Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Imperial Guard Multiplayer Game (5/5)  (Read 13420 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Guard Multiplayer Game (5/5)
« Reply #255 on: September 04, 2013, 06:49:05 pm »

This is Lord Commissar Lycia, Sothern LZ is about to be hit by CHimeras, Requesting anti armour support for the southern LZ
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #256 on: September 04, 2013, 06:52:58 pm »

(( Our psykers didn't detect a thing until after they attacked us. I wouldn't keep underestimating the enemy mate it's never a good idea. If they were wrong about the enemy having armor what else was wrong? How much more might they have? ))
I said the surprises are mostly over and that we should keep our guard up. I didn't say that they don't have anything else hidden in the bloody place. But just because they might have something hidden doesn't mean we should tiptoe around and let that rule our strategy. If something happens, fine, we react and deal with it, if not then awesome we move on unimpeded.

@mastahcheese It should be fine. Letting the discussions colour our decisions will create the best possible outcomes.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 05, 2013, 12:29:18 am »

This is Lord Commissar Lycia, Sothern LZ is about to be hit by CHimeras, Requesting anti armour support for the southern LZ
Roger that Lord Commissar. Sending Lascannons your way.
Send Heavy Weapon Squad with Lascannons to Southern LZ.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #258 on: September 05, 2013, 12:42:05 am »

Will you try and land your tanks?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 05, 2013, 12:52:55 am »

((It IS safe to land tanks in the central LZ if you want to))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 05, 2013, 12:56:23 am »

"You people know better than me what's on the battlefield. Well then, let's send Battle Group One to central LZ. But that's the end of any attempt to stay quiet, I'm afraid."

"Battlegroup One! It's your turn to fight. You're going to Central LZ. The enemy is near absent here, so your orders are to drive forward and crush them. High Command want this manufactorum as intact as possible, that's why I'm sending Dragon's Breath first. The enemy is mostly infantry with the occasional chimera and sniper so far, so avoid to poke your head out like a greenhorn, eat those chimeras for breakfast and purge the rest in flames. Stay close to the drop troopers for support, I don't need to remind you that without an infantry shield you'll earn a krak in your tracks."
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 01:06:45 am by kaian-a-coel »
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #261 on: September 05, 2013, 01:00:14 am »

Yeah they're aware of our presence surely. You should deploy the rest to the North. I think I can handle these Chimeras.. If I take a licking the gunships should pick up the slack, but it's tough to predict.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2013, 06:51:53 pm »

Yeah they're aware of our presence surely. You should deploy the rest to the North. I think I can handle these Chimeras.. If I take a licking the gunships should pick up the slack, but it's tough to predict.
Wait, didn't I send at least one pysker over to your side? Or is that the one that died?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #263 on: September 05, 2013, 06:53:08 pm »

Wait, didn't I send at least one pysker over to your side? Or is that the one that died?
I dunno. Do the psykers need to be nearby anyways? They didn't need to be standing next to me to sense the Chimeras bearing down on us after all..

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 05, 2013, 07:00:37 pm »

Waiting the list.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 05, 2013, 07:27:25 pm »

I dunno. Do the psykers need to be nearby anyways? They didn't need to be standing next to me to sense the Chimeras bearing down on us after all..
No, that's not what I'm getting at. In the Dawn of War game, psykers had a power called Curse of the Machine Spirit that made the armour of an enemy vehicle as strong as paper.
Or I could bolt them out of the skies, whatever.
The Derail Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #266 on: September 05, 2013, 07:28:36 pm »

No, that's not what I'm getting at. In the Dawn of War game, psykers had a power called Curse of the Machine Spirit that made the armour of an enemy vehicle as strong as paper.
Oh right. Yeah just keep your guys where they are and away from the snipers.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 05, 2013, 07:30:17 pm »

Oh right. Yeah just keep your guys where they are and away from the snipers.
All right.

Keep my guys in cover, providing Intel on enemies.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]