Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3868787 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Ivan: "F***ING HELP"
« Reply #1545 on: April 25, 2012, 08:00:02 pm »

Jim's volunteering for that team.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: April 25, 2012, 08:01:28 pm »

Better alive and armed for Round 2, than exhausted and reduced to a shower of severed limbs.
((If Mason managed to survive, we could scrape what was left of him and stick into a tin body.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: April 25, 2012, 08:03:21 pm »

(Not a bad fate, all things considered. :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: April 25, 2012, 08:10:16 pm »

Elisaz is up for Team B.

Also, should we already have gotten our equipment from the Armory?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: April 25, 2012, 08:10:40 pm »

If the do sack up and finish the mission by some miracle, this roster will be for the next mission.
This is so not going to happen.

Begin rapidly searching for salvageable brains, starting around where I am and moving to where I thought Adrian and Mason were.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: April 25, 2012, 08:14:18 pm »

Also, should we already have gotten our equipment from the Armory?
((Should get it now to speed things up.

Also, Faith and Mason should desecrate the bodies and loot any weapon they can find. Milno only has the MkIII in his possession and both a gauss rifle and a melee weapon would be appreciated.))
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 08:19:49 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: April 25, 2012, 08:16:45 pm »

Mason decides to spend his foreseeable future overturning everything in sight in search of loot, weapons, armor, and interesting devices.

Aka, loot the shit out of every body, container and building in sight. There were over a dozen men with me when I killed the fungus monk creature... They must be somewhere, dead or alive. If alive, I'll have companionship and added strength. If dead, extra supplies. Its a win-win!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 08:35:51 pm by Ehndras »
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: April 25, 2012, 08:26:00 pm »

Ok, I'll take a spot on the rescue mission.  I'll take a cutting torch, one painkiller, and one anticoagulant.  Or should this be an in-character action?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 08:28:39 pm by Remalle »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: April 25, 2012, 08:31:07 pm »

I think all I have is the pyrokinetic and cameyes implants. Here's hoping my robot body can suffice for melee if need be... >.>

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: April 25, 2012, 08:38:25 pm »

Elisaz will get:

1 Microwave Field Manipulator (3 Tokens)
1 Pain Killers Capsule (1 Token)

And that leaves him with 1 Token left. Since Elisaz is mainly Brains and Charisma, I expect you all to protect him dearly, lest he rapes you. :P
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: April 25, 2012, 08:40:43 pm »

I think all I have is the pyrokinetic and cameyes implants. Here's hoping my robot body can suffice for melee if need be... >.>
Hey, I didn't take a weapon either and look how useful I've been!

Please don't harvest me for my suit.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: April 25, 2012, 08:44:25 pm »

Please don't harvest me for my suit.
If you happen to be, as they say in Faith's profession, fucked, then yes, guess what.
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: April 25, 2012, 08:50:21 pm »

I don't think I need your suit. I iz robot. :3 And if I do need a MK I, I probably already have one since it's standard issue. If you die though I'm claiming that sucker for the (minor) resale value. ;D

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: April 25, 2012, 08:53:26 pm »

I think she bought a MkII, worth 5 tokens. Also, you can always retain possession of her body and resell it to our resident sick pervert, Elisaz, if he does not die before being able to buy the goods. How wrong did that sound?

Edit: Wrong enough, it seems. I am joking, though.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 08:58:07 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: April 25, 2012, 08:59:11 pm »

Now that's just wrong. >.> I wasn't aware Faith had a MkII. Well, if she dies, most likely it'll be punctured and need repairs or whatever, so I'll still sell it since it'll be useless to her... unless all that's left is enough for her to join me and zomara in being a robot, then it's probably a moot issue.

EDIT: Nevermind that then. ^^^;
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 1256