Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 360

Author Topic: DFHack 0.43.03-r1  (Read 1083387 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: DFHack 0.40.11-r1
« Reply #825 on: September 13, 2014, 10:50:49 pm »

./libs/Dwarf_Fortress: /home/dkm/Documents/df/df2014/df_linux/libs/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by ./hack/libdfhack.so)
./libs/Dwarf_Fortress: /home/dkm/Documents/df/df2014/df_linux/libs/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.8' not found (required by ./hack/libdfhack.so)
./libs/Dwarf_Fortress: /home/dkm/Documents/df/df2014/df_linux/libs/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.18' not found (required by ./hack/libdfhack.so)
./libs/Dwarf_Fortress: /home/dkm/Documents/df/df2014/df_linux/libs/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.5' not found (required by ./hack/libdfhack.so)
./libs/Dwarf_Fortress: /home/dkm/Documents/df/df2014/df_linux/libs/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found (required by ./hack/libdfhack.so)
./libs/Dwarf_Fortress: /home/dkm/Documents/df/df2014/df_linux/libs/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.8' not found (required by ./hack/libprotobuf-lite.so)
-e

wat do?
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

breadman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: September 13, 2014, 11:28:28 pm »

./libs/Dwarf_Fortress: /home/dkm/Documents/df/df2014/df_linux/libs/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.20' not found (required by ./hack/libdfhack.so)
./libs/Dwarf_Fortress: /home/dkm/Documents/df/df2014/df_linux/libs/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.8' not found (required by ./hack/libdfhack.so)
./libs/Dwarf_Fortress: /home/dkm/Documents/df/df2014/df_linux/libs/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.18' not found (required by ./hack/libdfhack.so)
./libs/Dwarf_Fortress: /home/dkm/Documents/df/df2014/df_linux/libs/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.5' not found (required by ./hack/libdfhack.so)
./libs/Dwarf_Fortress: /home/dkm/Documents/df/df2014/df_linux/libs/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found (required by ./hack/libdfhack.so)
./libs/Dwarf_Fortress: /home/dkm/Documents/df/df2014/df_linux/libs/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.8' not found (required by ./hack/libprotobuf-lite.so)
-e

wat do?

This means the dfhack you're trying to use has been compiled against a newer libstdc++ than the one shipped with Dwarf Fortress.  Deleting the shipped library might work, as long as your system's libstdc++ is sufficiently new.  If that still fails, and you're using DF version 0.40.11, you can use Lethosor's GCC 4.5 version, which is expected to work with the shipped libstdc++ as well as any newer versions.  Otherwise, you'll have to wait for an official release or compile your own.

I feel like this has been answered before, several times.  Where did you search for an answer before posting?  Which search terms did you use?
Quote from: Kevin Wayne, in r.g.r.n
Is a "diety" the being pictured by one of those extremely skinny aboriginal statues?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #827 on: September 13, 2014, 11:33:10 pm »

And I just realized the answer to my question is directly above my post.

I didn't search, I apologize. I'm used to a forum where the search function is thoroughly broken.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: September 13, 2014, 11:54:11 pm »

Could somebody who already compiled this *unofficial 40.12* build be so kind as to upload it? I can't for the life of me compile it on my own.

here's what I built for Windows: http://1drv.ms/XeJL4V

e: or magnet link if you prefer: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ABE54CAC04119D46A77450475876A347D0894DCD

Neat.  I've got this working for myself, but I'd prefer an official release for the Starter Pack.  Is there an ETA for dfhack 40.12-r1?   If it's not going to be out in the next day or two I'll just use the unofficial version.
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

salithus

• Bay Watcher
  • gottagofast
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: September 14, 2014, 12:16:56 am »

Could somebody who already compiled this *unofficial 40.12* build be so kind as to upload it? I can't for the life of me compile it on my own.

here's what I built for Windows: http://1drv.ms/XeJL4V

e: or magnet link if you prefer: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ABE54CAC04119D46A77450475876A347D0894DCD

Neat.  I've got this working for myself, but I'd prefer an official release for the Starter Pack.  Is there an ETA for dfhack 40.12-r1?   If it's not going to be out in the next day or two I'll just use the unofficial version.
so far it works pretty well - only thing missing from your dfhack.init is lethosor's scripts, I think. I haven't tested your custom onload scripts yet.

I've also got some weirdness going on with workflow - nothing completely broken, but I'm getting errors showing up about something missing in a table - I'll post details tomorrow (just closed out everything). I don't know where to start troubleshooting, so I haven't worried too much about it.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 14, 2014, 12:28:15 am »

so far it works pretty well - only thing missing from your dfhack.init is lethosor's scripts, I think. I haven't tested your custom onload scripts yet.

I've also got some weirdness going on with workflow - nothing completely broken, but I'm getting errors showing up about something missing in a table - I'll post details tomorrow (just closed out everything). I don't know where to start troubleshooting, so I haven't worried too much about it.

