Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1142 1143 [1144] 1145 1146 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3860746 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: Thor
« Reply #17145 on: November 21, 2013, 03:51:15 am »

"Wait, Grate? What happened to him?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17146 on: November 21, 2013, 03:51:26 am »

Xan, despite himself, is cowed. The synthflesh giant had great power in him, perhaps more than he could reach at the time being.
An obstacle.
Even though he wondered why Jim didn't obliterate Stacy, he was happy to leave the thing alone. He needed to recover. Now it was just a matter of eating the dead gu-

Quote from: Xan->Everyone
Who the hell took the corpse?! I need that thing!

Whoever has the dead people, come over to my location and let me have the bodies. Keep whatever's on them, but I need flesh.

Quote from: Auron to canniballistic muppet
Meet me in the hangar and ill give you spearface, the other ones not quite a lost cause yet.
head back to the sword with Jack and Michael's bodies slung over each shoulder.
Carry both corpses over to my loot crate and stash all Michael's gear before abandoning his corpse to the ravenous raisin monster and carrying jack off to the infirmary.

Turning his radio to full, still on the adrenaline rush from the battle, Miyamoto struggeled not to start screaming at his temmates.

I swear to god, if you disgrace those bodies, I cannot say what I'll do next, but it won't be pretty. Those people just gave their lives fighting for our cause, and I won't let you disgrace their corpse to feed whatever sick need makes you do this. If you need corpses that badly, just go to that command building, there are dozens of sods there in various states of dismemberment you can use.

Oh, and Auron, whatever those people had on them in terms of valuables will get split evenly among the team afterwards. 

He turned to Jim, thought of a way to console his friend. He had no idea what to say.

Hey, Jim, I... I'm sorry for your loss man. Just... just take however much time you need, me and Milno will wrap things up here.

Oh, and talk to Feyri. If she doesn't already know, it'll be best if she hears it from you. Touch base with her, make sure she doesn't... y'know, do something stupid.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 03:58:27 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17147 on: November 21, 2013, 03:53:06 am »

A block of stone the size of a truck vehicle crushed him into nothing. Nobody tell Jim, but it was Stacy.
I'll get to it after I heal.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17148 on: November 21, 2013, 03:55:00 am »

((hey radio, you realize that was a private message to Xan right? Miyamoto should have no idea Auron even considered giving Michael to the evil raisin.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17149 on: November 21, 2013, 03:57:39 am »

((hey radio, you realize that was a private message to Xan right? Miyamoto should have no idea Auron even considered giving Michael to the evil raisin.))

((Xan's message was open coms. And the second thing said to Auron still stands. I'll correct the mistake.))

"Ok then, everybody who can still stand, either help with the evac or help with the SW search. Almost done here, but I ain't planning on leaving any loose threads. Mesk, Lars, can I trust you two with co-ordinating the evac?

Oh, and Sky, thanks for the help. You're the best. Fly safe, m'kay?

Hey Pancaek, wanna join me? Gonna go hunt us a cyborg sniper! Anyone else?"

Start gunning for the SW. Ask Steve is there anyplace where Miya can fit while going down there, like a central shaft or something. If there's no way for him to help, direct the people going with him to the possible exits that aren't covered yet.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 06:59:16 am by Radio Controlled »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17150 on: November 21, 2013, 03:57:45 am »

((It wasn't said to be private and Xan broadcasted his messages all over the place anyway.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17151 on: November 21, 2013, 04:02:49 am »

((Quote from: Auron to canniballistic muppet,
yep im pretty sure that means "Xan" and not "everybody who will have a problem we Auron co-operating" :P))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17152 on: November 21, 2013, 04:08:41 am »

Charles stared dumbly at the puppetless string in front of himself. Not a single word of condolence. Not a single exclamation of grief. Just discussion of meaningless matters beyond his understanding. No one cared... none of those abhorrent puppeteers cared... Was this really how much everyone was worth in the eyes, or eye-equivalents of their masters? Mere toys to be throw away unceremoniously when broken? What sort of sick, reprehensible abomination would do that? Playing with the lives of others like that...

Damn it... wait... two bodies? Someone else is now far beyond the brink of death? ...Why? In those last moments... did they know?[/color] Did they know the nature of their existence? There was one way to find out... the illumination of his wristpad, still on the turret controls felt oddly comforting now... ClF3 was a horrible, sadistic substance... suppose they found the Shadow Walker... suppose he shot him and mortally wounded him with one of those barbaric rounds... could he ask? Could he find out whether others may see them? As the light in their eyes flicker away?

Charles tries to suppress those thoughts... the text was trying to influence again... yet his morbid curiosity and the empty grief remained...

He messages Lyra and Feyri, both of them seemed to get along well with Grate after all... like parental figures...
Quote from: From: Charles; To: Lyra, Feyri;
It is with great sadness I must message you, according to our comrades, Grate has permanently died. I shall refrain from saying any more until more information becomes available.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 12:26:43 pm by Empiricist »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17153 on: November 21, 2013, 04:12:41 am »

It is with great sadness I must message you, according to our comrades, Grate has permanently died. I shall refrain from saying any more until more information becomes available.
Quote from: Lyra to Charles, Feyri
How?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17154 on: November 21, 2013, 04:18:33 am »

Xan said he was crushed, I merely hope that it was painless. I know you two got along quite well with him, it is only fitting that the news be delivered as quickly as possible, forgive me if this assumption of mine is false.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17155 on: November 21, 2013, 04:28:45 am »

Xan said he was crushed, I merely hope that it was painless. I know you two got along quite well with him, it is only fitting that the news be delivered as quickly as possible, forgive me if this assumption of mine is false.
Quote from: Lyra to Charles
Crushed?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17156 on: November 21, 2013, 04:32:42 am »

Ask Xan for the details, I don't think I'm in the right state of mind to be giving any information at this moment.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17157 on: November 21, 2013, 04:42:33 am »

Quote from: Lyra to Xan
How did Grate die?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17158 on: November 21, 2013, 05:48:53 am »

((According to idiots_in_space, the 2 victims of the Amper had these things in their possession:

Grate:
5 token.
Repair kit

Michael:
Microwave Manipulator.
Magnetic manipulator
Light bending cloak  => pierced by the spears, repairable?
1 token

Hmm, I'm wondering how we'll do the rewards at mission end. Everything in one big pile and divide from that? Keep things separated into 3 and count people with their original team? And I'm worried about people buying the stuff for themselves they first bought with the team token fund, as that'll mean everybody can now effectively buy everything at half price (since returning stuff only is worth half the tokens). We could say that everything bought with mission fund has to be returned for tokens, would make things easy, except for Jim having bought something with his own and mission funds together, complicating matters. ))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #17159 on: November 21, 2013, 05:58:39 am »

Quote from: To Xan.
What did you do to Grate.
Pages: 1 ... 1142 1143 [1144] 1145 1146 ... 1256