Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 214

Author Topic: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...  (Read 432112 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: If Bay Forum were a Mountain Hall...
« Reply #2490 on: May 02, 2012, 10:33:38 pm »

.....Atleast there so damaged they cant run!

Meanwhile, lets find Indilwen! So I can kill my arch-kobold nemesis besides Deebus I MEAN RESCUE HER......YEAH.....RESCUE HER.......
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: May 02, 2012, 11:08:42 pm »

Let's go. *Takes off after Indilwen*
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: May 02, 2012, 11:10:25 pm »

(Anyone like my crappy-recolor of the Griblus picture?)

One moment, I need to clean my suit. Theres blood all over it!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: May 03, 2012, 12:41:03 am »

I think that Corai is developing a god-complex, thinking himself akin to KodKod.

Also, weird, what if an FB or giant animal destroys your zombie corpse? Being digested seems to pretty much permanently kill zombies.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: May 03, 2012, 01:03:01 am »

I propose we defeat the Ollifex by summoning an even bigger Oliollifex.

Good idea. It may even be able to take out the Sheeple. Awakening them was a mistake in retrospect.

I propose modding rabbits into "terrible creatures of ahhhhhhh"'s, and unleashing those on the ollifex.

No need to mod. We just have to find the Cave of Caerbannog and set up some cage traps.

But!

You do not need to be nearby to slab a ghost! Thus I can simply stay in my cave and slab you there, then cave-in the cave, forever trapping the slab where no hand can reach it!

I never said anything about water! Its natural blocks falling, without a pick you can never dig into it! And building destroyer has nothing on walls!

Demonic grin.

Buuut!

Zombies cannot be controlled, or ordered, to dig! Thus you need a living kobold, elf, dwarf, goblin, or human!

You forget those of us who think having wierd around is a good thing. Some of us are capable of mining.

*floats listlessly amongst the corpses.*

*begins to breakdance and gesticulate wildly*

The dead rise!

(The kobold zombies are incredibly stupid. They mill around bumping into each other, making squeeky doggy toy sounds when they do.)

How's re-reanimating Michael Jackson coming along?

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: May 03, 2012, 01:23:10 am »

Do you really want that zombie popstar around? Last time I summoned a pop icon, it had unpredicted side effects as things that shouldn't be able to boogie started to boogie anyway.

To contain the madness, I disintigrated him with the flame thrower..... but then again, he did do that werecat thing in Thriller, so maybe if I necromantify his nose, and wait for the full moon for him to transform and regenerate the missing parts I can get a complete popstar again...

The potential for abuse, in creating an army of werepanther zombie popstars is pretty high though.

I'll tell you what, give me your old prosthetic body, so I can have hands to do !!SCIENCE!! With, and the next experiment will be to reconstitute Urist McJackson from his nose.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: May 03, 2012, 02:20:05 am »

Gizogin never gave me the replacement body, and now that i have a new body, I don't really need it. Just ask Gizogin for it, tell him I sent you.

When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: May 03, 2012, 06:43:49 am »

Gizogin never gave me the replacement body, and now that i have a new body, I don't really need it. Just ask Gizogin for it, tell him I sent you.

Oh, you didn't even wait for me to finish before asking someone else?  I have like three days left until it's done!
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: May 03, 2012, 06:55:55 am »

Naryar, Violent Ghost has risen from the dead and is battering kobold scum !

medikohl

• Bay Watcher
  • Goblins are a good building material
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: May 03, 2012, 07:25:15 am »

MEDIKOHL cancels witty rejoinder: throwing tantrum
I can imagine a bunch of  monks making a pilgrimage to a holy mountain, only to discover that it isn't there anymore.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: May 03, 2012, 07:27:25 am »

MEDIKOHL cancels witty rejoinder: throwing tantrum
If you mean it is hard to rejoin the thread I'm with you. It seems to progress while we in Europe sleep and work...
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: May 03, 2012, 08:08:25 am »

Oh, you didn't even wait for me to finish before asking someone else?  I have like three days left until it's done!

I never asked for this new body. It was forced upon me, through divine intervention.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: May 03, 2012, 10:55:25 am »

Talks with the general have been resolved.  500 dragons, 50 allied marksdwarfs, and the master of air are on their way through HFS.  There will be a delay as they clean up the mess you made around your spire.  The dwarves down there are still fighting, right?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: May 03, 2012, 12:12:09 pm »

Nope. Cleaned up the killer clowns form the HFS with an episode of pet semitary (sic).

That how I died and became a necromancer ghost.

The dragon can eat the ollifex outside though. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a preliminary fitting with a clockwork robot body scheduled. 

If your dragon needs pactice, I raised some bumbling fodder earlier.  I garrisoned them outside as an early warning system.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2504 on: May 03, 2012, 02:54:26 pm »

I propose modding

I agree.

[SYNDROME]
   [SYN_NAME:Ollioliitis]
   [SYN_CONTACT]
   [SYN_INGEST]
   [SYN_AFFECTED_CLASS:GENERAL_POISON]
   [SYN_IMMUNE_CREATURE:CAT:ALL] (for safety reasons, we can't have the minds of cats in control of Olliolifex bodies)
   [CE_BODY_TRANSFORMATION:START:0:END:10000] (to limit the amount of power gained to a moderately brief Olli spree)
   [CE:CREATURE:OLLIOLIFEX:OLOLOLI]
   [CE_ADD_TAG:OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] <- Mandatory

Don't mind me, I'm just off to put this bucket of water back in the well. Also, we conveniently ran out of booze in the last 5 minutes, so if you need a drink, the well's just there.
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 214