Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 149

Author Topic: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 14 Signup - TT S6, SF  (Read 256295 times)

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 5, Week 7!
« Reply #330 on: September 05, 2012, 01:07:25 pm »

"Elvesss. It jussst had to be elvesss..."

For once, the Stormers get inducements - 220k of them, in fact. This buys some bad habits and a little team training, but the skinks don't expect to come out of this one with a win - especially since Mejj is the sole tackler of the side. The elves win the toss and elect to receive, the skink lineup setting a little defensive, while the elves follow in the hoofsteps of Kobb's Khorne and mimic their Full Frontal Brutality Lineup. The ball lands simply, close to the line of scrimmage, but the apprehension forces the sure-handed Berethorvir to fumble the ball in the first play of the game.

The skink counter does not go all that well - resigning to shoves as this time the ball is collected handily, Berethorvir dropping backwards towards their touchline as the elves get stuck in, dropping a fair number of skinks as the wardancer Fletcher slips past, backed up by Thandrin, while Ciryth slips past similarly. Most of the skinks head down to cover them, doing little to damage the elven lines in the process. Berethorvir hurls a long-bomb to Thandrin, who slips past and easily scores, a move... not unexpected by the skinks, as they sit there, wondering what just happened.

A quick snap lets the ball sail into Tyrr the Slipstreamed's claws,  but the skinks don't accomplish much in the way of pain - a downed elf and a lot of shoves is about all that happens, but to joyful cries of TIMBERRRRR, the treeman Beechbranch drops himself against Takk's thick hide. Ravv gets a KO on the weakened Brenda, and Novv slips past, standing in the middle of the opposing half like an idiot. Howard Allen fails to bring him down, managing only a shove to the surprised skink, although Aethyrd and Thandrin both move to lock him down. And Ethilhain. Full on five elves move to shut Novv down, but Novv was not the target. At least, not this time. Tyrr runs forward and hands the ball off to Weyy, who sprints downfield, sprinting hard and slipping through the opening provided to equalise with a cheer and a rattle from the skinks leading the crowd.

With the third kickoff of the half, the elves once more line up for pain, but this time, the skinks blitz off the line. Literally. With an opening provided by Rexx's muscle, Garr slips through to receive their own kick, catching it safely, if precariously deep in the elves' half of the pitch. He pays for it with a smashed ankle courtesy of Fletcher, but the apothecary cleans it up and sets it right, leaving the injury merely match-ending instead of career-ending. Pushed back out of blocking range by various tackles and reluctance to follow up, there's a limit to what the skinks can do, and short of a stun, the only progress is Novv heading down to try and stop Berethorvir, but leaving himself wide-open in the meantime.

Berethorvir suffices with a shove out the way as Halhuir heads deep and Fletcher lands a stun on Novv. Ciryth joins Halhuir, endzone-hogging like only the most pathetic of elven catchers can. Thandrin joins them, leaving four elves in the endzone. The only possible way out, then, is to try and stop the ball from being thrown in the first place... and judging by the epithets cursed by the skink's coach, the might have blown that chance. The overall effect is a failed tackle and a lot of scrambling at plan B, since the ball remains safely in Berethorvir's filthy elven mitts... but it pays off as the combined muscle of Rexx and Sorr bring down Berethorvir trying to slip away. With Rexx shoving the threat of wardancer out of the way, Sorr slips free and scores, bringing the skinks 2-1 up, but far from complacent with the scoreline, given the agility of the pointy-eared side.

The kickoff runs to another hefty cheer led by the five rattle-wavers on the Skink touchline, boosting the team's confidence... which proves to be ill-placed as Vorr takes himself out on a lineman. The hefty hunk of wood that was the elves' treeman manages to drop Takk, but Jarr weathers the storm of three angry elves with only a pushback, the trhio failing to emulate the massive strength of wood in shorts. Little early progress for either side leaves the match stagnating a little, each side waiting for an opening from the other - the elves looking to score, but the skinks trying to retain that lead as long as possible.

