Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 432082 times)

Wannazzaki

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO_RAGE:9001][TOO_HAIRY][ADAMANTINE BEARD]
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #2400 on: April 30, 2012, 05:38:26 pm »

SUMMON THE OLLIFEX

IA IA IA OLLIFEX FHTAGN!
Son of Slaanesh, full of desire, He does cocaine and his head's on fire! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM Rider! Doom rider! Na na, na na!

MrButtchicker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: April 30, 2012, 08:04:47 pm »

*drinks vampire blood*
*dies in well*

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: April 30, 2012, 08:33:32 pm »

I got thrown in my that damned Weird Joykill to die.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: April 30, 2012, 08:54:04 pm »

A section of cavern has collapsed!
529,600 giant eagles are invading Hell!
WTF ex Machina!
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: April 30, 2012, 08:58:17 pm »

This must be Weird Joykill's work!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: April 30, 2012, 10:54:19 pm »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: April 30, 2012, 11:41:51 pm »

I got thrown in my that damned Weird Joykill to die.

(Your refusal to capitulate in my kobold juicing plan resulted in the destruction of my lab, and later, my sanity. My berzerk necromancer persona is now totally uncorked. Enjoy the evil you have unleashed! Muahahhaha!)

The hoardes of buring (and exploding) undead and reanimated body parts continue their singular slaughter against the living demons of the abyss.

Hundreds of animated puppy teeth kicked out of rotting and abominable caricatures of once adorably soft and cute puppies gnaw relentlessly at the skin of the eldritch creatures. Sheared wads of wool seek out noses and mouths to crawl down and clog.  Hooved burning and skeletal camels and camel legs kick without mercy.  One by one, the demons are mauled by overwhelming numbers.

The frenzied shrieks of the dead and damned fill the cold cavern air with a terrible supernatural chill. 

The endless armies of hell, constrained by the single, narrow point of entry on the adamantine spire, fall victim to superior numbers and inhospitable terrain.  The gaping maw of their point of ingress looms large as the clashing throng creeps ever closer to the source of the invasion; a blood and ichor soaked chasm or gore and bodies of the outre beings the only remnant of the uncountable demons that have spewed forth and met their end.

Ahead, fire, vomit, waves of deadly exhalations, and heavy barrages of flame retardant silk spray ceasslessly while the screaming terrors fill their roles in the red dance of war.

At long last, the opening to the maws of hell itself stands as the last bastion on the field of battle. Splintered skeletons, fleshy zombies clothed only in gristly red ribbons and an abrasive melange of teeth, claws, severed hooves, crawling digits and hair with a single, angry, blood and ichor soaked figure glaring out of eyeless sockets are all that remains of the mighty zombie armies.

The reanimated limbs of the crazed wizard, still held by the sleeves of the now ragged,  blood-and_ichor soaked remains of what was once a brilliant white labcoat, wave and thrash unnaturally, obeying the magical will of their master as they direct his armies of the livng undead to pour into the opening of the spire, and clog the opening with their shredded bodies.

The necromancer, sitting atop a once beautiful and magestic unicorn, now reduced to bloody skeletal legs, a clawed open and brutalized head with an ichor soaked horn, and trailing its intrails behind it, bellows out the final command as he dismounts.

Snatching a dented and heavily worn pickaxe from the grasp of a now undead dwarven corpse, his unnaturally flailing undead arms wail and cleave at the natural stone nearby, producing a boulder of diorite.  Discarding the pick, the nearly exhausted and hoarse voiced creature shoves on the boulder, forcing it into the breach, and sealing it shut.

His labors of madness completed, his army of undead horrors sealed on the far side of the boulders and cut off from the rest of the world, the necromancer succumbs to the accumulated sum of his injuries.

Weird joykill has bled to death

An eerie silence fills the cavern. The only remaining sound, the distant and relentless whisper of dripping water.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 11:56:39 pm by wierd »

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: May 01, 2012, 12:02:17 am »

A distant rumbling can be heard, coming from the outside. The eight surviving Oliollis still outside hell quickly make their way to the surface to find the source of the noise. In the distance, near where once was a thriving elven forest retreat now stands an unholy eldritch abomination, a massive Oliolli with the head of a bloodsucker. Standing hundreds of meters tall, the Ollifex looks around, until it spots the fortress and starts making it's way towards it. The Oliollis start running towards the Ollifex.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: May 01, 2012, 12:16:53 am »

Just realized that it's all my fault, what creating the Glowing Pits that made the Demons want to flee hell. Still, I guess I got my comeuppance.
You guys brought the Olioflex on yourselves, though.

BTW, do Oliolli's count as complex space-time events?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: May 01, 2012, 01:08:25 am »

This thread is a complex space-time event. "Concentrated derail" just isn't a proper description anymore...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: May 01, 2012, 01:55:41 am »

Bay12 instant derail! 

Just add topic!

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: May 01, 2012, 02:12:14 am »

Bay12: where a complete and disasterous derail is considered an absolute must.

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: May 01, 2012, 02:28:12 am »

Naryar, possessed by Armok's holy rage, charges straight into the next batch of standard goblin soldiers.

He is interrupted by two kobold thieves but he then proceeds to rip a limb off both, resulting in more blood and death, and then enters like a spear head into the mass of goblins.

Not caring about defense in his berserk state, he gets quite a number of wounds, including losing a hand to a goblin spearmaster. But it's not his spear hand, and the next thing the goblin sees is a spear firmly planted in his entrails. Followed by a swift punch to the head.

Finally, he manages to defeat the 20-gob squad entirely by himself, though he is badly wounded, bleeding and would not have stayed conscious if not for the berserk state. Screaming a battle cry and a prayer to Armok, he proceeds to make a pile of corpses out of the
goblins.

He then climbs on it and then... Naryar Zarâkith, the Wrath of Outrage has bled to death.

His last thought, surprisingly sane, is a happy one. As a dwarf that died in battle (or close enough), He will join Armok's fortress, and will spend most of his afterlife in battle.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: May 01, 2012, 03:16:33 am »

Bay12: where a complete and disasterous derail is considered an absolute must.
Who said it was considered? Everyone on Bay12 is subliminally a Legendary 5+ Derailer (except the Toady One).
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

CandyOreVein

• Bay Watcher
  • [RELEASESCLOWNS_TRUE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: May 01, 2012, 03:31:19 am »

Urist McCandyMiner is possesed

Urist McCandyMiner has made a soap axe! It is decorated with spikes of lead. It features an engraving of a liginite minecart crashing into maso mezulifit. This is a refrence to the killing of the giant dragon maso mezulifit.

Urist McCandyMiner cancles Go Insaine. Insaine.
Urist McNeedsToPullLever cancles pull lever. Enemy we where trying to keep out scared him.
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 214