_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5787928 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

"Booooring!" Thomas flips through the channels further.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Milno sighs afterwards. Being a countryside bumpkin does have several cons.

Milno leaves the VR, checks the rec room and then goes back to the simulation, starting to search for systems similar to the one he wants to create, exos and suits with settings which he could learn from, maybe even checking the synth arm's one, to discover if it comes from the semi-alien build of the arm or if it is programmed into the prosthetic.

The youth takes a peek into the training course and discovers none of the newbies has passed through the first obstacle. Oh, how interesting. It seems they managed to do even worse than last time, in an amusing kind of way.
>Do you want me to replace your enemies for squirrels? It seems more adequate at this moment.
Throw Suicidal Teamkiller (MkII) into the simulation again when or if he comes back. 2 lives remaining. If fanboy has died, throw him back again, with one life.

Suicidal Teamkiller may swap his field manipulator for another weapon inside the 5 token limit if he wants to.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 08:56:43 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((Oh God, I just understood that I have just clenched the teeth. All of them.
Now, all I need to get a quick trip back to Neverland is to loose the jaw a bit...  ;D ))
Nick?!.
A lightning-fast thought pierced the slipping mind of Nikitian: I have just gritted the teeth for several seconds. All of them. Then released. Now there's that silver lining, ...
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Enter spectator mode on the MEHMRCMS. (Milno-Enhanced HMRC Mission Simulator, anyone?)

I'll have you know, Milno, that the mathematics for heating an area to twenty-million degrees kelvin are not simple. I am not surprised at the results, I got sloppy and started the program before it was finished. I'm surprised it did anything at all. Now respawn me so I can go nuclear on that puddle of fuck-you goo. Or, even better, hang on a few moments while I toy with something on Tinker, so that I can go thermonuclear on it.

Exit VR and go and see if the Doctor is available yet.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 09:04:54 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@PyroDesu: I thought you were better with exotic weapons. You could try the exotic version of the field manipulator.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"Oh. Good! Good... Um, this means no side effects, right? Everything went as planned?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Those use Will. My will is 3. I can't use them. And I am not better with exotics, I cannot use the exotics I have access to because of token limits. That point in Exotics is for Cybernetics. Although... If Doc is... available...

I'll rejoin the MEHMRCMS in a while. I'm off to see the Doctor.))
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 08:46:38 pm by PyroDesu »

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

Lukas looks at Empyrean struggling with the pipes for a while and shakes his head. Maybe he should help. He stands up and he sighs. "Here, let me take a look."

Attempt to help Empyrean with her problem if she allows it, calling on the few technical abilities Lukas has.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Those use Will. My will is 3. I can't use them. And I am not better with exotics, I cannot use the exotics I have access to because of token limits. That point in Exotics is for Cybernetics.))
((Ok. So, when you join a mission, do not get a field manipulator; you should actually do like Faith, Mesk & Co. and dick around, but in your case you can actually help the team with your intuition and intelligence rolls. If you take a weapon, you will probably kill a teammate, be considered a mission hazard and dealt with accordingly.
So go through a mission and get some skill points into uncon before trying anything dangerous.))
I'll have you know, Milno, that the mathematics for heating an area to twenty-million degrees kelvin are not simple. I am not surprised at the results, I got sloppy and started the program before it was finished. I'm surprised it did anything at all. Now respawn me so I can go nuclear on that puddle of fuck-you goo. Or, even better, hang on a few moments while I toy with something on Tinker, so that I can go thermonuclear on it.
>Sure, now try and guess if I care. And you can leave the training, the sentinel can wait for as long as you want.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 08:54:55 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Those use Will. My will is 3. I can't use them. And I am not better with exotics, I cannot use the exotics I have access to because of token limits. That point in Exotics is for Cybernetics.))
((Ok. So, when you join a mission, do not get a field manipulator; you should actually do like Faith, Mesk & Co. and dick around, but in your case you can actually help the team with your intuition and intelligence rolls. If you take a weapon, you will probably kill a teammate, be considered a mission hazard and dealt with accordingly.
So go through a mission and get some skill points to get into uncon before trying anything dangerous.))
I'll have you know, Milno, that the mathematics for heating an area to twenty-million degrees kelvin are not simple. I am not surprised at the results, I got sloppy and started the program before it was finished. I'm surprised it did anything at all. Now respawn me so I can go nuclear on that puddle of fuck-you goo. Or, even better, hang on a few moments while I toy with something on Tinker, so that I can go thermonuclear on it. And you can leave the training, the sentinel can wait for as long as you want.
>Sure, now try and guess if I care.

((At least I succeeded on melting it. Although, that -1 is kind of crippling until after my first mission, when I can put something into Unconventional Weapons.))

Would you like me to pre-program a Field Manipulator to vaporize you with the energy of several stars while we're on a mission, buddy? Only reason I screwed up this time was because I had to program on the fly. Now, I'm leaving VR, there's a few things I want to check on in Reality. I'll be back on in a bit. I have no doubts that the team will be right where I left them, because the only ones that haven't left don't seem to have a ranged weapon on them, and touching that puddle is a death warrant.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 08:58:59 pm by PyroDesu »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would you like me to pre-program a Field Manipulator to vaporize you with the energy of several stars while we're on a mission, buddy? Only reason I screwed up this time was because I had to program on the fly.
>I'd love to see that happening. For some reason, I bet you would end up melting Fanboy instead.
>Yes?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Would you like me to pre-program a Field Manipulator to vaporize you with the energy of several stars while we're on a mission, buddy? Only reason I screwed up this time was because I had to program on the fly.
>I'd love to see that happening. For some reason, I bet you would end up melting Fanboy instead.

Only real problem there is you wouldn't really live long enough to enjoy the sight of me team-killing. Once I get the programming done, which can be done on the ship, all I have to do is define the area and hit execute. No skill involved there, so nothing to screw up. Only way Nik, or 'Fanboy' as you insist on calling him, would get caught is if he shoved you out of the way right as I hit the button. Now, I'm out of VR for a little bit.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 09:04:24 pm by PyroDesu »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only real problem there is you wouldn't really live long enough to enjoy the sight of me team-killing. Once I get the programming done, which can be done on the ship, all I have to do is define the area and hit execute. No skill involved there, so nothing to screw up. Only way Nik, or 'Fanboy' as you insist on calling him, would get caught is if he shoved you out of the way right as I hit the button.
>Sigh. Sure, whatever goes for you, but the actual field has somewhat harsher conditions than a nursery. I'll be replaying the moment you melted your own head, thank you very much. You are free to go.
>Yes?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Only real problem there is you wouldn't really live long enough to enjoy the sight of me team-killing. Once I get the programming done, which can be done on the ship, all I have to do is define the area and hit execute. No skill involved there, so nothing to screw up. Only way Nik, or 'Fanboy' as you insist on calling him, would get caught is if he shoved you out of the way right as I hit the button.
>Sigh. Sure, whatever goes for you, but the field has somewhat harsher conditions than a nursery. I'll be replaying the moment you melted your own head, thank you very much. You are free to go.

I'll stick a camera on my helmet so I can replay your incandescent destruction as much as I want. And, the field ain't always full of action, I'd bet the only thing allowing me to see in reality, other than when I'm in a suit, on that.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@PyroDesu: lol, your character has quite the bravado going. As for a point in exotic for prosthetics, you should have postponed a little, since those are expensive.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 2101