Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the second part of the dictionary remain in this thread, or get it's own? Also, HA NO MORE ELVES TO VOTE FOR.

Yeshz (new thread)
No (spread amongst posts)
Rethread (New thread, with reserved posts).

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Dwarf Etymology - Axeford Dorfish Dictionary  (Read 49051 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Dwarf Etymology - Axeford Dorfish Dictionary
« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2011, 07:47:03 pm »

Wannazzaki has thoroughly convinced me that locking this thread is a good idea :P

Meta The Golem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 31, 2011, 12:56:44 am »

Armok's insanity: 1. any forge in any given place capable of making cotton candy from thin air with buckets of lava and coal
                        2. Armok blessing a bunch of dwarves with fail and cotton candy generators
                        3. The gods demand a tower made of cotton candy filled with lava to be used as a lava fall generator that is to destory all                          l                        life!
                        4. the only thing capable of stopping the elves entirely because of sheer hatred and nothing else
                        5. dwarves blessed with insanity who believe in false gods so they have a reason to spill blood and survive on nothing more                          t                         than beer and shrooms.

or

False gods: 1. a god that Armok pretends to be
                 2. slaves to Armok
                3. the reason dwarves get up and fight a shit ton of goblins for nothing more than a bottle of wine, see armoks insantiy

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #167 on: December 31, 2011, 01:31:49 am »

(Oh and for anyone who doesn't get the large obnoxious link on the first page, new entries/amendments should be posted on the revised version, thanks for the mad input guys :D]

Yup. Wrong thread Meta :P
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]