Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 45

Author Topic: Woman of SCIENCE!  (Read 58274 times)

Urist McOverlord

• Bay Watcher
  • [Evil_Genius]
    • View Profile
Re: Woman of SCIENCE!
« Reply #420 on: May 08, 2010, 02:25:38 am »

How 'bout we switch the order. And outource the vengeance to free up time for SCIENCE! by just getting rid of target antivirus and putting their email adress up on the less savory bits of the web. Perhaps we could gain some contacts from the Dark Side of computer science.
Magma: The cause of, and solution to, all life's problems.

If it moves, it wants to kill you. It may not try to, but it wants to.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 08, 2010, 02:31:41 am »

Guys.

We need to make a trojan that will make us a god rivaling the Storm Botnet. We can do ANYTHING with that kind of power.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 08, 2010, 02:32:40 am »

I'm worried that the effect might wear off. I want to level up Killbotics now, when it's a sure thing, because of the reasons I posted earlier.

Also, vengeance is more, ah, satisfying when one does it by oneself. Or so I'm told. >_>
Besides, we've got several hours to burn until morning, so why not get some free xp?

Panda maybe we should wait a bit. We're good, but perhaps not that good.
Nevertheless that is a capital idea.
EDIT: The Storm botnet can take entire countries off the web with its massive attacks. Incredible. Truly incredible.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 02:36:18 am by Cheddarius »

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 08, 2010, 02:38:45 am »

Storm Botnet was made by human programmers. While we RAGE we can make a simple backdoor worm that will embed itself through our flash game; then, when we're calmer and better, we can give it Storm-style integrated defenses, have it counterattack attempts to isolate it, etc., and work on ways to better spread it.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 08, 2010, 03:00:56 am »

As I have said before, I think Killbotics is more important at the moment. We can spend a few days leveling programming later and make the Storm worm then.
In addition, a sledgehammer is more of a weapon than a worm, I think. A worm is probably more devastating; but I don't think RAGE would help as much. For example, RAGE probably wouldn't help much with splicing DNA to make a antibiotic-resistant smallpox virus or whatnot, even though that would be a horrifically powerful weapon.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 08, 2010, 03:01:42 am »

Fair enough.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 08, 2010, 03:21:59 am »

Anyway cheddarius our killbots are aroud level 3 so leveling up our progaming would not be a bad idea
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 08, 2010, 03:22:33 am »

Consider Plans
Robot Upgrade (removable): The Destroyer
Sledgehammer
2x4 x1
Screws and Nails xSome
Duck Tape x3
High Voltage Power Transformer
Various Wires x3

The Destroyer is an upgrade to any robot. By attaching it and programming in attack behavior, the robot will direct electricity to the transformer, which will turn it into a much higher voltage. After some charging time, the transformer will have built up huge voltage, which it can translate into more torque to bring the sledgehammer smashing down on Rose's enemies.

Also:
Investigate price of new sledgehammer

we do this storm is terrible ala win but we wont be able to create it right now. and we need killbots
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 08, 2010, 03:27:12 am »

Well lets do this then but how about instead of a sledgehammer we use this

Weapon

1 small pipe section
Various nails

The idea is that we use the nails to make a stabbing weapon. It would also be lighter so you would need less power for it to hurt.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 08, 2010, 06:06:49 am »

Is it even worth building a killer robot when our only decent sensor requires the robot to run into things, and when we could only use it on people in our immediate vicinity? I support the virus idea.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 08, 2010, 08:41:55 am »

Action 22

So, those idiots think they can get away with such insults to your genius? Your game didn't impress them enough!? You'l show them something impressive = you'll make a game that will blow their mind... or at least blow up their computers. You sit down, and begin programming, testing vulnerabilities, thinking up ways to bypass security, building one doozy of a virus.

Lets see... it should send their e-mail address to some central server, of course, so that it can be sent to every spam and virus maker on the planet. Wait, not just their email address - their whole goddamn address book. Then, it will start small. Mess up their precious little flash games and comments - no, hah, yes, it will make comments for them after stealing their log in. Make comments that make them look like idiots, and then delete the accounts which they so clearly don't deserve. Then, trigger a few subroutines here, disable a few internal monitors here, and their computer should overheat so fast afterwards the thing will burst into flames.

That will show them, damn it.

And the vector, of course? You saw what the most popular game was on the site at the moment... some stupid sidescroll with stick figures. You don't actually bother to make much of a game, but it looks similiar enough at least. Enough to get them to play, and then... it will be too late! You let loose some maniacal laughter. They had no idea who they were messing with, this arrogant pricks.

The cafe is closed now anyways, so you head to the library which is a bit further away, and upload the game from a public computer there so as to avoid detection, and make a new account just to do so. Then you put some finishing touches on it, find a nice malware server to send the data too, and upload your new "game" to the site. Best of all, your virus will write posts that praise the game it rate it highly, meaning even more of these fools will end up learning an important lesson today - don't mess with those who are clearly your superiors!

New Virus Designed: Comment Bomb
Uses a flaw in the flackwave programming to allow use of a flackwave game as a vector. Posts comments praising the vector using hosts account, releases data to malware distributors, then destroys host computer.
Knowledge Gained: Programming +.2

Spoiler: Schematics and Mods (click to show/hide)
You are in the library. What now?

Your pride has recovered very slightly.
You are angry
You are Awake.
You are slightly hungry.
TIME: 7:40pm
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 11:52:42 am by GlyphGryph »

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 08, 2010, 08:55:59 am »

Set up your own scam like the nigerian price ones to use with the e-mails.

Also, after each login is stolen, make a note of the password/e-mail adress. Write a small script to see if the e-mail uses the same password.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 08, 2010, 09:10:02 am »

program the storm botnet  :D
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 08, 2010, 10:25:24 am »

Change virus to check a certain site for code updates and rerelease. Something free, like GeoCities before it died.

Create a random email (389dhasoie027fgsd0), then change the code to scrape for credit card information from cookies and history and such, then send it to that email.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 08, 2010, 03:04:41 pm »

Guys.

We need to make a trojan that will make us a god rivaling the Storm Botnet. We can do ANYTHING with that kind of power.
THIS, THIS THIS THIS!!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 45