Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1193367 times)

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 68 Drinking secrets past
« Reply #1125 on: March 23, 2015, 04:10:52 pm »

((I'm also interested in this newfound tree))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 23, 2015, 07:33:00 pm »

((You need a tree? I could grow you a tree.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Crimson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 24, 2015, 04:07:34 am »

((Beirus, I just hope you can keep the lizard leashed.))

Now for something that is long overdue, reapply the animate modifier once more into the force sword stuck on my right hand so that its easier to control and not dependent on emotions. Do this with the help of 4 essences (+4/+5).

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: March 24, 2015, 04:25:50 am »

Not exactly "Heal" then. But good luck with that while Blaze stands within 5 steps from you.
((Really!? That close!? Perfect! I am so glad I brought that knife with me!))

Slash him in the eyes with my knife.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 24, 2015, 05:46:12 am »

dodge and continue with my curent attack
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: March 24, 2015, 05:54:51 am »

Use my magic to give myself a speed boost. This can only go wrong if my CMP hits 1, so why not? Just in case it wasn't clear, though, I cancel my heal action.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 24, 2015, 01:13:52 pm »

((That's why I'm still making essences. Also, DG, where is my abomination?))

"There is a lake to the northeast. There will probably be some folks there." Jase comments to the dragon.

Two more essences, and fly towards the lake if the Dragon comes along. Otherwise, two more essences and follow dragon. If dragon attacks, then use How To Train Your Dragon 3: Aether harder. 10 +1/+1 essences. Or at least the rest of them if I don't have that many.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 24, 2015, 01:24:38 pm »

Use my magic to give myself a speed boost. This can only go wrong if my CMP hits 1, so why not? Just in case it wasn't clear, though, I cancel my heal action.

((I think that is a variant of tempting fate my friend))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: March 24, 2015, 01:33:27 pm »

The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: March 25, 2015, 04:36:19 pm »

Turn 69

"Ah, chilly air. Fresh and frosty. Perhaps I need to limit my ambitions a bit..."

Kahel looked down and noticed that his twin was still there, and still in exact same position as he. islands continued their drift. It seemed that universe was not impressed enough by the chill to act.

REPEAT MY LAST ATTACK BECASUE ITS SIMPLE AND EFECTIVE
dodge and continue with my curent attack
Slash him in the eyes with my knife.

SPD [3+1=4] vs [5]
CMP [6]
POT [4]
DEX [4+1=5]
DEX [2]

END [5]
CMP [4]
POT [1+1=2]

Azenfar was first to move and first to draw blood, his magic threw him forward at great speed, his experience with such movement allowing him to remain upright instead of triping and crashing. Although his move was much too fast for Blaze to react, he missed the eyes and left a cut on oponnents' forehead instead. Wound did not bleed to a dangerous degree, but Blaze was left far too surprised and intended fireball barely conjured sparks.
{Azenfar bleedout, 3 turns}

Push buttons to try to turn my weapon into a sword. Because I still don't have a good melee form for it.
Summon an enchanted shield.
Craft 2 summoning essences.

LUCK [8]
CMP [4+1+1-2=4]
POT [4+1+1=6]
LUCK [3]
CMP [5+1+1-1=6]
POT [2+1+1-1=3]
CMP [4]
POT [1]

It did not take long for James to find a combination that reshaped glass cube into
a rather brittle sword. Shield comes out wooden, but with an enchantment to deflecct ranged attacks (-1 power to ranged attacks). Magitech knights order would consider accepting James as a squire if they knew.

Strangle him.
TELKINETICALY PUSH AoshimaMichio ONTO THAT ROCK THAT I USED TO TAKE COVER IN ONCE, AWAY FROM ME

SPD [3] vs [3]
CMP [1-1=0]
POT [2+2=4]
STR [3]

STR [1]
END [3]

Romanticarnus felt a sneaking suspicion that Tzennech might be hating him for some reason (as if a Chaos god would need one) as telekinetic burst meant to throw away his oponent instead manifested as an explosion of force, throwing both of them away. But while Ishin was knocked down on the ground Romanticarnus managed to stay upright, so it was not a total loss, even if his oponent sufered no damage whatsoever.
((That's why I'm still making essences. Also, DG, where is my abomination?))

"There is a lake to the northeast. There will probably be some folks there." Jase comments to the dragon.

Two more essences, and fly towards the lake if the Dragon comes along. Otherwise, two more essences and follow dragon. If dragon attacks, then use How To Train Your Dragon 3: Aether harder. 10 +1/+1 essences. Or at least the rest of them if I don't have that many.
Now for something that is long overdue, reapply the animate modifier once more into the force sword stuck on my right hand so that its easier to control and not dependent on emotions. Do this with the help of 4 essences (+4/+5).

{Your abomination is with you, still folowing}

CMP [2+1=3]
POT [2+1=3]
CMP [4]
POT [6]

CMP [4+4+1=9]
POT [1+5+1=7]

SPD [(4+1)/2+1+1=4.5]
SPD [(6-1)/2+1+1=4.5]
SPD [(3+2)/2+1+1=4.5]

Crimson decided that he had put of fixing his armblades long enough, and set to improving them. With his mastery over annimation, it was a simple enough task. Now a blade of solid force extended all the way over his arm up to the elbow, changing lenghth on comand to extend over kand or leave it free. With that done, now a trio flew off northeast. Even though Crimson had to do his best to keep up, they managed to fly for increadible distance and land between two lakes, not far from two squabling mages. "Oh, it seems that somone prepeared a celebratory feast for my arrival. They even surounded it with some ice, how thoughtfull. Well, it would be very rude to just ignore such effort, so I will go try it out." It would seem that lake full of meat chunks with an island of flesh in the middle caught Dragons attention for now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 69 The magical number
« Reply #1135 on: March 25, 2015, 04:45:28 pm »

STAB INTO HIS CHEST AND GIVE MY ARM A SPEED BOOST SO I CAN BASICALLY SMASH THROUGH IT.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: March 25, 2015, 04:47:04 pm »

"GHA CURSE YOU! PREPARE TO BURN!"
EVADE! AND REPEAT THE ATTACK

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: March 25, 2015, 05:05:02 pm »

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" ((Yes, that's an action.))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: March 25, 2015, 05:50:36 pm »

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" ((Yes, that's an action.))
I'll go attack you next Khornite, what is the blood god thinking of recruiting psykers? Oh well, at least I may get favor back from Tzeentch, kinda need somewhat reasonable enough reliability to conduct experiments on Sorcery."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: March 25, 2015, 05:51:54 pm »

((Hey Crimson, you thinking what I'm thinking?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 506