Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Clones Rework(SG)  (Read 9137 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Clones Rework(SG)
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2018, 06:39:15 am »

start doing yoga courses to help us get fit, get to know people, and relieve some of that paranoia.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2018, 09:09:59 am »

When the police academy clone comes back, create a variety of drones with that knowledge, called Internal Security drones. Don't make any yet.

Implement my computer-making plan. (We can host our web store with an old laptop.)

Also vaguely allude to some government plot to explain their suspicions. (The conspiracy nuts will be satisfied with this, and it takes the heat off of us.)

Add GMO plants to the queue. (Since clones reproduse like rabits compared to humans, we can harness this for easy biomass.)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 09:26:58 am by Iridium64 »
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2018, 12:11:52 pm »

Tip:If you want to do a lot of stuff time skipping is a valid option, otherwise you will do as much as you can and it might have some unforeseen consequences.

The researcher finished Clones MK2. Your clones can all be upgraded for the cost of 1 bio-matter, upgrading would allow all your clones to have the same skills, getting them all the skills that were learned. One of the females comes back and harvests the chickens and checks the vegetables, the vegetables will be done in fall. You give the eggs to your neighbors, suspicion level dropped. The other females keep the people calm. When the police academy clone came back you created a variety of drones with that knowledge, called Internal Security drones, none were made.

You wanted to do so much this week that you decide to do something different every day. Day 1 you made rations, day 2 you work on the bunker, day 3 you get estimates on a solar power setup for all your power needs: $50,000, day 4 you look into stuff needed to dig a well: if you want to look: https://www.wikihow.com/Dig-a-Well, day 5 you do yoga: paranoia dropped by 1, day 6 start the computer-making plan: $5,000 worth of supplies bought, day 7 you vaguely allude to some government plot to explain their suspicions: suspicion goes up.

You clones made $10,707.50, tuition and supplies cost $6,000, netting $4,707.50. Work on the underground bunker, will take a while. The Clone Machine in producing nothing. 1 Baby clone will be born in 3 months and 4 weeks..

The date: Week 28, 2020 (June)(Summer)

Base Stats:
Lab: Cloning setups: 1; grow 4 clones in one month
Ration Masher: 1; creates 100 rations from 1 bio-matter
Shed: level 1; each level doubles your Stockpiles
Barracks: level 1; each level houses 30 clones.
Printing Machine: 1; each print 1 of something a day/week(depending on what it is) for materials
fence:stops people from seeing what you are doing, and stops them from coming in.
Green House: level 1: each level is able to grow 20 vegetables at a time; turnaround of 3 months. 20 tomato and potato plants
chicken coop: level 1: each level is able to house 10 chickens
wire fence: level 1: each level encompasses 2 sq meters
Underground Bunker: level 1->2(2/200): each level give more space to hold your equipment.

Research:
instinct-level zombies: 10/10; does not take room in housing, requires 1 week in the Cloning Machine.
female clones: 7/7; allows you to change the sex of any number of clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change.
Genetic Engineering: 20/20; allows you to changes the DNA of your clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change. May do other things, research required.
drones: 7/7; a clone striped of all intelligence, requires 1 bio-matter per change. Unlocked hive mind.
hive mind: 14/14; you have a latent ability to control you clones without talking to them, requires 1 bio-matter per change to activate the ability.
Clones MK2: 15/15; stronger, faster, tougher
Ration Masher upgrade(1->2):1/10
GMO plants: 0/5

Long Term Projects:(chose 1)
fetal growth and clone maturity: fast passive reproduction
clone machine faster growth: faster active reproduction

Stockpiles:
   Bio-Matter 45.2/200
   Wood 41.2/200 (each 'unit' is worth ~ 5 Bio-Matter and/or ~10 planks)(one tree gives, on average, 12 'units')
   Planks 45.5/200
   Materials 10/200 (each 'unit' is gotten from everything  else)
   Rations: ~ 7 months (2,629)(clones only need 1 a day)(did I mention you are a clone)
   100 disguises 
   $32,701.20 money

Spoiler: Materials ratios (click to show/hide)

Vehicles:
   1 Truck
   1 mini van

Clones: 11:
 basic: 8 men:
  1 general labor; 1 police academy gad
  6 out 'working'; 1 welding(600/week), 1 structural engineer(1200/week), 1 carpenter: wood related tasks 50% easier(50% more gains), 1 plastic surgeon, 2 day jobs(1D7*D10*13.5)
  1 Researching
 Mk1: 3 Female:
  3 general labor:
  1 Pregnant: due in 3 months and 4 weeks

Spoiler: Clone Types (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: job salaries (click to show/hide)