Beechbranch takes root, being a more or less extremely short-ranged turret for the elves lest the saurusses decide to have the audacity to fell some trees, but Fletcher slips deep, putting pressure on Tyrr with little warning. Immediately, the teams almost seem to change sides - elves covering the deep, ball-carrying Tyrr and Fletcher from outside influence. Jarr sprints downfield to relieve pressure, but it isn't enough, leaving Tyrr to slip past on his own small size and agility. He manages to slip past, but the presence of the elf only known as "please don't kill me!" causes him to fumble the otherwise perfect launch, the ball landing dead midfield at Rexx's feet. Ethilhain makes a lunge for it, but the ball scatters, still very precarious for both sides.

Even as Tyrr sprints downfield with the ball, there's little place on the field not covered by an elf to some degree, and there's little in the way of available skinks to back him up... although the blitz from Howard Allen just leaves him face-down and unconscious with a trip. In response, Rexx smashes the hip of Glorirel, but the apothecary one more proves his worth and turns a career-crippling injury into merely painful. It does, however, leave Tyrr to prove his namesake, slipping past and streaming to the endzone to score, putting the blue-skinned side 3-1 up.

Once more the elves line up for brutality and aggression, and once more the skinks start further back than usual. A spontaneous riot pushes the clock forward, and the elves take the disruption as an opportunity to, for the first time, flatten the trio of muscle. Berethorvir receives the laying ball, passing to Thandrin, who moves to hand-off to Fletcher. He would have done it, if it weren't for the meddling pitch, and he ends up stunned face-down. Fletcher gets a trio of skinks shoving him back as Tyrr collects, looking around... although  the scoring opportunities are limited for the side. Nonetheless, Fletcher attempts to intercept, but can't - and only manages to shove Tyrr away. Nonetheless, he doesn't get further - a fumbled pass leaves him open to a tackle from Aethyrd, Thandrin barely slipping away to sit on the touchline.One good pass can bring the scoreline up to 3-2, but the presence of saurus tail to shins leaves the score at 3-1... and the skinks surprised at the result.

Ethilhain receives the MVP for w00t w00t, while Ravv gets his for the KO mid-game.

(Didn't expect to win. At all. Definitely got lucky, there...)

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 05, 2012, 03:29:29 pm »

And ank's wood elves are handed their first defeat of the season, halting their onslaught -- if only for a moment.

ndkid/warhammer651: You're the last game this week, how's it going? Still very early, but hopefully you two have gotten in contact with one another?
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 05, 2012, 03:53:02 pm »

The game started with my Surehanded throwing failing to pick up the ball...
That pretty much set the tone for the rest of the game for me.
Still Charmander played very well and exploited all my unluck.
Howard Allen got a -1 agility injury from an earlier game, so i was trying to get her killed. no luck though.

on the bright side Tharazin or whatever got one more TD under his belt, bringing it to 21, still the highest all time scorer in the league :)

ndkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Player of Games
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 05, 2012, 11:49:05 pm »

And ank's wood elves are handed their first defeat of the season, halting their onslaught -- if only for a moment.

ndkid/warhammer651: You're the last game this week, how's it going? Still very early, but hopefully you two have gotten in contact with one another?
Indeed. Tomorrow is a possibility; otherwise, likely early Saturday.

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 05, 2012, 11:56:29 pm »

Excellent. Either day is fine -- thank you for the update.
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 06, 2012, 08:21:19 pm »

we appear to be running into problems concerning my university's internet connection and allowing me to play online.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

ndkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Player of Games
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 06, 2012, 09:54:00 pm »

(I did some port remapping on my side, and that seemed to be enough to placate Nuffle.)

Kobb's Khorne vs. Earth Strikers

A couple of players are convinced to take it slow this game. Plus, bad habits set in, and the Dwarves have convinced one of their little cousins to cook for them, and hired a wizard. Earth Strikers win the coin toss, and elect to receive.

E1: Khorne lines up in FFB. The HMC leeches away a Khorne reroll, but the fans help reinspire the Chaos forces, giving both sides four rerolls. A blitzer picks up the ball, and most of the rest of the team surrounds him.

