Home Fleet
- 0 (0%)
Arena
- 1 (25%)
Hunters Inc
- 1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Fotron Comics: Moving Forward  (Read 6393 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fotron Comics: Moving Forward
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2018, 10:47:34 am »

Rover: 2, 19, 12:   This month Ro er was accidentally delivered to wrong addresses and most of viewers did not buy. Some did though. The 19 means super popular and love it though so new fan base.  And positive back lash, said locations will now sell it normally.

+8k. Sorry

Call of Darkness: 11, 12, 2.  Selling back on track, fans like stuff except for a die hard few. Complaining that too much magic and not enough horror.

Goo:  5, 15,19.  The same thing. Dona!!!! But like Rover, people loved it, just not at the time. 19 positive backlash. ABC is now curious to make a Goo cartoon on morning for kids

10k plus possible cartoon.

Hunters: 15, 15, 17.  Everyone loves and is raving about Hunters. It is the high octa fantasy modern/horror and sci fi kitchen sink. Can count as a super hero team piece as there are five main stars dealing with situations.

And the studio who made Jotun, smell the money in the air for another attempt?

30k plus another movie.

Imangiary: 11, 1,12.  People feel the plot is getting stale as hero helps others but never gets his time to shine. Brian announces this too shall be limited. And Hunters is a indefinite.

Arcane Gunpowder: 17, 6, 18.  This issue was a jaw buster. People want more and bigger books. Also a table too Company thinking of making risk but set in this world. The Captain hero gains the most fans this issue.

24k and game deal.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2018, 07:20:52 am »

Looks like we need to start working on the next issues of Rover, call of darkness, goo, hunters of the dark, imaginary, and Arcane Gun Power.

Also yes to the cartoon, game, and movie.

I'm gonna say something about this here sense its relevant to this thread.
10/10. Hell pretty much the only one who does the comic thing. Which will end when it reaches the 90s ( that was the true death of comics, industry is now a zombie.)
One of the main things I'm seeing that's killing the industry is the fact that they want anywhere from four to five dollars per book, and that's not worth it to most people now days, especially when a gallon of milk is around three dollars.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2018, 02:14:58 am »

Apologizing, it’s the Holidays, most likely back in Jan.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2018, 05:08:17 am »

Apologizing, it’s the Holidays, most likely back in Jan.
No need to apologize its all good, hope you have a good Christmas.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2019, 08:45:58 pm »

Will update end of Jan. Been reviving my games because I am not done yet, unless people say no. Then I will stop. Even though everything I make has a adjustable ending anyway.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2019, 05:28:42 am »

What kind of adjustable ending could this have?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2019, 02:44:07 pm »

How well stories/books go and how they affect the world?

Also posting here to say this Saturday. Everything comes back on. This, Mean Streets, And Hunters gets a reboot.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]