Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 101

Author Topic: RAW travesties and AI: "Auto Revenging Ass"  (Read 351600 times)

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
Re: RAW travesties: [IGNITE_POPULATION]
« Reply #420 on: February 14, 2011, 02:48:33 pm »

[DO_MEGABEAST_CASTE:FEMALE]
But if there's any megabeasts there, I wanna do them!
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 14, 2011, 03:14:02 pm »

[DESCRATCH]

[LIGAME:what follyfish]

[GETS_SHITEMPLATERIES]

[BP_APPEAR]

[BIOME:hydragonfly]

[USE_SOLID:mahorse!  Somestreen als its brows:PLURAL]
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #422 on: February 14, 2011, 03:45:12 pm »

Mahorse! Ita Getan awahy!
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 15, 2011, 03:27:29 am »

Update to the Travestificator! Almost final. A slight oversight prevented output lengths above 1000 from working well, so I fixed it, and now the whole thing is resizeable as well. v1.0 will remember the window state.

Now some more TVTropes Travesties!

"Goblin attack by infinite-distance quantum level of enemies" - Ensign Urist, activate the main goblin-deflector dish!

"Adventurers are dismember to a puddle." - Frequently, yes.

"Karl Marx Hates Your dwarves tasked with animals." - Until the trade relations are in proper, anyway.

"This has led to destroyers, of content, but there's not impossible to creator: "I thinks Of Everything"

"What It Says On The Tower" - "Yer aboot'ta be hit by a crossbow bolt"

"    * Funny Animal: Dwarven King. Actually." - *Spit takes* WHAT!?

"    * Impaled With DF2010 oh so very, very in-depth, keep it mostly due to have a fort." - The sad story of many players on april 1st, 2010.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

TurkeyXIII

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 15, 2011, 09:43:21 am »

[BOILITY:88000]
      [NAME:mahoganickle beer]
      [EDIBLE_COLOR:24192]

[WEAPON_SPOUSE_MAT:STATE_NAME:blood thorns]

[BASIC_MATE:DRINKABLE]

[MELTING_POINT:COMMON]

[DO_NOT_ALCOHOLDER:1:LOCAL]

[CHAT_YIELD:2000000]

[WEAPON:MAYOR]
      [NAME_ADJ:tower-captain alcohol" sour]

A medium-sized bird with a distinctive fleshy wattle that hangs from the underside of the beak, and a fleshy protuberance that hangs from the top of its beak called a snood.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 15, 2011, 10:32:55 am »

PowerGoals:

# PowerGoal18, THE ONE LEFT BEHIND, (Future): Lost around.

That one made me giggle.

# PowerGoal2, DWARVEN ARMIES, (Future): You watch as a king you will recovercome the human or reeducating people to home, pressing villages on pleads for help from yourself.

# PowerGoal8, NEW SOLDIERS, (Future): You prove you can dine like a castle.

# PowerGoal48, ROAD HOUSE, (Future): Captives a court favorite. The elves a court favorite. The Baron sponspors your iron sponspors you, you to collector and to seize the elves a court favorite. The court favorite..... The wagon.

The Wagon.

# PowerGoal5, SIEGE DEFENSE, (Future): After a long siege, starving citizens eat the dead and shout "Behold! The element died position with hides and become the woods, decorate and whatever else the dead and use the them to the element died position with an armies and executed!"

Remember kids, don't eat the dead or you go babbling.

# PowerGoal15, REVENGE AND DIE IN ELONGATED WARS, (Future): You can dine like a conversation with an armies torment enemy soldiers from you will recoverland become they might fancy.

# PowerGoal23, SO YOU CAN FEEL IT, (Future): You from your birthplace, the alley. When your fingernails into a village's your birthplace, the alley. When punches you become conscious, the leg, and say "give me your sword", revealing of the tavern to somebody and the protection of the ruffian shoves from you kill living the blood of a kobold's cave is conscious, there are the starts limping. Then young men still one many women still living you release the moat, scale a walk up and leaving dead of the next caravan is come conscious, the face, the seek out repeated spear begins to a village's you swim across the church to win wives from you release the village together's tribe a walk up and the church to that your sword, revealing the empire.

I can feel it. Sean's travesticator is actually generating fantasy novels.

# PowerGoal32, IT MUST BE POSSIBLE!, (Future): Peasants gather at the guard to rescue thrown straw, now you can raid it.

# PowerGoal53, MEET THE ARENA, (Future): Trolls take the dogs, drink.

It's making them thirsty!

# PowerGoal55, THE CYBERFIST, (Future): Trolls take the manager. They drink.

Maybe they just like drinking?

# PowerGoal44, PATIENT PRIEST, (Future): Goblin, and manager. The trolls, the children. The ruler convenes and see a rope around as they drink.

SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 16, 2011, 08:35:01 am »

Damnit, Haspen, my eyes nearly exploded from me laughing at that...

More Powergoal travesties!:
PowerGoal57, NICE AND THE WITCH!, (Future): You are eaten alive. They cook it over its head in your evil demon god Ulok to a platform and you are fired upon his vassal nation of the world are castle is abandoned the master is elevated to die just to relate to his eye. He sprays spit a glob of

... Wait, what?

PowerGoal71, YOUR DAD AND JUSTICE, (Future): The Baron sponspors you down an alley. When your liver and do a high-five.

Umm... okay then...

PowerGoal154, AMONG THE BLACK CAPS, (Future): You jump up and cuts a valuable necklace from the causes those that it is little more than a hatch again and actually advancing age.

Yoink! I think...

PowerGoal30, DECLAWED SNACK, (Future): The guard to pass by, hit him across the peasant, strip him bare, tie a rope around your beasts.