K1: A fireball knocks over the minotaur in the middle and the two warriors flanking him. Two beastmen peel in from the edges to help the remaining beastmen on the line to knock over two dwarves, leaving only the troll slayer in the middle standing. Four players run into the Dwarven side of the pitch.

E2: The blitzer with the ball runs forward. Several dwarves move forward to assist. The troll slayer knocks himself over trying to take down a beastman.

K2: TAB dodges around to get a 1-die block on the blitzer. He knocks him over and picks up the ball, dodging away from traffic. Other dwarves go down.

E3: TAB is wounded by a dwarven blitz. (The apoc keeps it from being bad.) A dwarf picks up the ball. Another dwarf is knocked over trying to dodge.

K3: Several players get beside the ball carrier. Several dwarves get knocked down.

E4: One of the players beside the ball carrier gets knocked down. A dwarf knocks himself over making a block.

K4: A beastman blitzes the ball carrier out of bounds. The ball is tossed halfway into Khorne territory. Fitz runs toward it, while the rest of the team starts knocking over dwarves.

E5: Many dwarves stand up. A beastman gets knocked down. The troll slayer falls over going for it.

K5: Many dwarves go back down. Fitz flubs picking up the ball.

E6: Some dwarves stand up. Another one falls over trying to blitz.

K6: Fitz picks up the ball this time, and tosses it forward to Soft-Hands. Soft-Hands runs it forward toward a single dwarf defender. The Minotaur moves close to back him up.

E7: Several dwarves stand up. The troll slayer falls over trying to make a block.

K7: Soft-Hands runs toward the end zone. Blocks are thrown, dwarves fall.

E8: A dwarf knocks himself over making a block.

K8: Soft-Hands runs the ball in.

Halftime Score: Kobb's Khorne 1 - 0 Earth Strikers

K9: TAB pulls back to receive the kick. Again the Halfling leeches a reroll, and again the fans reinspire Khorne. TAB picks up the ball. The dwarven center line goes down. The ball is lofted to Soft-hands, who catches it easily and runs it toward the center of the field.

E9: The dwarves knock over Soft-Hands, and collapse toward the ball.

K10: Some pushes leave the ball a bit farther into dwarven territory, but surrounded by dwarves. TAB moves forward from the backfield.

E10: A blitzer picks up the ball. Lots of blocks for no effect. (If I were a rookie team, the dwarves would be running me over with 1-die both-down results.)

K11: The beastmen make a hole for TAB to the blitzer. He runs up, knocks over the blitzer, and falls over trying to dodge toward the ball.

E11: A beastman gets injured. Several others get knocked over.

K12: TAB gets up, blitzes the new ball carrier down, picks up the ball, and heads toward the end zone.

E12: The first 1-Die block attempted comes up skull again after the reroll.

K13: TAB runs the ball in for the score.

E13: A quick snap gets the dwarves off the line. A blitzer picks up the ball; the rest of the dwarves run toward him.

K14: Khorne collapses toward the dwarves.

E14: The ball carrier moves forward. A line of dwarves flanks him. Another dwarf knocks himself over blocking.

K15: A blitz knocks over the ball carrier and sends the ball closer to the end zone. TAB runs toward the edge of the dwarven defense; several other beastmen join him to clog up and tackle.

E15: A blitzer falls over trying to throw a block.

K16: TAB picks up the ball after a lead block and runs it in for the score.

E16: The refs move the clock back due to a riot. A blitzer picks up the ball and the dwarves collapse around it.

K17: Some blocks thrown.

E17: Dwarves take a knee.

Final Score: Kobb's Khorne 3 - 0 Earth Strikers

Thoughts: This made an interesting contrast to the orc game last time. Here, while the dwarves are beefy, their lack of 4+ STR was definitive. My front line has enough block and guard that I never had to make a single-die block, so I could overrun the dwarves. In addition, TAB and Soft-Hands gave me enough of a finesse game that I could move the ball far faster than a normal strength team. I've always felt that the Chaos team is built for precisely that structure, and they've generally held up well when I use them that way.