Housing: 12/40

Person Stats:
Suspicion: level 3.08(people are starting to question what is going on)
Paranoid: level 2.4; each level of paranoia, above 1, increases suspicion level by 0.2.
Stress: 2; each point decreases your level gain and increases your paranoid level by .2

Skills:
Wood cutting: level 4: 3/16
Construction: level 4: 11/16
Managing: level 4: 1/16
Architecture: level 1: 7/10
Operator: level 2: 8/12
Barter: level 1: 8/10
Observation: level 1: 9/10
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 03:43:58 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2018, 02:36:46 pm »

Well, that backfired.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2018, 03:25:10 am »

Scan the brain of the police clone then send him to get a job as a cop in the town we are in.
Make some more rations.
Start digging a well.
If there are any more eggs offer them to the neighbors.
One day do some more of the yoga while the other work on other stuff.
Look in to something that might help expanding the bunker go faster.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2018, 12:59:19 pm »

Will update before tomorrow.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2018, 08:43:41 pm »

You have the police clone be a town cop. Your neighbors continue to receive eggs. You do yoga, stress decressed, than make some rations. You start digging a well. You also look into bunker expanding equipment: a mini excavator would cost $1,000. Your researcher make a breakthrough.

You clones made $7,417.55. Work on the underground bunker, will take a while. Work on the well, will take a while. The Clone Machine in producing nothing. 1 Baby clone will be born in 3 months and 3 weeks.

The date: Week 29, 2020 (July)(Summer)

Base Stats:
Ration Masher: 1; creates 100 rations from 1 bio-matter
Printing Machine: 1; each print 1 of something a day/week(depending on what it is) for materials
fence:stops people from seeing what you are doing, and stops them from coming in.
Green House: level 1: each level is able to grow 20 vegetables at a time; turnaround of 3 months. 20 tomato and potato plants
Underground Bunker: level 1->2(2/200): each level give more space to hold your equipment.
Well: level 1: 2/100

Research:
instinct-level zombies: 10/10; does not take room in housing, requires 1 week in the Cloning Machine.
female clones: 7/7; allows you to change the sex of any number of clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change.
Genetic Engineering: 20/20; allows you to changes the DNA of your clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change. May do other things, research required.
drones: 7/7; a clone striped of all intelligence, requires 1 bio-matter per change. Unlocked hive mind.
hive mind: 14/14; you have a latent ability to control you clones without talking to them, requires 1 bio-matter per change to activate the ability.
Ration Masher upgrade(1->2):8/10
GMO plants: 0/5

Stockpiles:
   Bio-Matter 45.2/200
   Wood 41.2/200 (each 'unit' is worth ~ 5 Bio-Matter and/or ~10 planks)(one tree gives, on average, 12 'units')
   Planks 45.5/200
   Rations: ~ 7 months (2,765)(clones only need 1 a day)(did I mention you are a clone)
   100 disguises 
   $40,118.75 money

Vehicles:
   1 Truck
   1 mini van

0 general labor;
  7 out 'working'; 1 welding(600/week), 1 structural engineer(1200/week), 1 carpenter: wood related tasks 50% easier(50% more gains), 1 plastic surgeon, 2 day jobs(1D7*D10*13.5), 1 police academy grad(2100/week)
  1 Researching
  3 general labor:
  1 Pregnant: due in 3 months and 3 weeks

Person Stats:
Suspicion: level 3.04(people are starting to question what is going on)
Paranoid: level 2.2; each level of paranoia, above 1, increases suspicion level by 0.2.
Stress: 1; each point decreases your level gain and increases your paranoid level by .2s

Skills:
Construction: level 4: 11/16
Managing: level 4: 3/16
Architecture: level 1: 8/10
Operator: level 2: 10/12
Barter: level 1: 9/10
Observation: level 2: 1/12
Digging: level 1: 5/10
My Forum game(s):
None for now

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2018, 07:12:08 am »

Buy the mini excavator.
Scan the cop clones mind.
Keep working on the well.
After the cop clone's mind is scanned start making some Mk2 clones with the knowledge from the Mk1 clones and make two male and two female.
Do some more yoga.
Add upgrading the cloning setup to the researchers list of stuff to do.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2018, 10:36:58 am »

You already scanned him when you made the security drone variant.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2018, 05:38:18 am »

Just making sure as it didn't mention it in the clone types spoiler.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2018, 04:17:56 pm »

YES this is back!

You buy the mini excavator and use it to dig the well 4 days of work done. You do some yoga, stress decreases and resilience increases. The researcher finishes researching the Ration Masher upgrade, implements it, than goes on and starts researching GMO plants. In between all that you let him know that you want the clone machine research project queued up. You implement a new type of clone and start the Clone Machine on them. The female clones that are out and about tell you that they have tapped out all that they can in keeping the people calm.

