Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 185741 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1965 on: February 07, 2017, 08:41:40 pm »

Could ya post your universe ID? I've got a Cashmancer/Entrepreneur In universe 398*&%*"/B12/µ€K who can go to any universe between @G0ON*:k/42,69/=+= and !#@@$\4ch4n\D223 in under 26 hours to set up a new shop/factory/lootfarm and I would be quite willing to set up a baking shop near you,with the price being work.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: February 07, 2017, 08:45:28 pm »

How do i get the ID? I know that if you build the dimensional warp core you can get your universe ID, but that's pretty late game stuff.
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
  • I think the DEC VAX hates me.
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #1967 on: February 07, 2017, 08:47:37 pm »

How do i get the ID? I know that if you build the dimensional warp core you can get your universe ID, but that's pretty late game stuff.
Check your universe info at a universal library thats connected to L Space.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: February 07, 2017, 08:54:56 pm »

Ah, I think that if I take may irrational essence to the essence converter I can get... Yes!!! Warp essence! take the warp essence and a L that I bought from a letter warrior, put them in my galactic blender, set on high... L warp essence. Bake with one of the superior pie crusts from moony to get an L space pie. Eat the pie, activate the mini map... WTH? the library is full of some things called "Greater Book moths." What are those ????

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #1969 on: February 07, 2017, 08:57:27 pm »

Run. just run. open the info screen in a safe place. unless ur after free Greater Essence, which can convert pie crusts to greater pie crusts. even then, tke them on ith armor. they eat fabric.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: February 07, 2017, 09:01:40 pm »

Ahh! they are after me and my +"square root of 2" robes! how do I shake them, and I hope to god that there's some other easy way to get my dimensional ID, because once I'm gone, I'll never come back.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #1971 on: February 07, 2017, 09:08:34 pm »

appease them with essense. also, once you know the id, you can check from your stats screen. oh, also, irrational essense damage them

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: February 07, 2017, 09:24:29 pm »

..Unless you use that with that knowledge in mind, in which case you're using irrational essence rationally. And now you know, so that won't work. Lead them into a hall, and use the irrational essence on them then. The paradox should block them off for the square root of infinity seconds. Should be enough time for you to escape and them to lose your trail.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: February 07, 2017, 09:26:10 pm »

..Unless you use that with that knowledge in mind, in which case you're using irrational essence rationally. And now you know, so that won't work. Lead them into a hall, and use the irrational essence on them then. The paradox should block them off for the square root of infinity seconds. Should be enough time for you to escape and them to lose your trail.
I can't find a hallway, the L dimension is a wasteland, and I'm already 5 or more minutes away from the library!

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #1974 on: February 07, 2017, 09:29:14 pm »

I can't find a hallway, the L dimension is a wasteland, and I'm already 5 or more minutes away from the library!
Use the essence. o it anyways :p

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: February 07, 2017, 09:30:00 pm »

Take exactly a 90 degree left turn. A left turning hallway will appear around you briefly (like an L, but irrelevant to the name), and the presence of a paradox will make it last as long as said paradox.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: February 07, 2017, 09:34:23 pm »

I'll try that. I think it worked! there's an indicator over the moths, but all it says is: D2Y44CQ/&503FK. What does that mean, and is there anything else I should do here before I leave?

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: February 07, 2017, 09:38:50 pm »

Don't worry, it's Inkspeak. It's supposed to be garbled up like that. It is irrationally structured, though, so later on, you may be able to drain the irrationality with an i spell and understand it.

MoonyTheHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • hellomouse
« Reply #1978 on: February 07, 2017, 09:39:25 pm »

I'll try that. I think it worked! there's an indicator over the moths, but all it says is: D2Y44CQ/&503FK. What does that mean, and is there anything else I should do here before I leave?
Sounds like you pulled something neat off, thats ur Universe ID.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: February 07, 2017, 09:39:42 pm »

Don't worry, it's Inkspeak. It's supposed to be garbled up like that. It is irrationally structured, though, so later on, you may be able to drain the irrationality with an i spell and understand it.
Oh good. Anything else that would be good to do before I leave?
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134