I still miss NATAB, though. :-(

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 5, Week 8!
« Reply #337 on: September 06, 2012, 10:57:05 pm »

plz. Chaos is for cpomb. :P

I kid, I kid. Thanks to everyone for playing their games exceptionally fast. We're at the midway point in the season, and week 8 is a rematch of week 1! Still remember any grudges you formed from the first game of the season?

warhammer651 - Earth Strikers vs Burnt Pies - Brunch's Big Bads
monk12 - Monk's Marauders vs ank - w00t w00t
ndkid - Kobb's Khorne vs Charmander - Sahagin Stormers
Jartol - Manner Pylon vs Kanil - Self Inflicted

ndkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Player of Games
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 07, 2012, 11:32:16 am »

plz. Chaos is for cpomb. :P
Claws... Mighty Blow... oh, Pile On! Now I got it!

It's funny, I think all of our B12 leagues have tended toward the finesse teams, so I've never been that tempted to load up on claws. This year, it's really just dwarves and orcs where it'd come in handy. (And the vamps, I guess?)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 07, 2012, 01:36:58 pm »

Still remember any grudges you formed from the first game of the season?

Oh mercy no, ank was the picture of sportsmanlike conduct, giving my newb ass more than a few tips, and-

Then disaster struck in the second half as the tree promptly KILLED the Ogre... the branching was so severe that the apothecary could do nothing for him.

CALL ME DUTCH ELM DISEASE BECAUSE I'M COMING FOR YOU, BEECHBRANCH!

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 08, 2012, 02:36:31 pm »

Dont suppose anyone here knows how to get this shit working through university connections?
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 08, 2012, 04:44:41 pm »

Monk's Marauders vs w00t w00t

The Marauders are at a significant TV disadvantage coming into the match, receiving 800k+ in Inducements. Knight Adavar, a Blitzer, is missing the game due to a broken leg suffered last match, but he gives an inside tip on a good drug dealer. The remaining three Blitzers all get +STR from their potions, while a catcher and another blitzer get +AV. Helmut shrugs philosophically as his AV potion fails to work, knowing his team will be bringing Bloodweiser Babes, a Wizard, and a Halfling Master Chef into the match as well.

The Wood Elves, for their part, bring in a newly skilled Catcher named Ethilhain with +2 Movement, master of the fabled One Turn TD. The Elves win the toss and elect to receive as sweltering heat pours over the stadium.

They get a bit of help with a Quick Snap, moving their threat one step closer to the end zone, while the kickoff goes out of bounds, allowing them to directly hand it to Ethilhain. Blitzing the inept defenders out of the way, Ethilhain easily waltzes into the end zone.

Turn 1: Monk's Marauders 0 - 1 w00t w00t

The demoralizing score coupled with the oven-like heat causes a Human Blitzer and Catcher to pass out, while an Elf lineman of weak constitution suffers the same fate. The Marauders line up ready to put a beat-down on the line of scrimmage, hoping to knock out an elf to make up for only having 10 men on the field, but the Wood Elves rearrange into a Perfect Defense, moving away from the brutish Blitzer and Ogre on the line.

Helmut the Thrower is handed the out-of-bounds kickoff, and the Marauders surge to the right side of the field, away from the Treeman. While they fail to achieve any knockdowns, they do pull beefy Blitzers and Dagg Silent the Ogre into a formidable cage while moving their newly minted, doped up Catcher downfield a bit. The Elves begin swarming, surrounding the cage and sending Marauders face first into the astrogranite.

The Marauders have little they can do about this development, and a Blitzer leads the way against a Wardancer too close to the cage, knocking her down. The rest of the cage moves another square closer to the endzone while the new guy dodges downfield, hoping to get open for a score. The Elves promptly respond by crushing him between a pair of linemen, Badly Hurting the doped receiver and eliminating the Marauder safety valve. They send another couple Linemen to the turf and back off, leaving a 1 square buffer to keep the strong humans at bay.

