Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 178363 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Day 2, 13/15, 1 replace?
« Reply #420 on: March 18, 2011, 06:51:20 pm »

If you object to that feel free to lynch him.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 18, 2011, 06:52:24 pm »

I can't really think straight since it's hot. I'd ask some questions at Zrk, but I'm not in the mood right now. Ugh. I see passiveness and laziness in certain people (which includes me, by the way) and I'm not liking where this takes the game in the long term. First question, Ottofar, are you there? Second question, Zrk, why did it take this long for you to vote someone? Third, can we get a votecount, please?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 18, 2011, 06:53:14 pm »

I'm not so sure. Nothing happened when I FoS'd you. Wait, are you still a zombie now or was that just for yesterday?

I'm assuming that whatever happens with FoSes will happen at the end of the day.

I'm still a zombie.

Can we get a lurkertracker? We're getting very little conversation going and it's starting to worry me a lot.

It's doubtful that's going to happen considering Book is gone.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 18, 2011, 06:57:49 pm »

I'll see if I can get the LurkerTracker to work.  Expect delays.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 18, 2011, 07:02:43 pm »

I'll see if I can get the LurkerTracker to work.  Expect delays.

This is Bay12, of course delays are expected. [lame joke]What else do you expect when you try and run it with lava?[/lame joke].

Second question, Zrk, why did it take this long for you to vote someone? Third, can we get a votecount, please?

I had voted for Mr. Person before this, I was being cautious because of the conditional but it doesn't seem to be doing anything yet.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 18, 2011, 07:06:51 pm »

I'd rather like to lynch Ottofar, actually. If he objects he can provide a better target.

I'll offer to be a test subject, but not for votes, since I'm guessing lynching me is going to do just that. I'm guessing that the conditional has something to do with FoSes, so I think everybody should FoS me in the interests of science. It might end up killing me or it might end up removing my zombie status. I'm hoping the later, but either way everybody gets more information.
This suddenly makes me nervous.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 18, 2011, 07:19:16 pm »

Fuuuu....

I had a hugeass post here and when I wanted to send it my internet cable was unplugged. Now it's all gone T_T

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 18, 2011, 07:31:48 pm »

I haven't been posting here for today because I had a headache that was worse than usual, so I spent my time playing roguelikes instead. Less thinking involved.
Thinking hurts.

So, uh, lurker tracker. Yeah, I support that. Also I'd like to know how it's used because I'm intereested in that kind of stuff.

About the conditional: dunno what could trigger it, but here's what I got so far:

-votes/unvotes
-FoS(/unFoS?)
-day actions
-lurking?
-Spoilspec shenanigans?
Stuff marked with question marks are unlikely imo.

Also, since I'm curious and like cats :3 : unvote, FoS Jim, unFoS, FoS a piece of cake, vote Wuba, Unvote, unFoS.
Should cover it imo. Screw caution, I'm not in a mood for it right now.

About the rest:
It makes my headache worse.
I'm not sure of anything anymore really. Even Org's trolling makes me unsure. The only thing I know for sure is that Ottofar hasn't been posting since Tuesday. Or was it Wednesday? Damn posting after midnight. Whatever.

About the Bookster-Person debate, that really did start with book, huh. I dunno, I've seen town argue with each other like this, so I don't think that makes one of them automatically scum. Maybe something they said, but I'm not in a state to read all the way back right now.

I can't really think straight since it's hot.
Good to know I'm not the only one then.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 18, 2011, 08:21:15 pm »

Welp, I'm calling my attempt to run the LurkerTracker a disaster.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

And you know damn well good scumplay isn't passiveness. It's suspicious, sure, but I'd say bad attacks are even more so.
Making a bad case is bad for scum and bad for town.  It isn't a scumtell on its own.

Nothing's preventing him from being productive (besides his role), and we shouldn't condemn him just because of his meta.
He has no reason to tell the truth.  He has plenty of reasons to lie.

Book was apparently trying to threaten him with being NK'd by a town PR.  Well, if there is a vig, he should be killing Org regardless.  He definitely brings the town one day closer to lylo through his existance.

Ignoring him is the only sensible option.  You'd be equally well off listening to the random static on a radio.

Stress confirmed?
Elaborate.
He wrote CONFIRMED in capital letters.  I'd call that stressing a word.

I'm pointing it out now, and if you look at my previous posts I'm pretty sure I did so there too.
But you're saying the scumtell was not initially explaining yourself, didn't you?

What?
Can you stop replying to things that are specifically addressed to other people?  It obviously won't make sense if you answer something aimed at Jim Groovester.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

And you know damn well good scumplay isn't passiveness. It's suspicious, sure, but I'd say bad attacks are even more so.
Making a bad case is bad for scum and bad for town.  It isn't a scumtell on its own.

Nothing's preventing him from being productive (besides his role), and we shouldn't condemn him just because of his meta.
He has no reason to tell the truth.  He has plenty of reasons to lie.

Book was apparently trying to threaten him with being NK'd by a town PR.  Well, if there is a vig, he should be killing Org regardless.  He definitely brings the town one day closer to lylo through his existance.

Ignoring him is the only sensible option.  You'd be equally well off listening to the random static on a radio.

Stress confirmed?
Elaborate.

I'm pointing it out now, and if you look at my previous posts I'm pretty sure I did so there too.
But you're saying the scumtell was not initially explaining yourself, didn't you?

What?
Can you stop replying to things that are specifically addressed to other people?  It obviously won't make sense if you answer something aimed at Jim Groovester.
Only if I wasnt granted extra powers, ha ha.
Anyway, herp derp derp.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 19, 2011, 01:03:42 am »

Oh bugger off.

Or say something useful.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile

Stress confirmed?
Elaborate.

Ah, my mistake. I thought you meant he was confirmed via stress, or something like that.

No. I said that his scumtell was not having any compelling or good reasons.

What?

Look at the quote below that.

Yeah, I'd like a LurkerTracker, if anyone can run it.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 19, 2011, 09:46:22 am »

I never was able to get in this game so well. I just used my power. I think, so don't hammer me. Yet at least.

On the Zombie subject, Jimbook was the first to vote SB, and Bayer got Org-info. Related?

Anyways, I dislike the bandwagon forming so quickly. So FoS's to the three of you; Zrk, Irony, Darvi.

Also, an idea: Mod: Votecount, please?
Mod: FoS-Count please?

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 19, 2011, 11:23:30 am »

Ottofar: And what about the Jimbook Groovethras/Mr. Person arguments?  I asked about those too.

Zombie thing: Could be.  Doubt it, though.  Sounds a bit too intricate for powers or laws.
FUCK YOU JACK
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 74