Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Roll to MMO  (Read 10527 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to MMO
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2016, 04:23:41 pm »

"Fine, I take out the sentries, you take the inside."

Shapeshift into an anaconda-like form, that blends with the ground.  Sneak up on the nearest sentry.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2016, 04:29:06 pm »

Wonderful.

Step out of sight and then suddenly Step out from behind a piece of funrinture next to a bandit inside the cave. Kill him with a machete and then start killing the rest.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 04:31:46 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2016, 03:40:44 pm »

Do the rock quest. Don't put them in my inventory/hammerspace (Jeremy doesn't know that he has that)- move them into position manually/physically.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2016, 03:47:49 pm »

Tulip Technique 「Red Knuckle」

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2016, 10:25:29 pm »

(Thought it was dead, didn't you?)

"Fine, I take out the sentries, you take the inside."

Shapeshift into an anaconda-like form, that blends with the ground.  Sneak up on the nearest sentry.

(4) You manage to shape-shift into an anaconda.  Naturally, since you don't have the 'mass does not matter' perk yet, you still have the mass of a human.

Wonderful.

Step out of sight and then suddenly Step out from behind a piece of funrinture next to a bandit inside the cave. Kill him with a machete and then start killing the rest.

(-Error-) That ability is not yet unlocked.

"Underestimating me will be your downfall. Now I will show you my true power!"

Powerful Blow of Truth!
Tulip Technique 「Red Knuckle」

(1 v 1) Your attacks smash into each other in such a way that you each take damage that pushes you below the combat's threshold.  You are both healed to full health as you get the alert the combat was a draw.  You both gain a level's worth of EXP!  You gain two health!  You will gain another perk next level.

Light up(the slime that is)

(5) The slime is on fire!  The slime takes 1 damage from being on fire!  The slime is too busy being on fire to attack you.

Slaughter all of the bandits through unfair and incredibly inhumane methods, butchering them to death. Then, after receiving thanks and rewards from the people I rescued, slaughter them too.

(6 v 5) You manage to get the drop on one of them and deal one damage!  The bandits are now paying attention to you and will attack you next turn.

Do the rock quest. Don't put them in my inventory/hammerspace (Jeremy doesn't know that he has that)- move them into position manually/physically.

(3) You make some progress, but there is a really large rock you need to move that you is too heavy to get moving with your current method of lifting the rocks away.

Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Coolrune206 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: S34N1C (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MidnightJaguar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Elephant Parade (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 05, 2016, 10:29:35 pm »

shrug my shoulders then, after NRDL takes out the sentries draw my machete and charge into the bandit cave laughing like a madman. Kill the first bandit that I see inside
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 10:55:08 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 05, 2016, 10:32:56 pm »

Throw a Molotov at it. The glass should hurt it some, and it should also help the fire.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2016, 10:41:23 pm »

"It seems we are about even. This isn't over, though. We will fight again when we are stronger. Until then, want to find a quest?"

Find a quest.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2016, 11:19:46 pm »

Take out da sentry, strangulation.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2016, 08:00:46 am »

Continue attacking the bandits.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]