Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Fleshmancy: A Dark Magic Exploration Game  (Read 16620 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fleshmancy: A Dark Magic Exploration Game
« Reply #195 on: September 10, 2015, 11:48:46 pm »

Send a Fleshmancy ping to find the location of the squid-man. Follow him, and apologize for the actions of my companions.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #196 on: September 12, 2015, 04:11:22 pm »

fleshmancy the head in its current position mandibulls & all
You reach your hand up and release a burst of fleshbancy. The mandibles fuse together and the neck stiffens. The beast lets out a muffled cry and swings its body around hitting you and sending you flying into the river!

Observe Barro leave, and seeing the second centipede come in, follow him, AFTER having confirmed I still have Fleebler in my pack. Once at the outcropping examine the flying insects, and see how close they are at me.

Some insects can be seen resting on rocks nearby. They are beetles of some sort, but are quite skittish. Upon your approach they buzz away or crawl into cracks in the rock.

Run in, and see the the bugs flying around, and, ignoring the centepeed, try go catch a bug or two. They are just what I am looking for

(Sorry to have missed you) You run towards the flying bugs but they buzz away quickly before you can get ahold of them. You're going to have to get creative if you want to catch one of these fast flying beetles.

Send a Fleshmancy ping to find the location of the squid-man. Follow him, and apologize for the actions of my companions.

You run over to the snake bat and quickly fleshmany its ears and part of its brain into you. You let out a fleshmancy infused echo-location screech which is too high pitched for anything but the other bats to hear. The bats seem quite dismayed. You can sense all major life forms in the area. There is your group, the centipedes, a few medium sized things in the river, and a lone humanoid moving towards the far end of the cavern.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 12, 2015, 04:14:21 pm »

‼FREAK RAGE‼
Charge the centipede BLASTING IT WITH FLESHMANCY TILL it cant move THEN MOVE ON TO THE OTHER
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 12, 2015, 05:38:34 pm »

Throw a rock at the bugs and see if I can flesh many them together so that they are easier to catch.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 14, 2015, 08:41:07 pm »

‼FREAK RAGE‼
Charge the centipede BLASTING IT WITH FLESHMANCY TILL it cant move THEN MOVE ON TO THE OTHER

(It's not like it's a sorcery.. from my understanding, you don't really 'blast' fleshmancy...)

Attempt to very silently sneak up on the bugs. If that fails, see if Fleebler would be interested in eating any. (He is a frog/toad/thing afterall.).
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 14, 2015, 09:33:48 pm »

Whip the centipede with my spiky scarf

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 14, 2015, 10:29:10 pm »

Wow. You read my mind about the bat thing.

Follow that lone humanoid!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 02, 2015, 06:45:26 pm »

POKE THE GM
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 05, 2015, 03:38:55 pm »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 05, 2015, 06:02:39 pm »

“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]