The Marauders attempt to begin peeling back the defensive line of the Elves, but Bertolf the Blitzer rolls double skulls, reroll be damned, and the coach is too busy bemoaning his luck to remember the Wizard waiting in the stands. The Elves begin closing in, bringing in the Lineman and Treefolk from the other side of the field and fracturing the leg of Awrod the Virtuous, Lineman on corner duty.

The Marauders respond by standing up the players who had fallen previously, creating a little more space around the cage. This time, the coach remembers to signal the Wizard, who hurls a Fireball right at the cluster of Elves on the Marauder flank, KOing a Catcher and knocking Beechbranch the Treeman flat on his back. The Elves scramble to cover the hole created, and send a Wardancer to stun another Lineman on the corner, but it isn't enough- Bertolf's Blitz knocks out the Elven Lineman in his way, and the cage moves back to midfield and into w00t w00t territory, Dagg Silent and all.

Most of the Elves run upfield, forming a screen between the rapidly diminishing Marauder cage and the endzone as the Wardancer sends another Lineman to the KO box. The Marauders reassert the cage, pushing the Wardancer away and bringing a Lineman up to reinforce, but then get greedy as Seneschal Sigric the Blitzer tries for a KO on the edge and winds up costing his team a reroll and leaving a big hole in the cage when he gets double skulls.

The Elves are quick to pounce, moving Beechbranch where he can directly threaten the back of the cage and blitzing Helmut, sending him down on the turf. To the surprise of everyone, however, the Wardancer who did the deed fails to pick up the ball as she follows up on the block, and Dagg Silent experiences deja-vu from his match against the Skaven as he once more finds the ball in his meaty mitt, in the middle of a great press of bodies. The Elves swarm, hoping to knock the ball loose next turn and get another TD.

The Marauders respond quickly, getting Sigric back in the pile and generally standing Humans back up and punching Elves away from Dagg. Dagg himself is not one to let everyone else have all the fun, sending the Wardancer flying away from the action. The Elves quickly get back in the midst of things, howerver, putting four elves on Dagg and Sigric, Beechbranch blitzing his way into the pile for their last action of the half, threatening Dagg.

Last turn of the half, surrounded by Elves in a confusing mish-mash of bodies, the Marauders stop thinking with their artificially bulging muscles and start thinking with their heads. Sigric and Dagg both have Guard, allowing Bertolf and another Lineman to get some good blocks in, Bertolf getting a Lineman out of the action entirely and random Human getting an Elf away from Dagg. The Ogre, with the help of a reroll and a critical success, hands off to Sigric. Manfred the Bawler, seeing his opportunity, gives the pile a good shove, and Sigric pops out the other side, two elves threatening him and a clear path to the endzone. Fortunately, Sigric scored +1 Agility on his last levelup, and he has no problems dodging away and going in for the score as time expires.

Halftime: Monk's Marauders 1 - 1 w00t w00t

Buoyed by the success, the Marauders shrug off the sweltering heat and the players who can still stand return to the pitch, ready to receive, albeit still at a 10-11 player disadvantage- Operation Do Unto Others has been a catastrophic failure thus far. The kick is high, allowing Helmut to get under the ball (although he can't handle the catch.) This time, the Humans win the battle on the Line of Scrimmage and form a defensive cage to their left. The veteran Catcher moves to assist Dagg and Bertolf as the Ogre takes one for the team, bringing the Treeman down with him.

Wood Elf spirits are restored as Beechbranch regains his feet without incident, however, and they blitz the cage, knocking out the corner lineman and bringing loads of pressure to Helmut and his buddies. Bertolf blitzes away from Beechbranch and KO's an Elf Lineman, and Helmut pushes away his pressure, allowing Sigric to take point as the rest of the Marauders come back to reinforce the cage. Well, most of them, anyway- Dagg spends his turn standing back up while the Catcher gets tripped up dodging away, landing in a heap next to the cage.

