something then huh?
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: November 14, 2013, 07:11:57 am »

Gaaaah.
I saw (and accidentally KOed) a haunter in this patch of swamp earlier, so now I'm wading back and forth trying to find another. :'( So many quagsires!!

Rekka, if you're collecting fairy mons, which do you still need?
I can't stand fairy pokemon, so you can have dibs if I find them. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: November 14, 2013, 07:20:15 am »

Gaaaah.
I saw (and accidentally KOed) a haunter in this patch of swamp earlier, so now I'm wading back and forth trying to find another. :'( So many quagsires!!

Rekka, if you're collecting fairy mons, which do you still need?
I can't stand fairy pokemon, so you can have dibs if I find them. :P
I could use a female of each of the following: Marill(route 3 surf), Clefairy(fs only*) Snubbul(route 10 or freind safari) - however I am able to catch them withing my game, but trades ones pop eggs out faster. Btw Natures don't matter.
Though what do you want in return? I mostly have junkers.
* - as for clefairy i may be able to get that on my own due to having an off-site connection, so focus is on marill and snubbul.

Side-note Is Whismicott unavailable? it's listed as grass fairy, I'd love to add that type combo to my fairy team.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: November 14, 2013, 07:23:48 am »

So, am i hearing this right? Avalugg is actually good from what you guys think, which means I actually have a decent safari pokemon in bergmite?

Avalugg has crap SPDEF and due to it's type, one focus or fire blast from a special sweeper, goodbye avalugg

Avalugg is the reverse of Cryogonal, except it has better HP and offenses. My best guess is it'll hit UU, because that stealth rock weakness is crippling for any wall, physical or otherwise.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: November 14, 2013, 07:24:44 am »

Ooh, I have a Snubbull. I'll check its gender in a minute.

Right now, though...
Spoiler: Yesss (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: November 14, 2013, 07:32:56 am »

Ooh, I have a Snubbull. I'll check its gender in a minute.

Right now, though...
Spoiler: Yesss (click to show/hide)

oooh, idea:

Show yo' current party or proudest pokemon moment or shiny in an image, everyone.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: November 14, 2013, 07:36:33 am »

oooh, idea:

Show yo' current party or proudest pokemon moment or shiny in an image, everyone.
Nope.
It's just something i dont do but...i have no proud moment, my one shiny i traded off for a steal on 1-of-a-kind items and Y version exclusives and my current team is my pokemon catching team.

EDIT:
Which color Flabébé should i add to my fairy roster? I really like the red one but I'm open to a vote.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 07:42:08 am by RekkaAtsuma »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: November 14, 2013, 07:46:08 am »

That "proud moment" quickly devolved into hellish frustration when a comparatively weak pokemon in my party managed to one-shot that haunter. :-X Let's just say my Sableye got a strong talking to in Amie...

Anyway, yeah, my Snubull is female. No idea how good or bad her stats are, but oh well.
My FC is... 2723-9552-9763. As for what I want in return, I don't really know. :-/ I'm not really at the stage of breeding pokemon and studying their stats yet, so I've no idea what would be best to have. :P
Something cool looking! (Or if you have something that evolves into Gengar, but that might be pushing my luck...)
Booze is Life for Yoink

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: November 14, 2013, 07:52:14 am »

That "proud moment" quickly devolved into hellish frustration when a comparatively weak pokemon in my party managed to one-shot that haunter. :-X Let's just say my Sableye got a strong talking to in Amie...

Anyway, yeah, my Snubull is female. No idea how good or bad her stats are, but oh well.
My FC is... 2723-9552-9763. As for what I want in return, I don't really know. :-/ I'm not really at the stage of breeding pokemon and studying their stats yet, so I've no idea what would be best to have. :P
Something cool looking! (Or if you have something that evolves into Gengar, but that might be pushing my luck...)
Better yet, I have a gengar named Blackhole that I'm not using, as with your snubbul, not guarantees on stats so...that's more than reasonable imho.
in the middle of safari capture right now will post when am done.

EDIT:
Or edit the post with a critical capture of the pokemon i was seeking, sadly, wrong nature.

edit2:
Enjoy the Blackhole.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 07:57:27 am by RekkaAtsuma »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: November 14, 2013, 08:00:05 am »

Yay! Thanks, hope that works.
Now I can get on with the game rather than obsessively trawling a small patch of swamp for a single, hard-to-catch pokemon. :))
Booze is Life for Yoink

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: November 14, 2013, 08:09:48 am »

Yay! Thanks, hope that works.
Now I can get on with the game rather than obsessively trawling a small patch of swamp for a single, hard-to-catch pokemon. :))
The snubbul will be very helpful,
While i siad I'm colelcting, I'm not using eveyr fairy type, only certain ones will be used, so regardles sof snubbul's stats, it's very helpful in the fact i now have it in my collection

I wont state much more than this but pokemon i plan on using of the fairy type are Gardevoir, Sylveon, and possibly prankster whimsicott...but that'lll al be in due time.

and yeah i know what you mean by the trudging through the muck for one uncommon pokemon...that blackhole is the result of such.

EDIT: what I mean with the fairy-types is yes i will breed them for better natures and etc, but mostly the bred ones will be collection based, so just hatching them is all i need to do. the combat ones will be IV bred.

Also My fairy plans are slightly delayed, I caught a pokemon in FS i really wanted but out of six captures with synchronize for right nature, none were correct but the final one had the right IVs, so breeding time.

Any fairy gym i run will require a Import of gen-5 only moves on one of my planned fairy types, so like before Don't expect me to commit until dec. 27 or after, but if by jan10th i havent said yay/nay, it's nay.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:59:39 am by RekkaAtsuma »

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: November 14, 2013, 09:01:53 am »

You'll have to wait until Christmas or so for Whimsicott.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: November 14, 2013, 09:24:05 am »

You'll have to wait until Christmas or so for Whimsicott.
I was afraid of this.
That means 2 of my Gym-fairy pokemon await Dec27. one for gen-v only move and one for making Whimsicott happen.

EDIT:

Good and Bad News:

Good:
As of now, I am only 3 fairy pokemon families away from dex collection completion.
Whismsicott is one of those, so effectively 2, as I own a Whismsicott on my W2.
I just need Dedenne, Mr.Mime, & a few evolutions to fill out my Fairy pages.
to evolve: Toge-family, Iggly family*, Clef Family*, Marill family*,  Flabébé family, Spritzee & Swirlix
* - these also would require me to produce a baby from an egg as I have their middle-forms.
---I have someone here local willing to help me with Spritzee and Swirlix so that's handled.

Bad:
My father was just hospitalized with chest and arm pain, possibly a heart attack. I will be unavailable for some time in the fallout of this.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 12:17:27 pm by RekkaAtsuma »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: November 14, 2013, 02:31:50 pm »

Avalugg is the reverse of Cryogonal, except it has better HP and offenses. My best guess is it'll hit UU, because that stealth rock weakness is crippling for any wall, physical or otherwise.
I dunno about that. 25% hp damage isn't that scary considering it can learn rapid spin. Not to mention it can leftovers and recover itself or even just heal in hail if you're running that.

It's not perfect, but I think if you've removed the key threats (like removing physical fighting types when using Snorlax), it's a very potent threat.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: November 14, 2013, 05:46:55 pm »

So...I have a Japanese Togetic, and my own hand-caught Togetic...And they can eggs has togethers...
Would this trigger Matsuda method? Or is there more to it?
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 463