Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3861543 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 3: One down.
« Reply #2730 on: May 13, 2012, 05:10:34 pm »

(Yep, it's me that's fucked. >.>)

"Right. I'll try to figure it out on my own. Thanks, Steve." Jim turned off all the water, then looked around to see if any of the corpses had clothing. If so, he would search through it for more information or items.

(or maybe everyone else is, and you're the only sane one.)

You turn the sink off and go around to the showers that are running, turning them off one by one. One of the showers has a naked body laying in it, and you have to reach over and push him aside to get at the faucet handle. As you pull your arm back, an ashen, dehydrated hand grabs your wrist. The the corpse's head lulls and rolls back, its ruined eyes staring directly at yours as its mouth drops open. White noise pours out. 

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: May 13, 2012, 05:13:33 pm »

Jim reacted the way a man holding a cleaver and expecting a threat would to a jump scare: he attempted to bury the weapon as deep as it would go in the corpse's forehead. "GOD DAMN IT! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: May 13, 2012, 05:15:18 pm »

Jim reacted the way a man holding a cleaver and expecting a threat would to a jump scare: he attempted to bury the weapon as deep as it would go in the corpse's forehead. "GOD DAMN IT! GET THE FUCK OFF ME!"
((Then Jim cleaves Bishop's head in half...Just kidding, he is not even there.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: May 13, 2012, 05:16:54 pm »

(Hey, if he does the stupid horror trope of sneaking up to me and suddenly slamming his hand on my shoulder instead of going 'Hey Jim what's up' when he enters the room then he kinda deserves it is all I'm saying. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2734 on: May 13, 2012, 05:22:57 pm »

You scream a long list of obscenities and begin repeatedly hacking away at the corpse's head, cleaving it in half easily but continuing to strike as the hand around your wrist refuses to let go.

>Everyone else
You hear Jim screaming like a maniac from the bathroom to the north.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: May 13, 2012, 05:38:05 pm »

"You um... any of you feel like going over there?  Because, you know, I'm not."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: May 13, 2012, 05:44:19 pm »

(Hey, if he does the stupid horror trope of sneaking up to me and suddenly slamming his hand on my shoulder instead of going 'Hey Jim what's up' when he enters the room then he kinda deserves it is all I'm saying. >.>)
((I am forced to agree with this. "Hey, lemme just make a quick stealth check to walk over to my buddy over there, then announce my presence by touch sneak attacking him from behind. That will put him at ease."))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: May 13, 2012, 06:23:01 pm »

(Indeed. ^^^)

Well, if the hand wasn't going to let go, then Jim would be forced to take it with him. The rest of the corpse, not really. He hacked at the wrist until he cut its hand off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2738 on: May 13, 2012, 07:59:59 pm »

(Indeed. ^^^)

Well, if the hand wasn't going to let go, then Jim would be forced to take it with him. The rest of the corpse, not really. He hacked at the wrist until he cut its hand off.
You bring your hand back and sever the corpse's arm in a single strike. This clever is damn good at slicing and dicing squishy things. Guess it was designed to cut meat though...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: May 13, 2012, 08:27:14 pm »

"This is fucking bullshit," Jim said, kicking the downed corpse. "God DAMN it." He headed back out to the others. "Watch out, some of those corpses aren't dead. I fucking called it." He showed them the hand still gripping his wrist.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: May 13, 2012, 08:52:27 pm »

As he heard Jim yelling and screaming, as well as a full prosthetic cyborg can, and looked back at everyone else.

"Well, somethings up alright. Just watch yourselves, ok?"

Bishop was about to go running to check on Jim, but he heard him come running back down the hall first.

"Undead corpses? Are you sure Jim? That's only fiction you know, you sure it wasn't a cyborg or robot or something like that?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: May 13, 2012, 08:55:57 pm »

"Do you see this fucking thing? Does it look like I'm kidding?" Jim asked, gesturing at the corpse hand holding on to his wrist again.

(Seriously, can the others see it, or is Jim just crazy? O.o)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: May 13, 2012, 09:22:20 pm »

((Waiting for the GM to say...))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: May 13, 2012, 09:41:46 pm »

((Fun happens when I'm asleep, figures.  :P))

"Stay calm, Charro. You're a soldier now, and you have a cause to fight for."

Feyri was next after Bishop to approach Jim, leaving the other two behind. She inspects him and him for irregularities before saying, "What did I miss? Why were you screaming, Jim?"

She held her Laser Rifle at the ready, pointing it in different directions of probable enemies.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2744 on: May 13, 2012, 10:07:33 pm »

"This is fucking bullshit," Jim said, kicking the downed corpse. "God DAMN it." He headed back out to the others. "Watch out, some of those corpses aren't dead. I fucking called it." He showed them the hand still gripping his wrist.

As he heard Jim yelling and screaming, as well as a full prosthetic cyborg can, and looked back at everyone else.

"Well, somethings up alright. Just watch yourselves, ok?"

Bishop was about to go running to check on Jim, but he heard him come running back down the hall first.

"Undead corpses? Are you sure Jim? That's only fiction you know, you sure it wasn't a cyborg or robot or something like that?"
Jim walks back into the mess hall, covered in blood and wielding a meat cleaver, swinging the weapon around and screaming in his deep, buzzing robotic voice about how the corpses are coming back to life. He waves his arm around to show everyone the hand still clinging to his arm. Bishop and the others, after taking a step back, point out that there is no hand clinging to him. Jim looks at his arm and finds it empty of clinging zombie hands. After a few seconds of silence he mumbles that it must have fallen off in the hall somewhere and that they should go check.

((Fun happens when I'm asleep, figures.  :P))

"Stay calm, Charro. You're a soldier now, and you have a cause to fight for."

Feyri was next after Bishop to approach Jim, leaving the other two behind. She inspects him and him for irregularities before saying, "What did I miss? Why were you screaming, Jim?"

She held her Laser Rifle at the ready, pointing it in different directions of probable enemies.

Jim looks completely normal. Well, he is covered in congealed human blood and swinging a meat cleaver around. But besides that, perfectly fine.
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 1256