Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 149

Author Topic: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 14 Signup - TT S6, SF  (Read 255612 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 10, Finals - TT S3, Finals
« Reply #1725 on: January 16, 2015, 10:00:52 pm »

The Stumpy Surgeons (Dwarf) have been created for the training league.

Have you applied with them yet? If so, try re-applying since I can't see your application

Other than that issue though all teams have been accepted as of right now giving us five confirmed teams for the main league and 6 (four accepted) for the training league.
Whoops, made the team but forgot to submit it :P.

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: January 16, 2015, 10:45:33 pm »

I got the application. Welcome to the training league!!

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: January 16, 2015, 10:46:58 pm »

The landing party (Norse) has been submitted to the Training league

edit: just noticed the SLAYAS SVENS comment, was that just an example or should I get a different race?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: January 16, 2015, 11:00:09 pm »

edit: just noticed the SLAYAS SVENS comment, was that just an example or should I get a different race?

He does indeed have a Norse squad in TT, but I don't think we're operating under a unique races rule at the moment. You can play Norse if you'd like, or if you'd like to be a unique snowflake you can roll something else.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: January 16, 2015, 11:30:38 pm »

I'll just keep the landing party then, it'll be interesting to see how someone else builds/plays the same race...

THE_SLAYA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: January 17, 2015, 01:00:44 am »

He does indeed have a Norse squad in TT, but I don't think we're operating under a unique races rule at the moment. You can play Norse if you'd like, or if you'd like to be a unique snowflake you can roll something else.

Yeah, We aren't playing with unique races, however keeping it with only one or two of each race is preferable so as to avoid monotony! Team verified and accepted!

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: January 17, 2015, 03:13:42 am »

Upset Alert! #4 ranked Ogre team Monk's Morons defeats #1 seed and defending Champion My Mummie's Mummies 2-1!

I'd just like to point out that an ogre team just won -- to emphasize that a little bit, because that's just not supposed to happen. Congratulations.

I was hoping to watch but Cyanide wouldn't let me connect, alas (yet about what you'd expect from them.)

I'll be playing in both leagues this season, but I'm not quite sure what teams yet.

Edit: Also, if you're newer to Blood Bowl, I highly recommend visiting the BBtactics website and reading up about some stuff -- most notably some starting roster options for your chosen team. Picking a good starting team is important, and I already see a couple teams applied that I consider somewhat questionable. Fortunately you can freely edit your team before you've played your first match, so if you want to rearrange your team you can just fire players/RRs/etc and the game will refund you.

Once the games begin, there's also an article on player development for every player in the game. You don't have to follow any of the advice to the letter, but it's often good to think about.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 03:40:21 am by Kanil »
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Blood Bowl League - Season 11, Signup - TT S4, Signup
« Reply #1732 on: January 17, 2015, 09:40:34 am »

Yeah, I mean. Only three vampires? Clearly newbie error there. It's their only good player! You gota take all six!  :P

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: January 17, 2015, 09:41:58 am »

The rosters I see there don't have enough Tackle :P.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: January 17, 2015, 09:58:18 am »

Yeah, tackle does look pretty vital in our zero starting dodge league. (But hey, there is one elf team, so someday.)
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 10:00:14 am by Criptfeind »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: January 17, 2015, 10:01:38 am »

Mauly the Tackle Bear says that only YOU can prevent agility-heavy teams.

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: January 17, 2015, 10:56:04 am »

While I think you'd be better off with some more positionals and less slow players who can't handle the ball, I'm going to say I'm happy you're not starting your mostly AV9 team with an apothecary anymore.
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: January 17, 2015, 10:57:27 am »

While I think you'd be better off with some more positionals and less slow players who can't handle the ball, I'm going to say I'm happy you're not starting your mostly AV9 team with an apothecary anymore.
Eh, figured I'd take the reroll this time, on the site's advice, since I can't remember ever actually saving an injury with an apothecary as dwarves.

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: January 17, 2015, 11:02:37 am »

Eh, figured I'd take the reroll this time, on the site's advice, since I can't remember ever actually saving an injury with an apothecary as dwarves.

The thing about dwarves is they can have both. They can start with every positional maxed (excepting the death roller) and still get 3 rerolls. Then pick up an apothecary with their first 50k, as they pretty much don't have anything else they need to buy...

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: January 17, 2015, 11:03:47 am »

The thing about dwarves is they can have both. They can start with every positional maxed (excepting the death roller) and still get 3 rerolls. Then pick up an apothecary with their first 50k, as they pretty much don't have anything else they need to buy...
Then it's a matter of getting Guard on every team member, so the fun can happen.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 149