Sounds... strangely kinky...

PowerGoal4, SIEGE PRESSURE, (Future): You dip into Grendel the diamond. You appear. The powerful acids in its stomach and hidden weakness.

Sounds like someone ate some mushrooms they found in the woods...

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 16, 2011, 10:01:22 am »

Okay, let's see if I can add to this.

PowerGoal 120, ENTRANCE DENIED, (Future): You make a cabin in the teeth.

PowerGoal 87, DO NOT MOVE FROM THAT SPOT, (Future): You are the hounds.

PowerGoal 144, "THE GREEDY BARON", (Future): The money changer shorts you a gold piece, so you decides to wrestle the beast!

PowerGoal 166, GRACE IN VICTORY, (Future): You restrain the goblin, and it passes out.

PowerGoal 40, THE MARKS OF A WARRIOR, (Future): Trolls take the throne for yourself.

PowerGoal 121, GET THE CYCLOPS, (Future): You are ordered to die just to free yourself in battle, you are then boiled and eat it in front of the undead and scampers to its master.

PowerGoal 15, REVENGE AND THE WILDERNESS, (Future): The evil ruler whips his horses too hard.

Speaking of novels, this began before I hit "travestificate":
"e of many foes, inspiring his chariot on, when the guard to pass by, hit him across the moat, scale a wall dressed in black, wait for their prayer to Mothra in the scabbard that had been offered at the Heavenly Lady, as the witch. You hear the opening of a creaking gate and overcome the street. He runs away down and contest of strength of a fortified position, and creature around to his town a mighty and imprisoned for twenty years, after which a goblin can only speak from an airshaft high above. You descend down a rope. The ratman takes a few steps and turns to you. You struggle to speak with the weight of the club, it loses its balance and prince of Zandibar because you have shaved. He wields a great club. You twitch and hold your knife. The ratman takes a few steps and turns them into service."

PowerGoal 11, GHOST TOWN, (Future): You go to the wall. You turn into a barn and shakes you that justice has been served. Bards sing of her advancing age. (what what the what?)

PowerGoal 134, AND WHEN YOU FIND IT, WHAT WERE WE THINKING, (Future): A former tyrant is overthrown, but it swallows you and it passes out.

PowerGoal 52, BEAST OF BURDEN, (Future): You get to the field and take prisoners back to life.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 16, 2011, 10:02:56 am »

Yay! I started a trend!

Serrational

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentlemen prefer magma.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 16, 2011, 10:35:21 am »

All of these done with toad raws, here goes...

[VERMIN_GROUNDER] - Evidently they can soak up electric mice. Useless until Toady actually puts them in.

[ATTACK_PRIORITY:MAINS] - Ummm... goes with the grounding I suppose.. attacks the household wiring?

[GETS_WOUND_INFECT_TISSUE_LAYER:HEART] - Gets heart infections ALL THE TIME. No matter where the injury is..

SPINEW_TEMPLAN:VERTEBRAINS] - What the heckfuck is up with these? Hyper-intelligent backboned creatures?

[BODY_APPEARANCE_MODIFIER:HEART:GUTS:ORGANS:THROAT:NECK:SPINE:BRAIN:SKULL:MOUTH:RIBCAGE] - It has no skin. Lovely.

:BITE:BLOOD:LOCAL_CREATURE_MATERIALS] - Urist McVictim : Ahh, goddammit! The fecker bit me in the blood!

[USE_MATE] - Misogynistic toads. Brilliant.

I figured the guy was a goner too when a noseless bat from hell flew right over the fortifications and attacked.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 16, 2011, 10:37:30 am »

[VERMIN_GROUNDER] - Evidently they can soak up electric mice. Useless until Toady actually puts them in.

[VERMIN_GROUNDER] is actually a real creature tag...

Serrational

• Bay Watcher
  • Gentlemen prefer magma.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 16, 2011, 03:24:30 pm »

I did not realise, my dear sir. I was unaware, and must bow to your superior .raw skill.
I figured the guy was a goner too when a noseless bat from hell flew right over the fortifications and attacked.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 16, 2011, 03:42:21 pm »

So's [SLEEP_PRETENSION], it makes nobles angry when the peasants have better bedrooms.
I think I've got it a couple times and thought it wasn't.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 16, 2011, 06:18:30 pm »

Using BEEEEES.

[BP_APP_MODIFIER:BORAT:VERTEBROADNESS:90:95:9]

[NAME:sea monster found their low glowings:gremlins:goblin]

[APP_MODIFIER:LENGTH, the following with large growth rather medium-sized humans]

[STATE_ADJ:GAS:boiling honey: Covered by the generous contributions of the generous contributions of the generous contributions of the generous contributions of the generous contributions
Tell me, were these contributions generous?

[CASTE_NAME_ADJ:GAS:boiling bumblebee drone]
It ain't easy being a bumblebee drone.

[CASTE:FEMALE]
      [EDIBLE_RAW]
      [COLOR_MODIFIER:BLACK:1]
      [SYN_INJECT:BUILDMAT][WORK_LOCAL_CREATURAL]

The female is edible raw, colored black, and injects you with chunks of stone or timber. And whatever "[WORK_LOCAL_CREATURAL]" means.

[SWIMS_INFECTION:A small flying mead]

[PREFSTRING:woolly insect that lives are prized for future honey bee venom]

[GETS_WOUND_INFECTION_PRODUCT:DRINK_MATERIAL]
Eeeeeeeeeeugh.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 16, 2011, 06:35:51 pm »

[BP_APP_MODIFIER:BORAT:VERTEBROADNESS:90:95:9]

Borat. Words fail me.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 101