Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Dragon RTD Rawr: Turn 1: Birth  (Read 5630 times)

Dansmithers

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TUNNEL_SNAKES:RULE]
    • View Profile
Re: Dragon RTD Rawr: Turn 1: Birth
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2013, 02:39:49 am »

Methinks we may need a new dragon RTD, with all these waitlisters.
Siggy Siggy Hole!

Well, let's say you're going away from Earth on huge spaceship and suddenly shit goes wrong and you have Super Mutants. Social Experiments prepared them for this.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2013, 05:11:20 am »

The idea certainly crossed my mind to make another attempt at one, but... eh, it's hard to concentrate on one RTD out of the many I have... "planned", and I've already done one dragon RTD before for a long time. I might get around to starting it eventually if we don't have good enough saturation to satisfy everyone before I'm finished with my heavily updated version of the old rules.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2013, 07:09:05 am »

Sorry, computer problems of the "even windows explorer keeps crashing" type.
Wow, that sounds bad. I hope you--

Fixed it, sorta. Turn probably tomorrow.
Okay, that's good.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2013, 02:48:41 pm »

Sorry to add another bio to the waitlist, but this looks amazing, and I would be willing to wait a long time for the chance to take part.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]