Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 168

Author Topic: [ISG] Adventure Guy! - Epilogue  (Read 497701 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Guy! - Live
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2010, 12:11:38 am »

Quickest thread death ever.

You kidding me? It's not even 24 hours old yet :P

Shhh... He's drawing things....

Aye, deciding to hand-scribble the papers was a bad idea. I'll just slap on a font next time.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2010, 12:12:26 am »

Wind up the thing on the mantle.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2010, 12:13:19 am »

I lost ****
Dangers ****
Key ****
Pudding ****
With ****

That sounds bad.

Combined with The first letter, I'd say we're facing brown/black puddings. Shit.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2010, 12:18:11 am »

Quickest thread death ever.

You kidding me? It's not even 24 hours old yet :P

Shhh... He's drawing things....

Aye, deciding to hand-scribble the papers was a bad idea. I'll just slap on a font next time.

Ah sorry not this game, it was something else.

Anyway I like the look of the paper, do not feel you have to "hurry" you are already going at a pace that boggles the mind.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2010, 12:30:14 am »

Wind up the thing on the mantle.

Wind wind wind. It appears to be a music box of some sort. It's playing some very simple yet pretty music!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2010, 12:40:17 am »

DANCE! DANCE TO THE MUSIC!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2010, 12:42:32 am »

Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2010, 12:46:45 am »

From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2010, 12:55:40 am »

DANCE! DANCE TO THE MUSIC!

Aw yeah!

You rock right the hell out to the tinny melody line emitting from the depths of the music box.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2010, 12:57:51 am »

Activate next story plot.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 01:08:38 am by Tarran »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2010, 01:02:47 am »

look up chimney.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2010, 01:08:59 am »

I mangled my action. :)

Anyway:
look up chimney.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2010, 01:10:17 am »

look up chimney.

You check out the fireplace. The fire's burning quite excessively despite no apparent source of fuel. You think you see something...

Agh, you can't reach it! It's just too hot to touch!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2010, 01:11:10 am »

Whack it out with the hammer.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2010, 01:11:30 am »

Cook your shoes, you may have to eat them someday, and then you might not have the resources to properly cook them...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 168