Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107]

Author Topic: Demonhood. -Slumbering for an indeterminate number of Strange Aeons-  (Read 227250 times)

WraithLord24

• Bay Watcher
  • I appear then disappear without a trace.
    • View Profile

I think it's safe to say now that this is dead permanently.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" as someone famous says  :-*
Im a Lurker I tend to disappear dont just assume im totally gone cause Ill then pop up at odd times.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

mithbusters said it
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile

mithbusters said it

Actually no, Adam Savage was most likely quoting Doctor Who from 1978 "the deadly assassin"
and while the original line was "I DENY your reality and substitute my own", the meaning is Identical and the wording close enough that it was likely a miss quote ether due to faulty memory or to avoid copyright infringement.

the more you know....
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 06:36:30 pm by JackOSpades »

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok but is it posserble to resercted this thead  ???
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

lets make a new demonhood thread and restart it was a great idea
My Sig

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

. . . . . . I am all up for it I guess, if we can gey nukes short term approval, at least.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

lets make a new demonhood thread and restart it was a great idea
I don't think it's the idea that made the thread so good, but rather the dedication and skill of the author. So while you can start a new thread, it probably won't be as good as this one.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

Surely there's a similarly good, if not better, author and storyteller than Nuke?  In a forum this awesome, such a thing should be possible. 

I don't think a sequel should be made unless Nuke.19 approves of it?  Forgive me if he has already, I haven't read all the replies. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

*pant* Holy crap. I just read all of this. AWESOME!!! Also, holding out hope for this not to be dead. As Nuke said, strane aeons take a while. BUT THIS IS TOO GOOD TO DIE!!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile

BUT THIS IS TOO EVIL TO DIE!!
Fixed for you~
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

Does anyone not rember Nuke saying that he will ressurect this? He even quoted H.P Lovecraft. We just need to be patient.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-.- He didn't neccessarily say he was going to ressurect it, but lets not go down that road, and just leave the thread to lie until Nuke decides to power this undead construct once more

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Demonhood. -Slumbering for an indeterminate number of Strange Aeons-
« Reply #1602 on: December 14, 2016, 06:08:59 am »

Briefly performing an act of horrific necromancy (and subsequently locking the thread) to inform anyone holding out hope for a revival that whilst Demonhood may slumber on till the oceans fall into the sky and the stars burn in reverse, there is now a sequel: Demonhood 2.
That will be all. Thank you for tolerating this informative unholy resurrection.
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107]