Right, I'll wait on the official version if that kind of thing is showing up.  ;)   My dfhack.init makes a few changes - adding Lethosor's scripts (which are amazing), adding some keybindings that I think should be default, and de-commenting the UI plugins (seriously, why were those ever disabled?).  All but the last are in a single section:

Spoiler: start of init (click to show/hide)
 Donations here.

salithus

• Bay Watcher
  • gottagofast
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: September 14, 2014, 09:37:33 am »

Right, I'll wait on the official version if that kind of thing is showing up.  ;)   My dfhack.init makes a few changes - adding Lethosor's scripts (which are amazing), adding some keybindings that I think should be default, and de-commenting the UI plugins (seriously, why were those ever disabled?).  All but the last are in a single section:

Spoiler: start of init (click to show/hide)

Here's the error I'm getting - seems harmless so far, and may be an issue with my save (migrated from .40.11):

Just noticed this showed up right after it in stderr.log:

UNKNOWN CLASS 'dfhack_lua_viewscreen@DFHack': vtable = 0xf4577fc

Save file: http://1drv.ms/1uxf1c8

Also, here's my dfhack.init - I basically went through the StarterPack one and tweaked it to my preferences, but the key thing is that the title-version and load-screen plugins won't load on .40.12 (at least when I first built that package above): http://pastebin.com/mM6TgBjC

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: September 14, 2014, 10:18:01 am »

The "table index is nil" error is a simple fix (make that change to <DF>/hack/lua/plugins/workflow.lua).

Also, here's my dfhack.init - I basically went through the StarterPack one and tweaked it to my preferences, but the key thing is that the title-version and load-screen plugins won't load on .40.12 (at least when I first built that package above): http://pastebin.com/mM6TgBjC
They appear to be working just fine on 0.40.11 and 0.40.12 for me. Are there errors that show up in the console, or do those scripts just fail silently? What platform and DFHack version are you using?
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 14, 2014, 10:25:42 am »

Also working fine for me, with the above init and Salithus' build.
 Donations here.

salithus

• Bay Watcher
  • gottagofast
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 14, 2014, 11:07:30 am »

The "table index is nil" error is a simple fix (make that change to <DF>/hack/lua/plugins/workflow.lua).
Worked like a charm. I've updated my build (r1a): http://1drv.ms/1pfAakN

They appear to be working just fine on 0.40.11 and 0.40.12 for me. Are there errors that show up in the console, or do those scripts just fail silently? What platform and DFHack version are you using?
In dfhack:
title-version is not a recognized command.
load-screen is not a recognized command.

Using the above DFHack build I posted and DF .40.12, on Win 8.1x64.

Note: that vtable error still shows up in stderr.log, no idea if it's important.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 14, 2014, 11:18:07 am »

You need to obtain those scripts from here - they're not included in DFHack by default.
Also, it would be nice if you could use "r0" for pre-releases to avoid confusion (and possible incompatibilities) with the official r1 release.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 11:20:19 am by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

salithus

• Bay Watcher
  • gottagofast
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: September 14, 2014, 11:25:33 am »

You need to obtain those scripts from here - they're not included in DFHack by default.
Also, it would be nice if you could use "r0" for pre-releases to avoid confusion (and possible incompatibilities) with the official r1 release.
will do as soon as I'm back at my computer (out running errands now)

fricy

• Bay Watcher
  • [DFHACK:ZEALOT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: September 14, 2014, 11:32:48 am »

Understood, and I usually do this, however mifki's plugins were complied with 40.12-r1 string, so they won't work r0 unless you recompile or hexedit them. And I couldn't locate the sources of his forked dfhack plugins.

salithus

• Bay Watcher
  • gottagofast
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: September 14, 2014, 12:57:58 pm »

Understood, and I usually do this, however mifki's plugins were complied with 40.12-r1 string, so they won't work r0 unless you recompile or hexedit them. And I couldn't locate the sources of his forked dfhack plugins.
this is my excuse also <_<

e: those scripts worked great - is there any git voodoo I can do to include them automagically in the build process?

e2: I got the Hotkeys plugin working with this release too (literally did nothing except figure out where the source was and how to add a plugin to the cmake jaunts):

I just built it to work with the .40.12 release I have (it's actually r0, but I had to build as r1 for compatibility with TwbT):

https://github.com/Falconne/dfhack/blob/f7640811990f5d8c0638fff960fa977019d161ed/plugins/hotkeys.cpp is where I got the source.

dll: http://1drv.ms/1D82Y99

e3: I also got automelt working HOWEVER - there's got to be a better way to find spots to add text than what I did.

I copied this to both stocks.cpp and pulled the automelt.cpp from here: https://github.com/Falconne/dfhack/blob/5f611ec48b65aacf8e9f55a1de579e76087330bf/plugins/automelt.cpp

I changed the int y = dims.y2 - n line to be 4, 5, and 6. Is there a better way to "inject" a row? It looks ok, but if anyone else were to use the same exact code it would end up with one of the lines being overwritten unless each plugin manages to have unique values of n.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 03:47:41 pm by salithus »

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: September 14, 2014, 03:48:01 pm »

Unofficial releases should always use a different release string to avoid incompatibilities and so that if people have problems they can accurately report what version they have, which is impossible if they have the same name as an official release.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 360