The Wood Elves retain the initiative, running into melee and pushing Marauders back, hoping to collapse the push quickly while they retain the numbers advantage. Unfortunately, a Wardancer blitzing from behind fails a crucial GFI and is knocked senseless, leaving the pitch. The Marauders take advantage of the brief reprieve to shove forward, moving the cage up another square. The team Wrestler attempts to bring down the Treeman to free up Dagg Silent and his invaluable Guard, but fails to do more than make Beechbranch sway back and forth a bit.

Interestingly, Beechbranch immediately throws a block against Dagg, pushing him back but declining to follow up, presumably in an attempt to bring the Treeman's great strength to the pile as the Elves are having significant difficulties with the Strength and Guard of the Blitzers in the cage. They manage to crumple the front corners of the cage with a Wardancer and Lineman, but although Bertolf is surrounded at the front of the cage he still sends his opponent down for the count, forcing a Turnover.

From the Marauder standpoint, it appears Operation Do Unto Others is back on the table as there are many elves in melee, although an uncomfortable number of them are directly threatening Helmut. Dagg gleefully blitzes into the thick of things, removing one of the dangerous elves, and Humans generally win their matchups. Regrettably, Helmut decides it's too risky to try and dodge forward with the rest of his cage, instead electing to punch away the Wardancer. A lineman dodges to fill the gap- well, fails to dodge, which might actually be better as his prone body prevents any kind of followup. The Elves blitz their Wardancer adjacent once again and knock over some outlying Marauders, but can't crack the front wall of the cage, fortified as it is by potion-addled Blitzers and the Big Guy, with plenty of Guard to go around.

The Marauders take advantage of that formidable line as they push forward another square, gaining their first numerical advantage as Dagg sends a Catcher to the KO box. A Lineman helps free up Helmut so he can follow the protection, the Catcher doing duty protecting the back of the cage. Beechbranch tries to start bulldozing his way through Linemen into the back of the cage, while at the same time the Elves call it quits on the front lines and dodge back a square, denying the Humans free hits and hoping to slow down the cage long enough to run out the clock.

Their efforts are in vain as Sigric blitzes a Lineman down, opening up a path down the sideline. Helmut, Dagg, and a couple more humans move deep downfield, but the Catcher fails to dodge away from Beechbranch and the turn is over. The Elves get in front of the cage, but can't bring up enough help as a Lineman fails his GFI roll and is KO'd, leaving w00t w00t at a serious disadvantage. Sigric stuns an Elf and Helmut runs up to the goal-line... and stops. No need to give the Elves more than one turn to score, and the meantime is used to shove a Catcher out of bounds, Badly Hurting him. The Elves can't do much more than dodge away to avoid any further injury, and the Marauder's sole Cheerleader goes wild as Helmut runs in for the go-ahead score!

Turn 16: Monk's Marauders 2 - 1 w00t w00t

The Sweltering Heat and the long drive takes its toll, and Dagg goes to the dugout exhausted. The Marauders have already seen the One Turn TD wonder, and this time get in a better defensive line. Unfortunately, they only have 9 players to cover the entire pitch with, none of whom have Tackle and three of whom are needed on the Line of Scrimmage. They do their best, but there is a gap.

Ethilhain, w00t w00t scoring specialist, lines up on the sideline eyeing a nice gap with only one TZ on it. The Elves only have 10 players on the field between the Sweltering Heat and the attrition they just suffered on the pitch, but they only need two players- one to give it to Ethilhain, and Ethilhain himself.

The kick is deep, landing next to the end zone line, but the Thrower scoops it up with no problem, lofting it to Ethilhain with ease. The stadium roars as Ethilhain races to his target (giving the defense unnecessary encouragement,) three Dodges and two GFI's away from a score. He dances, he prances, he dodges, he stretches...

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 08, 2012, 11:22:09 pm »

ank has a one turn touchdown player now?

Hmm, nothing a well placed boot to the neck can't fix...

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 13, 2012, 12:40:26 am »

My apologies for the double post, but it's been seven days and we've only had two games played.

ndkid/Charmander, warhammer/Burnt Pies: How are things going?

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 13, 2012, 04:24:47 am »

Not too well; our internet connections dislike each other intensely, meaning we can't connect to each other to play the game.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 149