You clones made $9,625. Work on the underground bunker, will take a while. Work on the well, will take a week or two. The Clone Machine in producing 4 clones Mk2 2 male and 2 female, to be done in 5 weeks. 1 Baby clone will be born in 3 months and 2 weeks.

The date: Week 30, 2020 (July)(Summer)

Base Stats:
Ration Masher: 2; creates 200 rations from 1 bio-matter
Well: level 1: 42/100

Research:
Ration Masher upgrade(1->2):10/10
GMO plants: 1/5
clone machine faster growth: 0/?; faster active reproduction

Stockpiles:
   Bio-Matter 45.2/200
   Planks 45.5/200
   Rations: ~ 7 months (2,681)(clones only need 1 a day)(did I mention you are a clone)
   100 disguises 
   $40,118.75 money

Vehicles:
   1 Truck
   1 mini van
   1 mini excavator(clears 10 units of work in 1 day(requires a worker))

0 general labor;
  7 out 'working'; 1 welding(600/week), 1 structural engineer(1200/week), 1 carpenter: wood related tasks 50% easier(50% more gains), 1 plastic surgeon, 2 day jobs(1D7*D10*13.5), 1 police academy grad(2100/week)
  1 Researching
  3 general labor:
  1 Pregnant: due in 3 months and 2 weeks

Spoiler: Done Types (click to show/hide)

Person Stats:
Suspicion: level 2.9(people are starting to question what is going on)
Paranoid: level 1.5; each level of paranoia, above 1, increases suspicion level by 0.2.
Stress: 0; each point decreases your level gain and increases your paranoid level by .2s
Resilience: 1; each point decreases your paranoia by .5

Skills:
Construction: level 4: 15/16
Managing: level 4: 5/16
Operator: level 2: 11/12
Barter: level 2: 1/12
Observation: level 2: 2/12
Digging: level 1: 4/10
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 04:58:42 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
None for now

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2018, 06:12:40 am »

Make some more rations.
Do some more yoga.
Add upgrading the printing machine to the recherche queue.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2018, 01:16:19 pm »

Make some more rations.
Do some more yoga.
Add upgrading the printing machine to the recherche queue.

+1
Grow 4 (2 female) clones to help with the research.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2018, 01:29:07 pm »

Make some more rations.
Can you believe that I forgot to subtract rations for the week.  ::)

Grow 4 (2 female) clones to help with the research.
Uhh, there are 4 clones being grown in the vats and 2 of them are female.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 01:31:33 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
None for now

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2018, 05:16:03 pm »

Do you all think that I should put some more things in spoilers? If so what?

You spend a day doing yoga. On that same day you put upgrading the printing machine to the research queue. Your Researcher complains that he need more help. You tell him that is what the new clones will be for, is to help him. You send 2 days on making rations, 220 rations made. The last 4 days you send working on the well.

You clones made $9,745.70 this week. Work on the underground bunker, will take a while. Work on the well, should be done next week. The Clone Machine in producing 4 clones Mk2 2 male and 2 female, to be done in 4 weeks. 1 Baby clone will be born in 3 months and 1 weeks.

The date: Week 31, 2020 (August)(Summer)

Base Stats:
Ration Masher: level 2; 1; each creates 200 rations from 1 bio-matter
Well: level 1: 82/100

Research:
Ration Masher upgrade(1->2):10/10
GMO plants: 4/5
clone machine faster growth: 0/?; faster active reproduction
Printing Machine upgrade(1->2):0/10

Stockpiles:
   Bio-Matter 43.2/200
   Planks 45.5/200
   Rations: ~ 8 months (2,901)(clones only need 1 a day)(did I mention you are a clone)
   100 disguises 
   $59,489.45 money

Vehicles:
   1 Truck
   1 mini van
   1 mini excavator(clears 10 units of work in 1 day(requires a worker))

0 general labor;
  1 Researching
  3 general labor:
  1 Pregnant: due in 3 months and 1 weeks

Spoiler: Done Types (click to show/hide)

Person Stats:
Suspicion: level 2.8(people are starting to question what is going on)
Paranoid: level 1.0; each level of paranoia, above 1, increases suspicion level by 0.2.
Stress: 0; each point decreases your level gain and increases your paranoid level by .2s
Resilience: 2; each point decreases your paranoia by .5

Skills:
Construction: level 5: 3/18
Managing: level 4: 6/16
Operator: level 3: 3/14
Barter: level 2: 1/12
Observation: level 2: 2/12
Digging: level 1: 8/10
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 10:24:28 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10