Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22

Author Topic: Lexicon: Unconventional Weapons  (Read 29507 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Lexicon: Unconventional Weapons
« Reply #300 on: July 06, 2015, 07:23:22 pm »

((Who're we missing? I've got a waitlist char and I want to see deaths!))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 06, 2015, 07:47:08 pm »

Try to track down my failed deflect ring. If I find it, wrap it in a strip of cloth from my shirt and stick it into my pocket.

If anyone attacks, me, say "sedative(2) sound," while covering my ears and humming. Otherwise, say "ring hide wearer." If the ring is successful, stick it in another pocket instead of putting it on. Using it now would be a waste of charges.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 06, 2015, 08:01:52 pm »

Say "Raptor inspired armor(2)". If successful, find someone and start punching. Otherwise cower. Try to stay away from anyone clearly inhuman.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 06, 2015, 10:01:02 pm »

Keep hiding. "Texas Mech (2) Self"
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 11, 2015, 09:36:27 pm »

((... anybody else?))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 12, 2015, 01:18:27 pm »

Looks like 5/5 players have posted?
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 13, 2015, 02:35:49 pm »

((Seems likely. I don't want this dead.))
Generic Arms Race.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #307 on: July 13, 2015, 06:16:07 pm »

((... anybody else?))
Sorry, been a busy week and I keep forgetting to update this.

"Bear Cavalry, onward!"

Spoiler: U NO PW, U NO LOOK! (click to show/hide)
Keep hiding. "Texas Mech (2) Self"

Beirus, from his hidden position, manages to summon in a mechanized cowboy duplicate of himself. It's very odd. It looks like something out of the country bear jamboree but human, and running around. All it seems to do is shout "YE-HAW" and give away his position.

Toaster, noticing the hootenanny, charges over and screams a spell at beirus. His words solidify into a brownish, bloody looking lump that streaks off across the empty grass field and catches beirus right in the legs. This causes a very unpleasant effect on beirus, namely his legs suddenly look like someone has run them over with a steam roller because they are comically broken in about 12 places. He collapses, screaming, to the ground.

Use the 'mutable' aspect of my sword to make it less phallic, and more practical.

Check how many turns I have before my mercury form wears off.  If it wears off this turn, recast it.

Otherwise, cast "controlled(2) levitating mercury"

[1]
Your mutable blade does not behave well under your orders and instead of becoming a more reasonable weapon, it lashes out at you with great and terrible anger.  You toss the bladed wang away as it spins and flops about, hacking into the walls and floor with turgid abandon.

Your remaining time is spent recasting your mercury spell to keep yourself all T-1000. That works, at least.

Try to track down my failed deflect ring. If I find it, wrap it in a strip of cloth from my shirt and stick it into my pocket.

If anyone attacks, me, say "sedative(2) sound," while covering my ears and humming. Otherwise, say "ring hide wearer." If the ring is successful, stick it in another pocket instead of putting it on. Using it now would be a waste of charges.

You head out to search for your missing ring
[1]
but fail to even see the stairs down to the first level and go tumbling down.
[6]
You land at the bottom, completely unhurt but very dizzy. You try to stand up and instead fall back against a wall.

Say "Raptor inspired armor(2)". If successful, find someone and start punching. Otherwise cower. Try to stay away from anyone clearly inhuman.
Your armored velociraptor vanishes.

your attempt to summon up raptor inspired armor are....successful? You get what amounts to a Raptor fursuit made of kevlar...kevlar and latex.

Ahem.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 13, 2015, 06:50:21 pm »

Try that again.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 13, 2015, 07:50:50 pm »

"Hey Mr. Bull! There's a bear-riding liberal over here trying to take away my guns! I think he's from California! Or he's a Commie!"

Call to Bull for help. "Texas Loaded Gun (2)", shoot Toaster with it. Try to get away from any attacks, like behind mechanical me.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 01:53:52 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 14, 2015, 03:31:29 am »

(Yo've got someone riding a bear and a Texas bull, and you don't call him a commie?)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 14, 2015, 07:15:53 am »

...anyways, keep moving from room to room.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 14, 2015, 01:33:39 pm »

(Yo've got someone riding a bear and a Texas bull, and you don't call him a commie?)

((Clearly this is all a metaphor for market forces.))

"You've fallen and you can't get up!"

Spoiler: Toaster Action! (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 02, 2015, 03:55:11 pm »

((PTWaitlist.  Also, Pool regenerates at (poolcap - usedlastturn)?))
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 05:35:05 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 02, 2015, 06:08:18 pm »

The last post was in July. I'm afraid it's too late.  :'(
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22