_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 798 799 [800] 801 802 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5779015 times)

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Don't poke the arch-demon.
« Reply #11985 on: February 17, 2013, 03:05:27 pm »

((I don't see why he wouldn't allow a disability.  Most of our characters are morons.))
((Because the game is hard already and is about to get harder?))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11986 on: February 17, 2013, 03:07:32 pm »

Or if you want a normal name, this.))

((I asked it to give me a rapper name, middle name and surname. It gave me "Li'l Papa Mobb Funk King Rock". Next it gave me "Fresh-X Vanilla-E Fly-X". Finally, it provided the name "Master Chillin' Fat Money Flava-T". And if you add "Fairy" to the categories, it can give you stuff like "Fresh Rock Gentlenose Dazzlering".

In short, I love it.

Oh, and Thearpox, I suppose I could suggest a name: Frederick Freiberg. Nicely alliterative, that.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11987 on: February 17, 2013, 03:09:27 pm »

The point is, I don't like choosing names. I could spend a lot of time explaining how my brain works and doesn't, but I don't think it is worth it. Maybe someone will understand what I mean, maybe not. I'm fine either way. Don't worry about it.
(( Dan Schmidt))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #11988 on: February 17, 2013, 03:22:46 pm »

((Yes, I understand. You can always do what I did. Take some real name that is loosely connected to the character and change it. I took Clint Eastwood and made it Flint Westwood. You can take Matt Murdock (the Daredevil) and make it Mutt Maredoc or something similar.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #11989 on: February 17, 2013, 03:32:20 pm »

((Yes, I understand. You can always do what I did. Take some real name that is loosely connected to the character and change it. I took Clint Eastwood and made it Flint Westwood. You can take Matt Murdock (the Daredevil) and make it Mutt Maredoc or something similar.))
((It's what I did, with a fictional character. Most here won't know the origin, I suspect.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11990 on: February 17, 2013, 05:02:29 pm »

((Done. Thanks those who helped. It's Vichislav (Vich) Freidberg, and because I honestly do not know how to put "Фрэйдберг" in Latin, here's a Cyrillic alphabet for proper pronunciation: Вичислав (Вич) Фрэйдберг
Edit: tried to make it more clear))
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:33:41 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11991 on: February 17, 2013, 05:12:32 pm »

((in Latin: Вичислав (Вич) Фрэйдберг))

((Err... that looks more like Greek. Latin doesn't use the Cyrillic alphabet, as far as I'm aware.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11992 on: February 17, 2013, 05:32:03 pm »

((Err... that looks more like Greek. Latin doesn't use the Cyrillic alphabet, as far as I'm aware.))
((I never said it did. If you can find me a way to pronounce it in Latin or Greek, be my guest. And by Latin, I meant English, as in English uses Latin alphabet. And I'm really sorry for flooding the forum with myself. Didn't plan for it to be that way.))
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:35:42 pm by Thearpox »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11993 on: February 17, 2013, 06:01:22 pm »

Retired Spy (Grunt): +1 Speech, -1 Conventional Weapons   [+2 against torture?]
  Unique features: Blind, sensory parts of brain damaged, moves by echolocation and has an MK system built for it.
((Thearpox, I was talking about the [+2 against torture] and also the fact that if sensory parts of brain damage means he can't feel pain, you'd be taking away much of the GM's fun.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11994 on: February 17, 2013, 06:24:11 pm »

((I never said it did. If you can find me a way to pronounce it in Latin or Greek, be my guest. And by Latin, I meant English, as in English uses Latin alphabet. And I'm really sorry for flooding the forum with myself. Didn't plan for it to be that way.))

((I think I've probably misunderstood something here. My apologies.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11995 on: February 17, 2013, 06:38:59 pm »

Unique features: Blind, sensory parts of brain damaged, moves by echolocation and has an MK system built for it.
((Thearpox, I was talking about the [+2 against torture] and also the fact that if sensory parts of brain damage means he can't feel pain, you'd be taking away much of the GM's fun.))
((One, how many times have we been tortured? I can count between zero and nothing times, because that's all I can remember. Maybe the times when AM inflicted damage on someone, or during medical therapies, but otherwise, nada. And he can still feel pain and everything just fine. He just can't see. If the brain doesn't work like that, I'll change it, (because I don't know how it works) but otherwise I don't see why he shouldn't feel pain. Maybe if I change sensory to visual...))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #11996 on: February 17, 2013, 07:03:57 pm »

((One, how many times have we been tortured? I can count between zero and nothing times, because that's all I can remember. Maybe the times when AM inflicted damage on someone, or during medical therapies, but otherwise, nada. And he can still feel pain and everything just fine. He just can't see. If the brain doesn't work like that, I'll change it, (because I don't know how it works) but otherwise I don't see why he shouldn't feel pain. Maybe if I change sensory to visual...))

((Pretty much, it would be damage to the visual cortex. General sensory damage would effectively destroy a good bit of the brain, and render another large chunk useless.))
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 07:09:09 pm by PyroDesu »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11997 on: February 17, 2013, 07:15:33 pm »

((Nah. Let him not feel pain. PW will have the last laugh as he bleeds out from a wound he didn't know he had.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11999 on: February 18, 2013, 12:04:01 am »

(Haha! I totally knew Powder's death in the dam mission was going to be the favorite death! *fistpump*

And for anyone who cares, my questions were the first six, as was obvious from the last one. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 798 799 [800] 801 802 ... 2101