Poll

Fanfiction stuff?

Very yes
Yes
Indifferent
No
Very no

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 88

Author Topic: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball Mod (0.47, rolling releases): Half a Raditz  (Read 322856 times)

Torknick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball (Z) Mod: you ruthless, heartless bastard!!! (0.34.11)
« Reply #210 on: December 18, 2012, 11:21:24 pm »

So the only way to kill him is to dump him in lava? That seems fair. Also is it possible to add a gravity room building in fortress mode that will increase the dodge, fighter, striker and kicker skills?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball (Z) Mod: you ruthless, heartless bastard!!! (0.34.11)
« Reply #211 on: December 18, 2012, 11:24:22 pm »

Yeah, but the "not allowing you to go in there more than a few times" thing is harder.

Torknick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 18, 2012, 11:36:28 pm »

Yeah, but the "not allowing you to go in there more than a few times" thing is harder.

Hmmmm how about making it cost a set of saiyan battle armor to train 1 time, it can be rationalized by saying that the saiyan in question needs the armor to endure the harsh enviroment.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 11:46:28 pm by Torknick »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2012, 11:50:43 pm »

Yeah, but it's such a low return, considering. It'll train it as fast as any reaction would; maybe if I were to have a 90% chance to give your reagent armor back. But THAT would cause the armor's value to change...

Torknick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2012, 11:55:30 pm »

But THAT would cause the armor's value to change...

Change the armors value? could you explain please?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 19, 2012, 12:00:12 am »

It would require recreating the armor in the process of the interaction and, depending on the particular skill being used (you can only train one skill at a time with this method), the armor may come out as any quality modifier.

Torknick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2012, 12:12:54 am »

And that can also be rationalized by saying that because of the extreme condition the armor broke and lost some of its value. and if it comes out a higher value, then you can say that in between breaks the saiyan found time to polish and repair the armor.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 22, 2012, 01:18:19 am »

UPDAAAAAAAAAATE!

This one was actually an effort, hehe. Fixed 1.4's borked-up system. Fixed 1.5 to add more yelling. Added more yelling overall. Fixed oozaru. Added a "tail-clip" interaction to the craftsman workshop so your fort avoids dying when the full moon comes around. Added some easter egg threats. More yelling, too. This mod needs more yelling. Overhauled hand-to-hand combat. Fixed the errorlog. The entire errorlog. Added Majin Buu.

EDIT: AHA! The tail-clip wasn't necessary. As it turns out, all of your saiyans simultaneously turning into oozaru WON'T destroy your fort. Likely the opposite, in fact! Hoho!

EDIT 2: I'll release one more version before working on Fortbent again. Dragon balls, mining, probably more yelling.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 03:48:05 pm by Putnam »

Torknick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sparking!!! Dragon Ball (Z) Mod: CHOCOLAAAAAATE!!!!! (0.34.11)
« Reply #218 on: December 29, 2012, 08:53:18 pm »

Is it possible to fix the problem where you cant go ssj2 and beyond while ssj1?

EDIT: So I was in arena mode testing it out and I saw that "Do this to yourself once please" does not work! actually ignore this, it makes you turn into oozaru.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 09:10:51 pm by Torknick »

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 29, 2012, 10:12:11 pm »

Nope, can't fix that. It's a transformation, which you can't do while transformed.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 30, 2012, 06:46:51 pm »

Okay, so (mildly) crazy question here.

Is there the possibility of having a version in the future that comes with prepackaged parameters to gen a world with a map to reflect the Dragon Ball world? Is there a program that allows you to create custom worlds? I think I remember hearing about that. Either way, with other mods on your plate I can understand if taking the time to recreate the DB world would be low priority.

Torknick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 30, 2012, 08:03:44 pm »

The thing is that nobody knows exactly how the dragon ball world is shaped like.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 30, 2012, 08:16:52 pm »

Okay, so (mildly) crazy question here.

Is there the possibility of having a version in the future that comes with prepackaged parameters to gen a world with a map to reflect the Dragon Ball world? Is there a program that allows you to create custom worlds? I think I remember hearing about that. Either way, with other mods on your plate I can understand if taking the time to recreate the DB world would be low priority.

Oh hell yes I can do that.

The thing is that nobody knows exactly how the dragon ball world is shaped like.

The shape doesn't matter, DF is always flat. What does matter is landmasses, and those are definitely known:

Spoiler: An image (click to show/hide)

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 30, 2012, 10:04:29 pm »

Excellent. This mod is also already my favorite for having fun, by the way. Only played one adventurer and was more entertained that I think I should ever have been. Nothing beats seeing half a village flying through the air, colliding into others and launching them up the the greatest domino effect I've ever seen.

Torknick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 02, 2013, 09:28:02 pm »

Hmmmm is it possible to make a kame house building that you could learn the kamehameha at?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 88