Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 185742 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1980 on: February 07, 2017, 09:43:22 pm »

Thats the universe ID, and if my decoder rng ring is Correct, your universe is exactly 3.14 hours north, by 6.89 hours left, with a standard deviation of 1/Dth off where I Am.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: February 07, 2017, 09:49:52 pm »

OOC:
Thats the universe ID, and if my decoder rng ring is Correct, your universe is exactly 3.14 hours north, by 6.89 hours left, with a standard deviation of 1/Dth off where I Am.
I'll try that. I think it worked! there's an indicator over the moths, but all it says is: D2Y44CQ/&503FK. What does that mean, and is there anything else I should do here before I leave?
Sounds like you pulled something neat off, thats ur Universe ID.
Guys, fist one to say what something is gets to define it, so thats just Inkspeak, not the universe ID.
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: February 07, 2017, 09:52:46 pm »

Looking back on it, it appears to be...both. *gulp*. Your universe is in retrograde. No amount of irrational essences will save you now.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: February 07, 2017, 09:54:04 pm »

Looking back on it, it appears to be...both. *gulp*. Your universe is in retrograde. No amount of irrational essences will save you now.
So. What I'm hearing is: rank up your tech to a dimensional warp portal so you can leave NOW!!!

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: February 07, 2017, 10:05:41 pm »

Rank it up to a multidimensional warp portal, so that when you use it, it will only drop down a tech level into a dimensional warp portal, which is still usable. I'll be there soon. Won't be able to help, but this farming opportunity comes trice a year. Who wants to join me? Seems like there'll be 18.23 hours out-of-game before things start.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: February 07, 2017, 10:06:54 pm »

How do I farm this event? In the mean-time, I'm going to apply irrational essence to dirt to try to irrationalize it into quad core ditranum quantum processors
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 10:08:51 pm by HugeNerdAndProudOfIt »

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: February 07, 2017, 10:21:01 pm »

When you get out, I can supply you with a spaceless-timeless dimentionship. The green on-board holo-assistant (AKA the news bulletin) should guide you from there. My name will be Saili. Also, you need to do that to gravel, not dirt. The material use will lower a state automatically while crafting, due to the retrograde.

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: February 08, 2017, 11:17:42 am »

When you get out, I can supply you with a spaceless-timeless dimentionship. The green on-board holo-assistant (AKA the news bulletin) should guide you from there. My name will be Saili. Also, you need to do that to gravel, not dirt. The material use will lower a state automatically while crafting, due to the retrograde.
Thanks! but thanks to my Master of Irrationality perk, when I'm crafting random things with Irrational essence, the more irrational the combination, the higher chance of success. I'm going to switch to turkey eggs now.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • You got this. —Dad
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #1988 on: February 08, 2017, 11:23:54 am »

Your going to need some elf collaborators, huge nerds, blitz dungeoneers, and an ocean soul. Otherwise you're not going to be able to find a fix piece wise.
Awesome With Autism

You are a kind and gentle spirit.. You are not the bad things you feel about yourself. —Mom

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: May 25, 2017, 03:19:32 am »

I have been stranded in my Cosmic Space Astro RV for the last fifteen months, been alting as a Himalayan Homeopath meanwhile and I have loads of Concentrated Yeti Omen Juice Boxes and also compressed zen chants, willing to trade them if anyone travels 55k breadcrumbs from the star a bit left of Sirius in the direction of the great attractor and helps refuel my main's Space RV. Also bring some good beer can launchers for your dirt blasters otherwise the space redneck infestation is going to wear your entourage thin.
Black chant mirrors the song of the stars
Open the abyss dreamt from afar
Abominations drawn to our dimension
Feed black desires, aid human ascension

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: May 25, 2017, 03:30:34 am »

Eugh. Concentrated Yeti Omen Juice Boxes? Those got nerfed hard a while ago. Apparently some guy somehow used a bunch of them to make the Voided Void, which is a big no-no.
Also, what about Expressed Zen Chants? I know they're a bit hard to get now because that hermit moves location every hour, but I need them now that my brand-new Powered Ink has to be repaired constantly.
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: May 25, 2017, 03:35:30 am »

If I'm going to make fanart for this game, what do you guys think I should draw? I haven't played it for ages so hell if I know all the current build archetypes.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: May 25, 2017, 04:32:59 am »

If I'm going to make fanart for this game, what do you guys think I should draw? I haven't played it for ages so hell if I know all the current build archetypes.
Well, it depends on what kind of fanart you want to make.

If you want to make something serious, maybe XI-Nova#3 spaceships launching comets en masse on the neo-dwarven forest retreat-domes of Tjalling, in that incredibly epic, massive PVP fight that occurred a few weeks ago.

But, if you want something more lighthearted, you could always draw something centered around the Schmurps, those idiotic slimy lumps who seem to become one of the meta player races.

And then there's of course the Gorklum Whiteblood x Sludgebirther x Diotello the Fairy Prince x Metal Man x 3 dwarves shipping theory, but I'm not sure if that's the kind of fanart you wish to make.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: May 25, 2017, 11:12:44 am »

I'd say do a scene from the item shop wars, but be careful depicting the item shop itself, as doing so has supposedly driven some artists insane in the past.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Eclectic Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • Vinum Sabbathi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: May 25, 2017, 12:07:01 pm »

Eugh. Concentrated Yeti Omen Juice Boxes? Those got nerfed hard a while ago. Apparently some guy somehow used a bunch of them to make the Voided Void, which is a big no-no.
Also, what about Expressed Zen Chants? I know they're a bit hard to get now because that hermit moves location every hour, but I need them now that my brand-new Powered Ink has to be repaired constantly.

Compressed you are thinking of the Zen Chanted Algebraic Expressions, which is a skill quite useful to Himalayan Hardonski Hunters, Compressed Zen Chants can be bought in 12g gas cartridges and in the form of pills, they are needed to defeat the Renegade Angel boss, he's really hard but if you charge a Zen Chant Thrower with a 24g custom cart of Compressed Zen Chants and only focus on the beak and the snake arm he should drop quite fast.

Alternatively you can fuel Zeta Riticulian Flying Saucepans with them, if you happen to have one. I have a model 1102 in 97% condition docked at my Ritalin Mining station, but again, my main is stuck out there so I really need someone to come out there with at least 4 kt's of concentrated prussian insults.

Oh, reading the changelogs I see they renamed "Can of Mountain Refuse" to Expressed Zen Chants in the Yeti Warlord patch. I actually have 50 crates full of that stashed away in Govnobyl
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 12:09:30 pm by Eclectic Wizard »
Black chant mirrors the song of the stars
Open the abyss dreamt from afar
Abominations drawn to our dimension
Feed black desires, aid human ascension
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134